Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

Ugh! I love Wicken but damn I feel so bitter that they had more development in 2 episodes while Bellarke is still basically non-existant and spend most of the season separated. I want to cry all day.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

I still don't think Finn did anything for all of the Sky kids but mostly for Clarke. That said, his death was necessary to make sure the alliance happened and therefore his death meant nothing.

What's even worse was Lexa put Finn's death on Clarke's hands. Didn't Clarke say something like "he did it (kill the villagers) because he was looking for me" and then Lexa says "then he dies for you."
Old 03-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

^^She totally did.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked the episode but the betrayal thing looked a bit ridiculous after all that war chanting. Lexas speech about revenge and the MM and 5 min later she is "oh sure lets make a deal who gives a ****** about the sky people". Lol. Didn´t really make that much sense to me. Yeah sure she wants to save her people first i get that but they would have won the battle easily, they already had the door open.

I love Wick and Raven together, i hope they don´t kill him. Would be happy if they make him a regular next season. Not worried about Bellamy nothing will happen to him. I could see Echo teaming up with Lincoln to save Bell but she is not in the next episode and we probably won´t see her ever again.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

Echo was pointless from day 1. Bet we won't see her ever again.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Finn gave himself up because he saw he was puitting Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, and basically all of his people in danger if he didn't. He knew the Grounders would kill them if he didn't turn himself over. That's why the writers had Clarke get knocked out, so Finn could feel the guilt of putting her in danger.
yeah but they were willing to fight… And we have no idea how that would have panned out.. maybe they would have all died, but maybe not… Finn's sacrifice was to help his friends and make the alliance for the war against MW and it failed

btw thanks for the ext promo

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think his death happened for nothing. If he hadn't turned himself over, a ton of Sky People would have been killed in his place. There would have been a war between the Grounders and Sky People. Lexa might have ruined the alliance, but I don't see there being a war between them now.

One thing this show always does at a rushed speed is ships. Linctavia, Flarke, Jasper/Maya, now Ravick. At least if Bellarke get together it could never be rushed. I love Ravick though. More and more with each episode.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't really understand why people think Echo will have relevance in the battle. She could barely move but now some people actually think she'll take up arms and battle with MM to save Sky People she never met because she owes and cares about Bellamy?

The only people I care about looking after Bellamy is Octavia and Clarke. I don't need to add another person to the mix who I didn't see in the past 14 episodes. Are we just really trying to ship Bellamy with someone else now that Clarke is unavailable? OoPs I forgot she might be available again

For a show that don't focus on ships, it sure spawned a lot.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
I don't really understand why people think Echo will have relevance in the battle. She could barely move but now some people actually think she'll take up arms and battle with MM to save Sky People she never met because she owes and cares about Bellamy?
It would make sense because HE saved her life twice! At least some of the grounders must be able to "feel", Lincoln does. But she is not in the next episode so its not gonna happen. She was obviously just a pointless character for the writers.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)

The only people I care about looking after Bellamy is Octavia and Clarke. I don't need to add another person to the mix who I didn't see in the past 14 episodes. Are we just really trying to ship Bellamy with someone else now that Clarke is unavailable? OoPs I forgot she might be available again

For a show that don't focus on ships, it sure spawned a lot.
yeah i thought Echo might have been relevant in that one scene where she tells them all to shut up and only bc they were all on the inside without their commander… but as she whimpered out the door with the rest of them i was like nahhhh…. i don't think she'd have the pull to just make her own decisions let alone go back and help…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 03-05-2015, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
It would make sense because HE saved her life twice! At least some of the grounders must be able to "feel", Lincoln does. But she is not in the next episode so its not gonna happen. She was obviously just a pointless character for the writers.
Actually, no, it wouldn't. Why would she risks her life for someone who's not her people and who she doesn't care about. Yeah, pointless character.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Actually, no, it wouldn't. Why would she risks her life for someone who's not her people and who she doesn't care about. Yeah, pointless character.
Yeah sorry to say this but nothing makes sense to you when it comes to Bellamy and a woman who isn´t Clarke. So i can´t take you really serious.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
Yeah sorry to say this but nothing makes sense to you when it comes to Bellamy and a woman who isn´t Clarke. So i can´t take you really serious.
Says the girl who wants Bellamy with a girl he had 2 seconds of screentime with

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 02:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Says the girl who wants Bellamy with a girl he had 2 seconds of screentime with
I just want him to have screentime and i wouldn´t mind him finding someone he likes and could fall in love with. I didn´t seriously ship him with Echo. I don´t ship him with anyone. I just enjoy the character in general.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Doesn't look like but then again, I don't really care.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread