Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2008, 09:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

B♥L S&S #399: We can't say our ship's not hot. See, one of them is on fire lately.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple.
If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the B/L one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag- & NikNak

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 300 threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

#300 - "Brooke & Lucas Forever." His Words Not Ours.
Premiered on December 11, 2007. {Link}

Mark Schwahn, May 2nd - '07
"I think basketball is the backdrop of this show, it’s sort of our home base. The show is never about basketball but I just think that that suit the brothers were in and it feels like that will still be a player if we jump ahead. As will the music storyline with Haley and Peyton, the fashion storyline with Brooke, because I feel like…you know, I have a room full of writers who see this as the chance to rewrite a pilot and rewrite a show with characters that the audience is familiar with. And while that’s certainly true, I do think that there has to be some certain familiarity with the world because you’re taking this big leap ahead. But I think the characters, they could have strayed and then certainly one or two of them will be ghastly different than who we knew them as in high school but there also has to be an anchor to the world. There has to be something that is familiar to the audience and I think that we’ll see that with some of the characters as well."

Sophia Bush, March, 17th - '08
"It's refreshing, and a little weird for all of us," adds Sophia Bush, who plays Brooke, "yet it feels completely normal and exciting. If we went from graduation to freshman year in college, I think we'd all be bored to death."
"I laid out what I thought had been going on for Brooke, emotionally," Bush says. "I took it to Mark, and we were on the same page."

June 7th - '07
"I'm home now, getting ready to go back to Wilmington in a few weeks to start season 5. It’s going to be really fun. We’ve got really interesting things coming up for this one so I think it will be even more fun than 4."

August 26th - '07
"S5 is jumping 4 years ahead after we’ve all gotten out of College. So it’s very interesting. It’s a bit of a puzzle for everybody to put together and have to figure out why everyone is where they are. I believe we start airing in January but we’re already well in filming the season. The only thing that I know is that my clothing line is going well, Brooke’s clothing line. So it’s really all the information I can give you without being accosted by my producers."

December - '07
"Brooke Davis has only had to take her clothes of once this season. I haven't kissed anybody, all year. For the record."

Your character in twenty years?
"I think that Brooke sort of dreams of continuing to have a career that is fulfilling but I think the thing that is gonna matter the most to her in 20 years is to have a family and a life. Because those are the things she really missed out on and I think you generally experience when someone has not had the most wonderful life at home that they really want to give that to their family and to their kids. I think that Brooke will be one of those women who end up being as good of a mom as a mogul."

Chad Michael Murray, March 17th - '08
Chad Michael Murray (Lucas) is relieved not to be playing a teenager anymore. "Before, Lucas was a whiny 17-year-old always looking for answers," Murray says. "He's still the same guy now, he's just more of a man."

June 12th - '07
"We're aging four years and I'm still four years older than my character. At this point, I know Lucas has put out a book. It's been semi-successful. Everybody's awaiting the release of his second book, but he's having a difficulty, kinda being honest with himself. And I think he needs to come back to Tree Hill and figure that out amongest his friends before he hurts anybody or does anything improper. That's my belief. And I know that he's now going to be the coach of the Ravens and he will mentor an 18 year old kid who's probably on the wrong side of the tracks. That's all I know right now, we start filiming on the 18th of July."

December - '07
Your character in twenty years?
"Lucas in 20 years will be a therapist in my humble opinion. His second book is going to fail miserably or it’s gonna open up the minds of everybody but what they are gonna realize is for the past 4 years or now 5 he just gonna sit and listen to peoples problem and then deals with them and says ‘how do you feel about that?’. He becomes a therapist."

Old 04-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

"One Tree Hill" returns for season five with a special two-hour premiere on Tuesday, January 8 (8:00-10:00 p.m. ET). Subsequent episodes will take over the 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET timeslot beginning Tuesday, January 15, following an encore presentation of "Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants."

The fifth season will be unprecedented in the annals of television drama, as the show leaps forward four years. Season four ended as the young characters graduated high school and season five begins, post-college, four years later. Some of the characters have found success while others have failed. Some are the same, some are very different. And while their storylines will actively move forward, the show will also dip into the past, returning to incidents and events of the last four years, sometimes for a moment or a scene, other times for an entire episode.

Due to the fact of a midseason premiere we're going to be swamped with spoilers for the filmed episodes. We’ve already have a massive amount of pictures, sides/dialogues and other spoilers so we’ve decided to make an entirely livejournal called the Brucas League LJ dedicated to Brooke & Lucas spoilers and all other related material. If you can't find what you're looking for on this thread chances are you'll find it at our LJ.

OTH Promo - Are You Ready?
OTH Promo: Lucas Scott
OTH Promo: Brooke Davis

5.01 Sneek Peak Scene: Lucas Scott
5.01 Sneek Peak Scene: Brooke Davis

Fast Forward: Lucas Scott
Fast Foward: Brooke Davis
Fast Foward: New Faces

CW Connect: Sophia Bush Pt1
CW Connect: Sophia Bush Pt2

SOAPnet: Sophia Bush
SOAPnet: Chad Michael Murray

LP will reunite if we get the remaining episodes or a season six. Someone who is privy to the future of the show assured me of that just last week.
Credit: Curlyhead

It is confirmed. Victoria (formerly known as Lydia in the sides) who works for Brooke is also Brooke's mother.

Jackson Brundage has been cast as Jamie Scott as in NH's son and Lucas nephew/Godson and Brooke's Godson.

Daphne Zuniga has been cast as Lydia (according to the callsheet for 5.05 she is now named Victoria). She's doing five episodes as a "glamorous and intimidating" business exec who works with Brooke.

Michaela McManus has been cast as Lindsey. She'll be doing a multi-episode arc playing a "tough but kind" New York editor assigned to work on Lucas' novel.

Torrey DeVitto has been cast as Carrie. She will be hired as a nanny looking after Nathan and Haley's son, James.

Joe Manganiello has been cast as Owen, a bartender who works at Tric and seems to be a new love interest for Brooke.

Lisa Goldstein has been cast as Millicent, Brooke's assistant

Episode 5.15
"Life is Short"
Written by: Elisa Delson & Directed by: Paul Johansson

WILL LINDSEY GIVE LUCAS ANOTHER CHANCE? — Lindsey (guest star Michaela McManus) returns to Tree Hill for Jamie’s (guest star Jackson Brundage) fifth birthday party, giving Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) hope for their relationship. Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Peyton (Hilarie Burton) prepare for life with a new baby. Meanwhile, Dan (Paul Johansson) tries to insinuate himself back into the lives of his family, ultimately divulging a grave secret to Nathan (James Lafferty) and Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti). Lee Norris and Antwon Tanner also star.

Brooke and Peyton arrive to Jamie's birthday party with Angie asleep in a car seat. Haley asks how the baby is doing, before picking her up out of the car seat. Brooke warns that if Haley wakes Angie, she'll leave her with Haley.
Credit: 5.15 side

Episode 5.16
"Crying Won’t Help You Now"
Written by: William H. Brown & Directed by: Greg Prange

IS DAN SCOTT REALLY DYING? — Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) investigates Dan’s (Paul Johansson) heart condition while Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) struggles with letting Dan into Jamie’s (guest star Jackson Brundage) life. Nathan (James Lafferty) urges Quentin (guest star Robbie Jones) to reinvent his game and Brooke (Sophia Bush) juggles her career with life as a new mother. Peyton (Hilarie Burton) tries to assuage her guilt over Lucas’ breakup, and Mouth (Lee Norris) gets a shot to be sports anchor. Antwon Tanner also stars. Greg Prange directed the episode written by William H. Brown.

Brooke and Lucas visit with Dr. Copeland. He tells the two of them the process for Angie's procedure. She has multiple holes in her heart that are in need of repair. While the doctor speaks with Brooke, she tries to comprehend the enormity of Angie's surgery.
Credit: 5.16 side

Episode 5.17
"Hate is Safer than Love"
Written by: ? & Directed by: Stuart Gillard

Scene 15: Brooke tells Lucas that the doctor said Angie's surgery would take a while. Lucas then says that if it's okay, he'll wait with her. Brooke responds that she'd like that, since Peyton has to go and she'd be on her own otherwise. Peyton tries to argue that she's not leaving, but Brooke is insistent that she has an insanely busy day and should go get things done. Peyton finally gives in and hugs Brooke, telling Brooke to call her as soon as she knows anything. As Peyton leaves, Lucas says goodbye to her. She looks at him for the first time since reading his book, before leaving and walking past an examination room.
Credit: 5.17 side/summary by T2AC

Episode 5.18
"What Comes After the Blues"
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?

Scene 40: Airport. Brooke walks into the airport carrying Angie. She pauses in the middle of the “bustle of lives” and tries to be brave.

Scene 62: Lucas suppresses a grin. He tells Brooke that he’s been thinking about what she’s done for Angie, Rachel, and so many other people. She saves people, and he’s grateful that he’s been able to share that. Brooke appreciates his words. Lucas then rises to leave, and asks Brooke to let him know when Angie is safely home. As Lucas begins to walk away, Brooke stops him, and tells him that she wouldn’t have been able to get through this without him. Brooke then steps forward, and hands Angie’s monkey to Lucas, before telling him that she loves him. Lucas responds that he loves her, too, and they hug.
Credit: 5.18 side/summary by T2AC

They started with Brooke handing off the baby and she has a Brave face on. Then Lucas comes into the airport and she walks over and hugs him they say hi. Then she hugs him again and she starts crying on his shoulder until its full on sobbing and she falls to the floor. He picks her up and is rocking her in his arms and whispering to her. And then they walk out together.I think the side happens afterwards.. at Brooke's house.
Credit: Corey

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.

Old 04-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 04-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Episode 5.15

515 side [Out on 03/14/08 - full side]

Filming 03/25/08:
Chad and Sophia had a scene together. I think Paul might have been in it too cause he was in a suit all dressed up and when he was directing earlier in the day he was only in his sweats or whatever. They kicked the fans out at like 3 or 4 because it was a private neighborhood and the neighbors were getting mad, but when I drove by I saw Chad, Sophia, and Paul in the driveway. They did let us watch for a little earlier in the day, and the scene I saw them filming was with Joy, Sophia, and I think Hilarie.
Credit: beachbum2 @ othforums

Practically the whole cast was there. Chad, James, Hilarie, Sophia, Joy, Jackson, Paul, and Barbara filmed scenes at the Naley house. Paul was directing as well. They were filming scenes for Jamie's birthday party. I know Joy and Sophia def filmed a scene together and I believe Sophia also filmed a scene with Chad. Not sure who Paul filmed his scene with though.
Credit: nbetterbid @ othforums

Filming 04/01/08:
Sophia and Lisa filmed at Clothes Over Bro's. Sophia filmed a scene outside with a bunch of extras. And someone who was there before me said she was with the baby. Then they filmed inside for a long time but I have no idea what they filmed.
Credit: nbetterbid @ othforums

Episode 5.16
516 (1) side [Out on 03/18/08 - Dr. Copeland.pdf]
BL are at the doctors with Angie. The baby has a heart condition too.

516 (2) side [Out on 03/27/08 - assistant_director.pdf]

516 (3) side [Out on 03/27/08 - female_executive.pdf

Episode 5.17

517 (1) side [Out on 04/01/08 - Coach Todd.pdf]
517 (2) side [Out on 04/01/08 - Ronnie.pdf]
517 (3) side [Out on 04/09/2008 - Nurse.pdf]
517 (4) side [Out on 04/09/2008 - Doctor.pdf]
517 (5) side [Out on 04/09/2008 - Cameraman.pdf]

Episode 5.18

518 (1) side [Out on 04/17/2008 - Steve.pdf] There is a Brooke/Lucas scene in it that's

Filming 4/25/08:
They started with Brooke handing off the baby and she has a Brave face on. Then Lucas comes into the airport and she walks over and hugs him they say hi. Then she hugs him again and she starts crying on his shoulder until its full on sobbing and she falls to the floor. He picks her up and is rocking her in his arms and whispering to her. And then they walk out together.

I think the side happens afterwards.. at Brooke's house.

pic of airport scene.
Credit: Corey @ Fan Forum

---

From Watching With Kristin:
Susan Reinke in Sheboygan, Wis.: I am going to keep asking every week, Any Brucas hope on OTH? And if not, does it have anything to do with Sophia and CMM's real-life split?
No, and no. Sorry! But I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of Brooke's new love storyline...her wanting to adopt a baby. (As ridonkulous as that storyline is, I have to say, Sophia and the writers have carried it out well so far. Agree?)
Old 04-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Post away!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:29 PM
New Fan

Loved the title

||Brooke & Lucas - Dan & Serena - Chuck & Blair||
Old 04-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, hun.

Just bringing this post from last thread:

Quote:
posted by brucas9147 @ othforums.com

hey guys! i usually dont write on here but i thought it was necassary. while i was at the event, i met sophia bush and said 'wow i hope the brucas relationship starts back up again' and she said 'brucas is DEAD so get over it'. i have been an avid watcher since day one and i am so upset!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeryBroody83
So I was lurking around othforums and it turns out that the girl who posted this particular statement was lying. Apparently, she said a whole bunch of BS about wanting to teach people a lesson for believing everything they read online. From what I saw, it turned into a pretty nasty fight on the thread as all the girls, BL, NH and LP fans alike, were pissed.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 04-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks 4 new thread..... boy I cant wait 4 the airport scenes
I cling with all my might to hold to my dieing light
Old 04-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

So, I wonder what character is going to get hit by a car...

Thank you for the new thread!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

New thread! Can't wait for 518.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm thinking Dan
Old 04-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a really bad feeling it's going to be Peyton that gets hit by a car just to make Lucas go to Peyton...
Old 04-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder y Lucas is at the airport??Maybe Lindsey is leaving
Old 04-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats_Left_Of_Me (View Post)
I have a really bad feeling it's going to be Peyton that gets hit by a car just to make Lucas go to Peyton...
probably very Corny and pretty much the usual. Lucas either has to be told or pushed to be with her instead of just wanting to be
Old 04-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't think it's gonna be Peyton. I think whoever's gonna die it'll be Dan but I don't think it's Peyton that will be run over.

Question, will this run over thingie happen next to the hospital?!
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Closed Thread   Post New Thread