Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
i like this from the EW review:

'The 100' recap: 'Blood Must Have Blood, Part One' | EW.com

this is how I wanted it to end all along
This is super on point. I wanted this as well!
Old 03-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Addicted Fan

That episode left me feeling mad. Ready for a big fight and bam...anti-climatic. About how I felt after finishing all the twilight books. Soooo much build up and nothing. Hoping next week doesn't let me down.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
let's be honest, the kiss was more about the writers wanting to reveal clarke's bisexuality than anything else. they never had long-term plans for clexa, clearly. and that's fine. clarke being bi is great and opens the door for other stories. but i think the people who were romanticizing the kiss and the lexa/clarke connection were reading into things. Not that the kiss was fake, or anything like that, just that it was never meant to be this huge true love 5ever thing that some shippers made it out to be.
That OR they needed that kind of "coming together" moment for people to actually feel the betrayal and for it to make sense. If the kiss didn't happen, nobody would really care about Lexa betraying the Sky people or Clarke. We would all be like "yep...the girl's a bitch" and we would move on pretty quickly. Tonight people are actually over Lexa and are pretty upset by it.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Absolute Fan

It's not for nothing. Clearly the real fight is next week.

Is Clexa not over or is Kim just joking around: https://twitter.com/kimshum/status/573372857050259456
Old 03-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
That OR they needed that kind of "coming together" moment for people to actually feel the betrayal and for it to make sense. If the kiss didn't happen, nobody would really care about Lexa betraying the Sky people or Clarke. We would all be like "yep...the girl's a bitch" and we would move on pretty quickly. Tonight people are actually over Lexa and are pretty upset by it.
I diagree somewhat. Yes Clexa shippers are upset more than the non shippers, but even if nothing romantic had ever happened between them, fans would still be upset by this. We were rooting for the Sky People and Grounders to work together to save their people. She didn't just betray Clarke, but the entire alliance. The kiss didn't need to happen for us to be upset by her betrayal. It just makes it more hurtful to Clarke.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Total Fan

Hahaha! Psst, guys! Don't tell Maud&Danny that she's agreeing with me. She doesn't know.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_DK (View Post)
I don't really know whey people think Echo has significance. She helped get people out but she looked so frail to help battle inside MW.

Anyway, Jasont had another tweet I liked:

@JRothenbergTV: We intentionally left Octavia, Bellamy, & Clarke each standing alone, facing the mountain. #The100 @iamAvgeropoulos @WildpipM@MisElizaJane

I guess the 3 of them will probably save the day tomorrow. I would love to see Clarke and the Blakes working together. Who knows! Clarke and Octavia could be half siblings.

Love that!! I really only care about the Sky Kids and Lincoln!
yessssss those 3 + raven are my favs so i'm really excited about next week. i really really hope the grounders/lexa don't show up.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

No kiss, no betrayal? Kiss made the betrayal a bigger deal? Non-sense IMO. Do you Only feel hurt or upset when you're betrayed by people you kiss?

The pointless kiss was to get Clarke come out as bi and the show be controversial. I don't understand what the point was because in a show about survival, does someone's sexual orientation matter? Does It make a difference in Clarke's capability to lead? With this betrayal, I even saw more of the pointlessness of the kiss.

The kiss would have had relevance if they planned to take the Clexa relationship somewhere. Maybe they do. Kim Shumway essentially confirms that Lexa does not die so they must plan some emotional reunion for Clarke and Lexa.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO at the idea of clarke/lexa romance now. as if clarke would ever be with the person who condemned her friends, the people she's willing to sacrifice everything for, to die. That would be so against clarke's character. I can buy that she had a physical attraction and enjoyed the moment of human connection, like the script said. That makes sense to me. But an actual relationship? nah.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No kiss, no betrayal? Kiss made the betrayal a bigger deal? Non-sense IMO. Do you Only feel hurt or upset when you're betrayed by people you kiss?

The pointless kiss was to get Clarke come out as bi and the show be controversial. I don't understand what the point was because in a show about survival, does someone's sexual orientation matter? Does It make a difference in Clarke's capability to lead? With this betrayal, I even saw more of the pointlessness of the kiss.

The kiss would have had relevance if they planned to take the Clexa relationship somewhere. Maybe they do. Kim Shumway essentially confirms that Lexa does not die so they must plan some emotional reunion for Clarke and Lexa.
It made it bigger into the eyes of viewers. you may not agree with this but just take a look at twitter or tumblr.

Although, I still don't believe that Clarke is bisexual. What happened last week just didn't work for me.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
lmao at the idea of clarke/lexa romance now. As if clarke would ever be with the person who condemned her friends, the people she's willing to sacrifice everything for, to die. That would be so against clarke's character. I can buy that she had a physical attraction and enjoyed the moment of human connection, like the script said. That makes sense to me. But an actual relationship? Nah.
amen!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Agreed. Clarke would have been hurt and felt betrayed kiss or no kiss. She put in all this work for this alliance and it was all for naught. Though I'm sure it hurt a little worse since she had some feelings for Clexa.

It wasn't for the show to be contrerversal. Shawna said it's important to all the writers that they have LGBT charatcers and couples on this show(I'm geussing that means we'll see others in season 3). It's especially important because in their post apocalyptic world, none of the characters care about anyone's sexual preference. None of them have to hide it in fear of being judged. They don't care or sexual orientiation or race.

I'm sure we'll see Lexa again in season 3, whenever they can schedule Alycia in. Even if it's just once. They won't kill her either since she's a fan fav,

That's the thing, even if they had planned to take Clexa somewhere in season 3, their plans were ruined when ALycia signed up for that other show. Clarke's the lead so whoever is her love interest has to be seen all season long. Not once or twice a season.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
I diagree somewhat. Yes Clexa shippers are upset more than the non shippers, but even if nothing romantic had ever happened between them, fans would still be upset by this. We were rooting for the Sky People and Grounders to work together to save their people. She didn't just betray Clarke, but the entire alliance. The kiss didn't need to happen for us to be upset by her betrayal. It just makes it more hurtful to Clarke.
Nah, it's mostly the Clexa shippers being upset about it. Just see the comments on twitter, if the kiss didn't happened, some people wouldn't be as upset. At the end of the day, Lexa did what had to do...but it's bye bye Clarke now. It would be so against Clarke character to just accept and forgive Lexa. There is just no coming back from what happened. And if there is, I call it BS from the writers.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
It made it bigger into the eyes of viewers. you may not agree with this but just take a look at twitter or tumblr.

Although, I still don't believe that Clarke is bisexual. What happened last week just didn't work for me.
But those are the shippers who thought Clexa will live HEA. I'm not Clexa shipper and I thought it's a big deal.

I did not buy last week either but Jason declared Clarke as bi. I can actually believe that maybe he planned to make Clarke bi along the same time he thought his main ship "Flarke" was a goner.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

^^I won't go into what Jason did what he did because people will complain and I'll get another warning...so I'm sorry, I can't get into this convo with you.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread