Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow.. now i can see why soph was a bit off yesterday. being in chad's arms again must be a little weird.

anyways that's old news! i love that everyone appreciated the dollhouse, and i feel like the stuff mark wrote is quite significant! u guys did a fabulous job! i'm so glad they let you in.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCASnBROOKE4eva8 (View Post)
ok I am just going to recap the entire day.

We worked on the dollhouse most of the day on Friday and worked through the night and there were still things needed to be done into the morning. We really wanted to get to the game by 10 AM with it but we didn't get there until 10:30. There were a few minor details that did not get finished they were: two of the porches being glued on and the railing for the stairs glued on, the inside WAS NOT supposed to be painted. That is for the owner to decorate at their will. Once we got it there we put it in the lawn and I went to go see if I could find someone who could let us know if it could be auctioned or not. James's publisist Elizabeth came out and saw it and loved the idea and she tried to get it into the game before the actual game started but there was not enough time so she said she would come back out later and get it. She said that she could take it in and auction it off but we would not be able to get into the game to see it because we didn't have tickets. I said that was fine as long as it was auctioned off. She said she would take my camera in with her and take pictures as well for me but I could not actually go into the game. So we sat with it and waited...and waited...and waited... with no one coming to get it. We thought maybe after the game they would come and get it but again nothing. There were MANY fans who passed by it once they were leaving the game and I gave the WHOLE story of where it came from and how were were trying to donate it or auction it off. We received ALOT of support for amost every fan that walked by it. It was pretty much on display and I stood by it the entire time so I could let everyone know how it all came about. We had it set up with the two cars in front and the BL family on the porch with the dog and the monkey hanging from the railing! People would come up and say "oh it's Brooke's house" and we would say "acutally it's Brooke and Lucas's house...in the future with their 2 boys and a girl"

After the game was finished there were 3 girls who had recieved wristbands from people who had left the game (they were guests of the actors, the braclets were a different color than all the rest) and because they didn't have the actual ticket and only the wristband they were not able to get autographs so they gave their wristbands to us. My 2 friends went in and went up to Mark and told them they had the dollhouse and he shook his head but Elizibeth already knew we didn't have tickets and they walked away with out a real answer out of Mark. So later they went back in with the BL wristbands and handed them out to BL fans, they told me they almost got ambused by BL fans wanting the bands. The bands were a HUGE success.

After that we continued to wait and the girl who posted at OTHForums was talking to us about the dollhouse and at this point I was geting a little frustrated that they weren't coming to get it and it looked like it wasn't going to happen but she went back in and told Stuart Lafferty about it and it took him all of 5 MINTUES to come out and ask us about it. He said he would take it in and I told him there was a problem because we didnt have tickets to actually get in the game and he said he had no control of that and he would have someone come out who did know and talk to us. And we actually did have one ticket we found on the ground and we had the wristbands so I told him that I had a ticket but I found it on the ground and that I was just being honesly with him and he said well you have the ticket and we just dropped the subject on how we didn't have tickets and changed to how were were going to get it into the game. We figured it out and it took 6 of us to bring it around the building and into the game and I was still carrying it when we entered the gym (my friends ran back to get our purses, lol) and as soon as we entered the gym with it you could hear the crowed get lounder and lounder. We then brought a table out the the middle of the gym and Elizibeth then asked me where my friends were and that they could come in as well. I had the girl who got Stuart come in as well because I do believe without her going and saying something more about it, it may not have happened.

Anyways, Mark came out to sign it first and then the autograph signing had to be stopped so they all could come up and sign it. Sophia came up next and her reaction was "WOW WOW WOW This is..WOW and looked at me and said you built this?" And said yes, introduced myself and she went to start signing it and she signed it "WOW and then her name. She took up a HUGE amount of space, which was wonderful! She absolutely loved it! She then took a step back and looked at it and said "oh I should sign the door" and she signed and then said "well it is MY door" She was very cute with it and after that she took the mic and said "So do any of you guys know what this is" and the crowed went wild a bit and then Sophia kinda took over. I literally was surrounded by all the actors that were there (except for Stephen, we dont' know where he was but he didn't sign it) and as Sophia started talking and I pulled Mark aside and said to him exactly this "Wait Mark I need to tell you EVERYTHING about this dollhouse and it's meaning, we didn't do this all by ourselves this is actually from the Brooke and Lucas girls from Fan Forum(totally spaced my mind to say Brucas Leauge but I made up for it later), we raised the money to buy the supplies and I built it because I live here and I need to tell you what this house represents to all of us. This is our hope of that if and/or when Brooke and Lucas ever get back together we feel that Lucas should buy back Brooke's old house where they will raise their 2 boys and a girl and it will erase all the bad memories of Brooke's childhood and replace it with love of this family. I really need you to know that." His responses was "you girls are amazing, this is just wonderful, thank them, thank you, wow this really is amazing." And while I am talking to Mark, Sophia made it into a Brooke thing. I am very sorry but I just couldn't tell her to stop talking and give her the story as well and I thought it was best that Mark heard the REAL reason behind this dollhouse. And again I really didn't want to interupt Sophia. And at this point Brooke's car was out in the open but Lucas's wasn't (it was in one of the rooms whiled we carrried it out and I had taken Brooke's out first and then I was unable to finish setting it back up the way it was outside, we really didn't have enough time at all) So after talking to Mark I turn around and Joy had grabbed Lucas's car out of the house and says "look it's the Comet, and I said VERY NICELY I might add, "no that's Lucas's car" and she said "oh it's the Mustang" and she smiled and I looked back at her and said "It's a Brucas House" and she smiled again and said that it looked beautiful. Next Lee was behind me and he asked how many people built it and I said the 3 of us girls and my fiance helped but he didn't come and I told him that it was an idea created by a huge Brooke and Lucas fanbase on the internet(I made sure to keep saying that so I was not given full credit for it) and I was the one who built it and I told him I was the messenger for it and he said "You guys are the MOST DEDICATED FANS" and then Jackson came to sign in it and Sophia held him up so he could and I have a great picture of that moment! And Michalea, Joe, Lisa, James, Antwon and Robbie all came up to sign and they all Michaela and Lisa said how beautiful it was and everyone just stood and looked at it for a bit. The only thing I don't know about is weather or not Sophia knew it was a Brucas House. This all happened so fast you wouldn't believe it and I kept turning around and seeing another person so it was all kinds of crazy for a bit. After all that crazyness I asked Elizibeth if she wanted us to go back outside and she told us to take a seat and that she would get us in at the end for autgraphs. Then they auctioned it off and it went for $500 and the person who bought it also got it shipped to them! oh and Vaughn (Fergie signed it also)

So then I called Corey and she came back and she got back in and as I was going through the autograph line and the shirt I had on said "I BUILT THIS DOLLHOUSE...(FRONT) ...BECAUSE I STILL GIVE A RATS ASS!!!(BACK)" So everyone said again how wonderful it was and Joe said "You built that dollhouse, how long did it take you" I told him 3 weeks and again I had to add "But this was not done by just us it was done by Brooke and Lucas fans and the money was rasied and I was the messenger and we laughed about it and he said "One Tree Hill fans are the best fans I've never seen anything like it." And he said what we did with the dollhouse was so amazing as well. Then James said we were amazing for all that we did with it while I was in line as well. I don't think I have ever heard the word amazing so manh times in one day or even one 8 hour period, And then I got to Mark again and I said to him "There is another girl here who had ALOT to do with the dollhouse and she gave you the BL wristbands as well (and I finally remember to tell him from The Brucas League) and I asked him if she could come talk to him real quick and he said ok and so then Corey told him that the wristsbands and the dollhouse all came from The Brucas Leuage and that the oringial idea was to just give it as a gift to him, Sophia and Chad but once she heard that the proceeds went to St. Jude's she donates there all the time and she and others suggested that we donated it instead and he said "Oh yeah I heard that" well he heard that in the email I sent to the OTHWriters on myspace, lol so he KNEW it was a BL dollhouse before he signed it and this is how he signed it:
FAITH=LOVE
BELIEF TRUMPS
All. SEE THE
MAGIC IN THE
WORLD. POSSIBILITIES
ARE EVERYWHERE.

All Good
Things,
Mark Schwan

Also he thanked us again and again and told us how amaizng it all was and then he said "The dollhouse was hit, it was the hit of the game it really was" and he said to us "There are some good things coming up in the final episodes(of season 5) that you will love"

Michalea signed it "Love Always" and her name and Lisa signed it Best! and her name other than that it was all just names.

I have to say it went very very good once we got it in the door. I really wish it could have been explained about how it was a BL dollhouse to EVERYONE but over all it was a pretty AMAZING day and I still can't believe it actually happened! If I missed anything I will make sure ot fill you in with any missing details!

I have a bunch of pics I will try and upload them tomorrow!

It really was an honor to do this dollhouse!
-Angie

ETA: I really would like to stay and hang out but I really need to get to bed. Also I don't know why the girl at OTHForums said we worked on it for 15 hours a day for 3 weeks, we only worked on it for 15 hours one day and that was Friday. I really wanted to clear up some things that she said.

Finally something that will make me SMILE.

Thanks you for everything ANGIE Without you this dollhouse wouldn't have been built together. Thanks again.

I'm so proud of this fanbase. No matter what we're still out there fighting for a world with Brucas. The dollhouse was beautiful.

So happy that everyone apperciated it, even Sophia. Even though she think it might have only been a "Brooke" thing. Mark knows the real story and that's just awesome.

The person who helped you out from OTHforums (Leyton105%) had a few pics posted on her Myspace.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE IN THIS AWESOME FANBASE FOR MAKING ALL PROJECTS REALITY. IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU.

By the way I what Mark wrote on the dollhouse. We should make that into a title. Beautiful.

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 04-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for posting the pics from filming and the pics of the dollhouse, they're awesome!

Mara - LJ
Old 04-27-2008, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Did we see this?

Credit: Taylor
Quote:
Apparently Micheala and Chad filmed yesterday and when they wrapped Micheala was saying bye to the crew and crying. She was at the game but she told fans her stint on "OTH" is over. Also I had friends run questions by Mark and he reiterated that "5.18 is in fact Lindsey's last episode."
Sad to see Lindsey gone after 5.18. I guess that's really her last episode.

I really wonder what S6 will be all about? I see Brooke dealing with the Angie stuff for a while... falling for the little girl (like Haley said) and then giving her up. And Im guessing Brooke still wants to be a mother so the adoption storyline could continue I believe.

Lucas needs to stay single for some time, like until he reunites with Brooke in the end

I want a beautiful BL friendship leading to more (no matter what Sophia said) I still believe Mark has the power over her and if he wants he can still reunite BL in the end even if it might not be the actor's wishes. If it's best for the show and he thinks that what makes sense I hope he has the guts to do it.

Archie & Veronica

Old 04-27-2008, 02:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

on the set of One Tree Hill inside the Wilmington N.C. International Airport, April 25

Old 04-27-2008, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

OMG! beautiful.

I cannot wait for the airport scene. Poor Brooke I'm so happy Lucas Scott is the one being there for her, just how it should be.

And I can't wait for the later scene at probably Brooke's house when he talks about her saving people and they exchange ILY's and she gives him the purple monkey.

I was thinking. We know Michaela and Chad filmed an airport scene for 5.18 when in the episode do we think LL will have this scene (I'm assuming it's a goodbye scene and closure for LL)? Do we think it's after scene 62 when BL are back at Brooke's house and talk or do we think maybe it's before the first BL scene in the airport? I kinda rather it was before the first BL scene because I dont want Brooke to be alone on a day like this and Lucas taking off .... but we'll see, I guess.

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 04-27-2008 at 02:25 AM
Old 04-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Loyal Fan

The last picture reminds me of season 2 Brucas, when Brooke is about to leave for California.

<33

So, what's the deal with the whole comet thing? I heard someone asked Mark about it, but I didn't get exactly what he said.
I'VE BEEN SPEAKING GUNS AND KN
IVES, TRYING HARD
to save a girl
Old 04-27-2008, 02:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you for the pictures! I really can't wait for that scene.

And so if 518 is Lindsey's last episode, then it won't be her who would be run-over, right? Or if she was, then she would be killed.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andee (View Post)
on the set of One Tree Hill inside the Wilmington N.C. International Airport, April 25

loving the new pics-cant wait to see the airport scene so do we think they say what is on the script we have?

and the summary from the charity game- thank you to everyone involved. Im reading a few things about sophia witing leyton on bl t-shirts, is there any truth in it
Old 04-27-2008, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by africa_<3 (View Post)

So, what's the deal with the whole comet thing? I heard someone asked Mark about it, but I didn't get exactly what he said.
posted by Patrick the owner of onetreehillfans.com:
Quote:
So today... I asked Mark about the comet and WHO it is.

His answer... (which will be posted in VIDEO so you knwo it's 100% true):

Peyton drives a comet so in that reference... it is Peyton. However, that doesn't mean that it will end up being Peyton in the end. But by the end of the season and next season... everyone that wants Lucas to spend time with a certain character will be happy. There will be Lindsay time, Brooke time, and even Haley time. He did say their won't be much Peyton time... but there will be.

This is not "quoted"... some of it he told me off camera. But he gave a long answer ON CAMERA in which I will post as soon as possible!

Hopefully this... and that video will end the "who is the comet" debate!
So in reference it's Peyton because she drives that kind of car but in the end it might not actually be Peyton. Is that what Mark is saying?

I'm happy for my BL time and let it please continue in S6.

For the first time in a long time Mark is actually doing what he said he would. he's giving BL an amazing story together as of now friendship scenes but I still am not sure there won't be more between them in the future.... I just don't think it's game over just yet.

Quote:
Im reading a few things about sophia witing leyton on bl t-shirts, is there any truth in it
That was reported by our Corey and so I say unfortunately YES that's true.

But whatever. Im over it. Still dissapointed but like I said in the end the ball is in Mark's hand... the destiny ball that is!

Archie & Veronica

Old 04-27-2008, 02:38 AM
Elite Fan

aww I just read the story. thank you so much for doing all of this Angie! without you it wouldn't have happened! i'm so glad everyone loved it and especially Mark! I love what he wrote on the dollhouse and what do we think of his line 'some good things coming for you in the final episodes'

is this a bone? anyway I can't wait to see the airport scene!
Damon & Elena
Old 04-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Well we know good things are coming, BL friendship scenes. Awesome BL scenes so it's not like Mark is just saying it and it won't happen. We know it will since we read spoilers.

If it will lead to more, only time will tell. I mean it's all in Mark's hand and I think he can work around the whole Sophia factor and her obviously not wanting to have romantic scenes with Chad. For God's sake she can do these kind of scenes with him comforting her and she's breaking down in his arms, them pretending to be engaged and so on. It's not like he has force them to have a sex-scene together or heavy make out. He can reunite them in the very end if he wants and just have amazing friendship build-up leading up to it. I really think he could work around Sophia's obvious wishes of not having BL romantic again and still actually reunite them. The only thing they're not having to do right now is KISS but in all I think these scenes are just as hard to film right now as it is if they pretend to be a "couple". It's not like he has to have them all kissing in every episode and like I said he could reunite them in the end, hence maybe they have to film one or two kissing scenes. I'd say she gets a lot of money and if Mark wants to reunite BL he should with or without the permission of either Chad or Sophia.

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 04-27-2008 at 02:49 AM
Old 04-27-2008, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

all we can do now is wait. and I really hope now Chad has his shaved head again that we'll get a season 2 reunion in season 6 with all kinds of BL friendship scenes and at the end a BL kiss
Damon & Elena
Old 04-27-2008, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

This is what I'm talking about?!? They can do this kind of emotional scenes together which must be just as hard if not harder than to film some couple "happy" scene together?

Quote:
TAKE TWO!

On the set of One Tree Hill inside the Wilmington N.C. International Airport today, Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush were spotted filming a scene today.

Once lovebids and engaged to wed, these superstars were forced to do what many former flame actors dread — film an intensely emotional scene that involved some PDA. Awwwwwwwwkward!!!

But always the consummate professionals, these two dedicated actors proved that the still share an excellent and very professional working relationship.

Now that is acting!!

source

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 04-27-2008 at 03:16 AM
Old 04-27-2008, 03:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

love this picture x
Closed Thread   Post New Thread