Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Yesterday, I was able to catch on MTV a concert by Christina and couldn’t help but wonder what the album is going to sound like. I was totally feeling “Come on Over”, I really enjoy the remix of that song.

I also wonder if her new sound is going to be more like TYHB. I really enjoy the flow of the song; however, would really like for her to control the licks and the vocal gymnastics.

I sometimes wish she came out the Infatuation first with more of the Latin beats and then Dirrty (with a different video concept. She could have done a boxing match with the blonde Christina vs. the dark head Christina). Beautiful would have been her third single, Fighter and the end would have been singing my song.

Has anyone notice that Beyonce’s Dangerously in Love is getting lots of radio air time? What does this have to do with Christina? Well one thing that song is 4 minutes long and I believe that Christina had songs going in that range, about 4 to 6 minutes.

I am hoping that 2005 will be her year of not being overlooked.

Luv,

Rem
Old 11-18-2004, 07:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Remedy
the end would have been singing my song
When I first listened to Stripped, I thought for sure that Keep On Singing My Song was going to be her last single and never would have thought that it was going to be The Voice Within. Although I like TVW, I think KOSMS would be a really good finale. It was a great end to Stripped and it would have been a great end for all her singles.
Old 11-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

ITA with you on KSMO, has more emotions than I could ever feel, especailly the note she held... beautiful. I really enjoy the song because, she actually control her voice during that song also.

Does anyone know if she's dropping the Latin ablum first or second?

Luv,

Remedy