Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

{BL} OTH S&S #226: Every Day Holds The Possibility Of A Miracle.

This is a reminder to let you know that this is the Brooke & Lucas spoiler thread for OTH, meant for fans of this particular couple.
If you're not a fan of them, this place is not for you. Keep the posts on topic with them, and keep posts from other threads out of the B/L one. Shipper wars are not tolerated and will not be tolerated. If this thread gets abused again we can/will close it again. Please keep things civilized.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-sick jag- & NikNak

The first BL spoiler thread opened April 12th, 2005 which was in the end of the second season and since then we have come a long way as we are now celebrating 200th threads of spoiler and speculations for this lovely couple. On our way we have reached several milestone threads that we've decided to celebrate and pay extra attention to so feel free to take a trip down memory lane and remember a few of these memorable threads.

#1 - Because a new beginning calls for a new thread!
Premiered on April 12th, 2005. {Link}

#50 - Because we will not settle for sloppy seconds!
Premiered on October 9th, 2006. {Link}

#100 - Prettiest thread. Hottest couple. Greatest fans. Oh, & crappiest spoilers!
Premiered on April 8th, 2007. {Link}

#150 - A Weight is Lifted On This Evening, I Give The Final Blow.
Premiered on June 15th, 2007. {Link}

#200 - Behind The Red Door New Beginnings Await.
Premiered on August 11th, 2007. {Link}

Mark Schwahn, May 2nd - '07
"I think basketball is the backdrop of this show, it’s sort of our home base. The show is never about basketball but I just think that that suit the brothers were in and it feels like that will still be a player if we jump ahead. As will the music storyline with Haley and Peyton, the fashion storyline with Brooke, because I feel like…you know, I have a room full of writers who see this as the chance to rewrite a pilot and rewrite a show with characters that the audience is familiar with. And while that’s certainly true, I do think that there has to be some certain familiarity with the world because you’re taking this big leap ahead. But I think the characters, they could have strayed and then certainly one or two of them will be ghastly different than who we knew them as in high school but there also has to be an anchor to the world. There has to be something that is familiar to the audience and I think that we’ll see that with some of the characters as well."

Sophia Bush, June 7th - '07
"I'm home now, getting ready to go back to Wilmington in a few weeks to start season 5. It’s going to be really fun. We’ve got really interesting things coming up for this one so I think it will be even more fun than 4."

August 26th - '07
"S5 is jumping 4 years ahead after we’ve all gotten out of College. So it’s very interesting. It’s a bit of a puzzle for everybody to put together and have to figure out why everyone is where they are. I believe we start airing in January but we’re already well in filming the season. The only thing that I know is that my clothing line is going well, Brooke’s clothing line. So it’s really all the information I can give you without being accosted by my producers."

Chad Michael Murray, June 12th - '07
"We're aging four years and I'm still four years older than my character. At this point, I know Lucas has put out a book. It's been semi-successful. Everybody's awaiting the release of his second book, but he's having a difficulty, kinda being honest with himself. And I think he needs to come back to Tree Hill and figure that out amongest his friends before he hurts anybody or does anything improper. That's my belief. And I know that he's now going to be the coach of the Ravens and he will mentor an 18 year old kid who's probably on the wrong side of the tracks. That's all I know right now, we start filiming on the 18th of July."

Archie & Veronica
Brooke & Lucas Dylan & Brenda

Old 09-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

In a strategy designed to give producers time to make a significant creative change, the hit drama ONE TREE HILL will be held until midseason. When it returns, the story will have advanced four years and the characters will have already graduated from college. Online digital diaries will premiere in the fall, allowing fans to learn what happened during the college years, and will lead into the midseason series return.

Due to the fact of a midseason premiere for our show meaning it will most likely return early 2008 we’re going to be swamped with spoilers for the filmed episodes. We’ve already have a massive amount of pictures, sides/dialogues and other spoilers so we’ve decided to make an entirely livejournal called the Brucas League LJ dedicated to Brooke & Lucas spoilers and all other related material.

For now all the sides and photos we have gotten so far and will in the future will be posted on our livejournal to keep this opening from not getting to hard to read.

{Visit the Brucas League LJ}
All sides and photos can be found here.

All I've heard about Lucas and a 'new girl' - is that there is a fun and flirtatious relationship - but I don't know if that is to mean that they are friends or business associates who flirt, or are actually involved. From what I know L/P ended as a result of following different paths and that they drifted apart and just went their separate ways.

I think, unfortunately, that both L/P and B/L fans will get bones most of the season and that it won't be until much later in the season that Lucas actually ends up with either of them. Specifically, the first storyline arc does not apparently include any L/P or B/L actually together but does give certain 'hope' for each ship in the form of something Lucas relays in a discussion (this may be a voiceover not an actual discussion that isn't clear). Lucas has a sort of 'speech'. I am unclear on if it is a discussion he is having or a voiceover. I think it's for ep. 2 but these are early days. Regardless, neither Brooke nor Peyton are aware of it and he is not leading them on. Lucas essentially acknowledges his feelings (past tense) for each of them, thus why I said it will give hope to each fanbase.

There is apparently reference to Brooke having had one love 'many years ago'. It is definitely Lucas. It's in the outline specifically and comes up after Brooke is asked a question. There is a hesitation (in the outline this hesitation is specified as her thinking of Lucas - whether or not a flashback would accompany this or it would be left to speculate about is unclear) Her answer to this question indicates that Yes, there was this one guy she loved.

They do all meet up at the Rivercourt 4 years later (as foreshadowed in the finale) but I don't yet know the reason.

If nothing changes, Lindsay is currently slated to be gone by ep. 9. It is unclear to me if her actual departure is in ep. 8 or ep. 9. I don't know if we'll see her again in her capacity as editor later in the season.

In following episodes it is made pretty clear that Brooke is totally Pro L/P and that L/P have all sorts of angst and unresolved feelings. The B/L stuff will be great because the two share chemistry, but it is just bones being thrown so B/L fans don't tune out. L/P are definitely getting back together. It's written. I have no idea what 'end game' will be. The end of the season is not written yet. But it is clear to me that the B/L scenes are bones and that is all. It literally is already written that L/P are going to try "once more - this time for keeps"... And I feel obligated after years of posting with you guys to tell it like it is. Does this mean that it can't change? No. Does it mean that they'll stay together? No. But it certainly makes it evident to me that the B/L that comes before the L/P reunion is simply a bone being tossed out.

I'm pretty sure the episode where LP actually reunite is in ep. 11. Which tells me that Mark wants it to end LP. He does not know if there will be more than 13 eps. and he is making sure LP are together

Credit: Hoydenish

It is confirmed. Victoria (formerly known as Lydia in the sides) who works for Brooke is also Brooke's mother.

Jackson Brundage has been cast as Jamie Scott as in NH's son and Lucas nephew/Godson and Brooke's Godson.

Daphne Zuniga has been cast as Lydia (according to the callsheet for 5.05 she is now named Victoria). She's doing five episodes as a "glamorous and intimidating" business exec who works with Brooke.

Michaela McManus has been cast as Lindsey. She'll be doing a multi-episode arc playing a "tough but kind" New York editor assigned to work on Lucas' novel.

Torrey DeVitto has been cast as Carrie. She will be hired as a nanny looking after Nathan and Haley's son, James.

Episode 5.01
"4 Years, 6 Months, 2 Days"
Written by: Mark Schwahn & Directed by: Greg Prange
Credit: Taylor

Timeline
Scene 4 - Brooke's first scene of the episode. Scene is at Clothes Over Bro's. Millicent/Brooke scene.
Scene 6- THH classroom scene with Haley/Lucas/Jamie.
Scene 15 - Lucas' room at night. Then flashback of LA book signing.
Scene 23 - Skills/Mouth apartment. The guys playing games with Jamie.
Lucas/Haley/Jamie talking about Nathan's lack of motivation.
Scene 24 - Red Carpet Event- Mark McGrath interviewing Brooke.
Scene 25 - Peyton in LA; she sees Lucas's novel (Brooke voiceover)
Scene 26 - Lucas staring at computer unable to write (Brooke voiceover)
Scene 27 - Rest of Brooke's interview
Scene 37 - Lucas/Lindsey scene in her office.
Scene 39 - Brooke's office. She is watching her interview on MTV as Lydia walks in.
Scene 42 - Flashback. Greg/Nathan/Lucas in bar; Greg shoves Nathan; Lucas persuades Nathan to walk away.
Scene 43 - Still flashback. Nathan gets into Range Rover; Lucas goes to him and tries to convince him not to drive.
Scene 47 - Lucas at home goes through his drawer and finds pictures.
Scene 50 - Brooke saying goodbye to Millicent as she gets into a limo.

Another scene we did was of Haley and Lucas going home when the school day was over. There were only like 10 or 15 extras. We were walking under that like underpass thing outside of the school that says Whitey Durham Fieldhouse and they were talking about how Lucas had spoken to Brooke that morning on the phone. Chad was smiling. We couldn't really hear anything else but we think that Brooke had been in town for a few days and wanted to see Lucas again. The little kid was walking with them holding Haley's hand. Once they reached the parking lot it looked like Haley was talking to JLuke and eventually he got into Lucas' car.
Credit: PJisaDILF @ the CW Board

Episode 5.02
"Racing Like A Pro"
Written by: ? & Directed by: Paul Johansson
Credit: othfans.com

Jamie is about to race in the Derby. He's in the box car and everything when last minute he calls for his mom (Haley) she runs over to him asking what’s wrong. She then calls for Brooke to help figure out what’s going on. Brooks asks what wrong he’s says something and she picks him up and he says he wants to go get Ice Cream. Brooke says well okay then and smiles and the whole crew leaves. And there is a small Lucas/Jamie moment and then after everyone walks away Skills makes a remark towards the "other" kid who was racing. Something like "Look at my man he’s taking a stand".
Credit: Only1TreeHill91 @ othforums.com

Episode 5.03
"My Way Home Is Through You"
Written by: ? & Directed by: David Jackson

Timeline
Scene 26 Brooke is shown a big house and ends up buying it from the owner.
Scene 38 Brooke is showing her new house for Peyton and tells there is a room downstairs for her.
Scene 42 At Lucas's house, he's writing. Lindsey is worried about BP back. Lucas reassures her she has nothing to worry about and tells her he loves her.
Scene 42 At Brooke's house. BP talking and drinking wine. Peyton asks, "What if Lucas's Lindsey brought you a Lucky Bamboo because she was marking her territory with you also."

Earlier it was reported a BLP scene was shot at the RC but it wasn’t a BLP scene that was filmed. It was Peyton and Brooke in a shot then Brooke leaves. Peyton is alone then Lucas comes up and says something to Peyton, she says, "It would have never worked out" and Lucas walks off. The scene (BP and LP) is a scene that takes place two years ago and it's a flashback scene. Earlier that day Chad and Sophia did a scene at Karen’s Café. But they weren't on camera at the same time. They did one shot of Sophia then on Chad.

Regarding the BL scene filmed at Karen's café. Lucus goes and says to Brooke, my mother wanted me to send her a picture of her cafe before you tore it up.
Credit: seagull88 @ othforums.com

The scene fimed at the RC. At the beginning of the scene, Brooke & Peyton are walking across the river court talking normally. At least it looked like. Then Peyton sat down on one of the picnic tables. Brooke was talking to her. It kind of looked like they may have been upset with one another, but i'm not sure. Then Brooke left and a few seconds later Lucas came over to Peyton. They talked for a few seconds and then Lucas left. The scene ended with Peyton dropping her head down into her hands like she was sad/upset.
Credit: lastnight @ othforums.com

Videos
Sophia, Hilarie, and Chad shooting a scene 8/29
Brooke and Peyton talk and when Brooke leaves, Lucas comesover to talk to Peyton on the rivercourt.
Credit: meaghan416 @ youtube.com

Episode 5.04
"It's Alright, Ma (I'm only bleeding)"
Written by: ? & Directed by: Janice Cooke
Credit: Manu

Episode 5.05
"In Between Days"
Written by: ? & Directed by: ?

Scene 29 Lindsey asks Luke if the "Luke and Peyton" from his novel....he says they didn't. She let's him now she was rooting for them. His assistant tells him someone from TH is here to see him, it's Brooke. They hug, happy to see e achother and Luke is glad she came. She says she wouldnt no miss to spend the night on town with a best selling author.
Scene 30 Brooke's upscale apartment. Brooke tells Lucas that her mom moved out to NY a while ago since her dad travels so much. Brooke thinks they should just have a trial separation.
Scene 31 BL talk at a bar. Luke shows her the engagement ring for Peyton and she tries it on. The whole bar think they are the ones getting engaged. They play along with it. Later they take a horse-drawn carriage around Central Park talking about their future as a 'married couple' with the driver.

For full information about the episodes timeline and info regarding other characters visit the main spoiler thread for One Tree Hill. Photos and sides for the episodes can be found on our LJ.

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 09-14-2007 at 01:51 PM
Old 09-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

High school has come and gone, college flew by and now as we enter Season 5 Brooke and Lucas are about to reunite. You could describe this soundtrack as a new journey, and new challenge. But the way we see it...
... It’s just the beginning.

Love is always a good thing no matter how much it hurts. Even after it’s over, even through the pain, anyone who has ever really loved will tell you that they never regretted a second of it, no matter how much it hurt in the end. And if you tell me differently, I will tell you that you were not truly in love.

Maybe now they weren’t meant to be, and a little later on they will be. Only because it is impossible to believe that they could have these kind of feelings for one another. And not be in each others lives forever.

If its real, if its true love, then it'll always be there. You can pretend its gone, and you could even move on.
But that love, it's still there. In the depths of your mind, sometimes a single object or song triggers it all.
And your right back where you started.
In the arms of the one you lost.

Hope. It sustains us when nothing else can. It gives us reason to continue and courage to move ahead. Even when we tell ourselves we'd rather give in.

Do you want to know something really subversive? Maybe love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it, you know? It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the thing is, if you don't risk anything... you risk even more.

The act of writing, is for me, often nothing more than the secret or conscious desire to carve words on a piece of paper: to the memory of a town forever vanished, to the memory of a childhood in exile, to the memory of all those I loved and who, before I could tell them I loved them, went away.

When you run into love and it seems like some psychedelic mystery, look at it again, and again, and keep looking it until you realize the only mystery is how you've gotten by so long without it.

It’s when the tiny details about another person make you smile. It’s the little things , the little things that seem insignificant to most people. But to you , it means everything.

Love is a very funny thing. It is an intensely personal yet universal thing. It has a thousand definitions, and not one of them gets it exactly right. It is a feeling. It is an experience. It is inside of us and yet indescribable. We desire it yet fear it.
We carry it with us everywhere we go. It is the central experience of our lives, and yet it remains a mystery.

Maybe they're too afraid to continue what they have, because they know something's there, they feel it just as much as we do. When they touch. When they kiss. Maybe they’re just pulling away now because they know that if they don't pull away soon they might find themselves falling in love and I don't think they are prepared for that.

And no relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater.

I'd heard love could be this immediate, this trouble-free. I'd read books in which love came to a person so fast, so powerfully. But I never dreamed it could happen to me. Love had always been hard for me. I admit it. I held back. And now, finally, I don't want to anymore.

The love that Brooke and Lucas have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that’s the key.
Love can make up for a lot.

All these songs, they tell a story. From breaking up, to letting go, to realizations and fighting. And then finally - giving into love. Some might say this is a journey, but I don‘t see it that way. You see it isn’t about picking up where Brooke and Lucas left off and having that love stay intact. Love is living your own life, but willing to share it. Love is forgiveness, its making a million mistakes and turning them into learning experiences. Love is patience, optimism. When you are listening to these songs, take in the meaning of the lyrics. It’s not just words of happiness and heartache. It’s words of living and of loving.
It’s a chance for new beginnings.

Text by: Cas

Art by: Cami

{Download Soundtrack - Sendspace}
{Download Soundtrack - Yousendit}
The file is zipped so you need a program e.g winzip to unzip it.

Archie & Veronica

Old 09-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Often associated with fire and blood, red is a color that is often associated with intensity, energy, power, determination, strength, passion, love and d e s i r e.

In Japanese culture, it is the color of the hero, and in Russia, the color of beauty.
Images that are romantic, sexual or erotic in nature often include vibrant reds- red lips, red nails, red clothing.
Even the bars identifying NC-17 movies are red. Like the blood running through our bodies, red is the color of life force, the color of determination and will to survive. It’s a lively color, bright and vibrant and bold. The warmest color in existence, there’s a reason for phrases like “red hot.”
It provokes intense, quick reactions, grabbing the attention of all around.

Red is the color of our hearts, of love and desire. It’s shades of reds- crimson, magenta, pink- that represent the holiday of love, Saint Valentine’s Day. It’s the color of kisses and erotica, romance and passion. It’s the color of heat and attraction, the color that rises to one’s cheeks when aroused.
Red is the color used to draw attention to something, to force a quick decision and to illicit a reaction, to push someone out of their comfort zone. It’s the color of opportunity, of chance, of life and love. A fitting color for Brooke and Lucas, don’t you think?

As Lucas pulls his car up to Brooke’s house, the first thing we see, before the car even comes into view, is her front door.
The crimson stands out against the white around it, light illuminating the door while the rest of the house fades into the background, a focal point.
The uncomfortable silence in the car as they pull up is overwhelming, and even as the car pulls to a stop in front of the house, the red door is still visible in the background, a beacon of hope in a depressing moment. When Lucas tells Brooke not to go, it’s like he’s unable to keep it in- the prospect of losing Brooke is too much for him to handle.

There’s nothing she can say in that moment, nothing either of them can say, to fully measure the loss both would feel if Brooke were to move, if they were torn apart right as they finally become friends again. Brooke’s “I really liked being the girl behind the red door” is so much deeper than it first appears-it isn’t really about the door, but it’s about Brooke, her life in Tree Hill.

The red door signifies her unique position in the town, and her position behind the door is something no one can ever fill, especially not in Lucas’ eyes. The girl behind the red door represents so much to both of them in that moment- it encompasses everything about the girl Lucas fell in love with´, from her quirky smile to the way she looks at him, to the way she feels in his arms and the way they can have full conversations without ever opening their mouths. The red door, in that moment, is Brooke- it’s the personification of everything Lucas has come to love about her, faults and all.

As their eyes meet, there’s nothing left to say for either of them- the prospect of losing the girl behind that door is too much for either to handle. Brooke seems aware that if she leaves Tree Hill, she’ll lose that girl as well, that she won’t be the same person if the things that make her who she is- mainly Lucas- are gone.

Both are h e a r t b r o k e n and teary eyed, unable to find the words they both need to say.

It’s almost impossible for Lucas to think of just one thing he’ll miss about Brooke. It’s hard to explain to her how he’ll miss everything- he’ll miss the way she laughs when she shouldn’t, the way she glances at him out of the corner of her eyes, the way she’s hesitant to let anyone in, even her insecurities. She’s his Brooke, and there’s nothing about her he could imagine not loving. It’s fitting, really, that he doesn’t have to answer until they’ve stopped on the porch outside his room, and you can see the door painted red in the background. When he says “I’ll miss the girl behind the red door,” there’s no doubting the significance of the moment.

The way their eyes c o n n e c t, the way he remembered what she said word for word, and of course the effort it took to paint the door red and move all of Brooke’s things into his room without her knowing, it’s clear he loves her. And for a split second, she can see it, she knows it, but then they’re back in the moment, and her surprise at everything he’s done for her in that moment leaves her breathless . It’s a gesture even greater than any love- he’s letting her fully into his life, his world, his home, his room, his family. And when he tells her that he wasn’t ready to lose her, there’s no doubting the truth behind his words.

The emotions that flicker between them are deep and varied, but overall, it’s clear in their eyes that they’re so in love, that it goes deeper than the youthful, sexual love others their age display, that they’d do anything for one another and they both know it.

No words can fit the j o y and commitment they’ve just made to one another without even realizing how serious it is, and as they hug, it’s clear by Brooke’s “I wasn’t ready to be lost” that she’s talking about far more than moving away from home- her life is with Lucas, and she’d be lost on a thousand different levels if they were torn apart.

While we don’t know when Lucas plucked the red feather from Brooke’s costume or why he did it, it was clear how he felt about its owner in the brief scene where we saw him studying the feather. Cinematically, it was a powerful moment- almost everything on the screen aside from the feather, including Lucas’ outfit and makeup, was shades of blacks and browns and tans, a dull contrast to the vibrant red of the feather.

While the feather is clearly symbolic of Brooke as it comes from her costume, it’s worth noting that in the context of the scene, the symbolism runs much deeper. Lucas’s dark, depressing wardrobe was representative of his mood, his confusion about where he stood with Brooke and his fears about his heart condition. Brooke, like the feather, is the beacon of light, the vibrant centerpiece in an otherwise dull world. She adds color to Lucas’ life, livens up an otherwise dull background

The placement of the feather in the box alongside Lucas’ heart medication and the money he stole from the café to pay for it recalls Nathan’s line in season two, where he told Lucas that regardless of the physical condition of his heart, it would never be healthy until he told the girl he loved how he felt. Placing the feather alongside his heart medication illustrates this beyond a doubt- that box contains everything needed to keep Lucas’ heart operating well, everything important to Lucas’ life.

“One Tree Hill” often throws subtle hints into the characters’ mood, mindset, and feelings through their attire. The most obvious examples of this would be Lucas’ gray hoodie that was such a common article of clothing in the first season, but gradually became seen less and less often, as well as Haley’s transformation from the awkward poncho wearing teenager to the sophisticated musician and wife.
Brooke is often dressed in red, and while there’s the obvious reason- Sophia looks amazing in red- there’s certainly more to it than that. It’s always a bright, eye-catching red- rarely do we see her in burgundies or dull reds.

There’s something undeniably brave and confidentabout the color, something sexy and bold.

Lucas gravitates toward red as well; there’s many occasions where we’ve seen him wearing a red shirt, in particular a paler red T-shirt that appears in the first season episode “How Can You Be Sure?” when Brooke and Lucas fear she’s pregnant. In fact, Lucas’ red is always paler than Brooke’s, a testament to the characters’ personalities. Brooke herself is more outgoing, bolder, and more carefree than Lucas. Like his shirt, when Lucas takes chances, he usually goes about it in a much more muted, toned down fashion than Brooke.

This character analysis through color came to a climax in “Prom Night At Hater High” when Lucas saw Peyton holding Brooke’s red prom gown in one hand and her own white one in the other. Instinctively, Lucas gravitated toward Brooke’s, choosing Brooke over Peyton in such an obvious way that even Peyton commented on it. However, on a more powerful level, Lucas choosing behind the two dresses demonstrated what’s happened to Brooke over the course of the fourth season. Red represents confidence and p a s s i o n, which are two things that Peyton took from Brooke this season, and the dress is a clear representation of that.

So, if Lucas wanted to give Brooke her dress back, it stands to reason that he wants to give her that confidence, that passion, that spirit back as well.

Text by: Summer

Archie & Veronica

Old 09-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone! As most of you know already a few months ago a couple of us were fooling around on MSN , talking about how we should send Mark projects to show him that we aren’t giving up on our couple.

We started throwing out ideas left and right. When we realized that we could actually do this, that it might increase our chances. Our lovely Meredith decided to set up a Brooke/Lucas myspace page to store all of our ideas. Now I think most of you joined and even helped out with a lot of the projects.

What I really want to talk about though is something a couple of us came up with a few weeks back. Myself, Cami, Meredith and Jess were online talking about all the finished projects we were about to send out but that wasn’t enough for us! We wanted to do more, send more. We wanted our voices heard. So we got to thinking and Meredith I believe, recalled an interview that Hilarie gave at the end of Season 3.

“Yeah, it’s survival of the fittest. You know, Peyton had dibs, and she gave it up, and all I’m saying is I want my ball back. I gave it to you to play with for ten minutes, now give me my ball
back!”
- Hilarie Burton.

So basically, as you can tell, it’s about the Brooke/Lucas/Peyton triangle. It was a pretty funny metaphor, and we got a great idea from it. We decided to send a basketball to Hilarie. Yes, we actually did send a basketball to Mrs. Hilarie Burton. Which did contain a simple 4 lined letter. This isn’t something hateful that we did, it was actually pretty funny. And I believe, from what we have heard that Hilarie and a few other cast mates had a good laugh.

But even that wasn’t enough for us! We decided that we wanted to do something even bigger. Something that was so huge and so crazy that it would definitely get attention. Something that could work in our favor. We were naming ideas for what seemed like hours when Cami shouted out that we should send a door.
Now, our first reaction was ‘What the hell is this girl talking about?’ It was such a crazy idea and we knew that it wasn’t going to happen. But then Meredith got excited and then Jess and before you know it we were all discussing ways to possibly send Mark a Red Door.

As you can tell from our theme, the red door is symbolic to the Brooke/Lucas relationship. It meant so much to Brooke that she was the girl behind the red door and because it meant something to her, it meant something to Lucas. So when Lucas had the idea to let Brooke stay at his house, he made sure that he had that door painted red. He wanted Brooke to be the girl behind the red door, no matter whose house she was at.
So we got to work. We started talking about ways to get a door, to get the supplies and then to finally ship it off to North Carolina where Mark would receive it. We went straight to the internet to try to find the perfect door, when Meredith announced that she had a door in her garage that her mom said we could use.
We were laughing the whole time, thinking about how wonderfully crazy this idea was. We wanted to write something on it, something that showed Mark and Co just how much we want our couple back. So once again, we started naming ideas. And then it came to me, ‘We Miss The Couple Behind The Red Door’. We all agreed that it was perfect.

So it was set, Meredith had the door, her mom had the paint and we were going to ship it off as soon as we could. No more than 2 weeks ago Meredith came to me and told me that she sent it! That it was painted and wrapped and on it’s way to Mark this very moment.

A couple of nights ago Mere came to us baring some news. Mark received our door. It was sitting in his office, and we were told that he absolutely loved it! The woman that was on the phone with Meredith asked about everything we were doing, how we got started and what else we had planned. And I think it’s pretty safe to say that we're famous down there! We did this for the Brucas League, and we did it for our thread and our couple.

Below are pictures of our bigger projects that Meredith shipped out. She was kind enough to snap some before so we could share them with all of you!

I want to thank The Brucas League, everyone who participated in our projects and who came up with ideas. And especially to Meredith, who got us our site, who received all our projects and then mailed them to Mark. Without her, I believe that none of this would of happened. So thank you Mere!
Text by: Casey

Art by: Cami

Click on the red door and ball in the art to see the original photos of both items.

Archie & Veronica

Old 09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Post away.

Lastest spoilers/pics.

Credit: Manu
Quote:
about the 13 episodes, they will film all of them by Christmas and then they will take a break and it will be decided if the show will have 22. so far only 13 are confirmed
Quote:
yesterday we weren't much on set. anyway, we have a few spoilers and pics

in the morning they filmed at Nathan/Haley apartment (that's how the call sheet calls it). first James, Joy and third person, then Chad, Joy and the same third person. we still don't know who that person was though. but a couple of persons that were there told us there was no child around, so I guess it was not Jamie. we can tell you it was probably a flashback because we saw Joy and she had extencions. at first we didn't even recognize her because she had long hair. we couldn't take any picture of her but we took pics of Chad and James and the house.

then they filmed at the church. one of the rooms inside is supposed to be Lindsey office. we didn't stay on that set but we saw the trucks. according to the call sheet they filmed 2 scenes with Lucas and Lindsey.

in the night they filmed 2 BL scenes, that were supposed to be in NY central park. we were afraid they would change the schedule and film something at studios but it didn't rain so they filmed outside. we couldn't see much. they used a short part of a street. there were lights, 3 cabs and 3 carriages. Brooke and Lucas carriages was white. the carriages gave us their back so we couldn't actually see Chad and Sophia while filming. they filmed scenes. the first was the carriages moving and there were extras walking and the cabs too. the second scene looked like a close up of Brooke and Lucas that talk with the guy that drives the carriage. we saw Chad a lot in between takes while Sophia stayed most of time on the carriage even when they didn't film, except for once when they adjusted her make up. but we saw her very close and my friend talked to her while they were still setting up the set, because she came to feed one of the horses. she had a black short dress with a golden stripe on the decollete. Chad had blue jeans, boots and a white botton shirt with squares (?).

as I said, there were some extras yesterday in the first BL scene and there will be extras today too

we have a few pics of Chad, James and the set of the BL scenes. my friend also took a short clip of Chad and Sophia on the carriage in between takes

Manu posted the pictures of the BL scenes set for the 5.05 scene in Central Park with the carriage and cabs.

their carriage

the cabs

Credit: Amanda (hoydenish)
Quote:
I"m pretty sure the episode where LP actually reunite is in ep. 11. Which tells me that Mark wants it to end LP. He does not know if there will be more than 13 eps. and he is making sure LP are together

Archie & Veronica

Last edited by BrownEyes1980; 09-14-2007 at 01:49 PM
Old 09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Eva, maybe this title from the previous thread?

"Every day holds the possibility of a miracle."

I love it.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Eva, this title's too depressing. I felt worse with this title than with the spoiler. Change it to "I won't give up if you don't give up." at least it gives us a little hope.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 09-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

thanx for the new thread hun

Mel babe, i cant receive yours either!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

I changed it.

Archie & Veronica

Old 09-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

thank you for the new thread!

Mel, did you get it now?

you know what? I'll just send you a pm with all the links
endures all things.
Love never ends."
Old 09-14-2007, 01:43 PM
New Fan

i actually like this title

its how i feel

at this point im just
torn

Blaire && Chuck -
Chemistry that shines.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyes1980 (View Post)
I changed it.
Good girls!
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Obsessed Fan

Ha, the title changed...I saw it and thought of Whitney Houston.

I like this one though

when I was twelve
Master Fan

i got them and i answered but i dont think u got mines!

like that title, less depressing!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread