Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thirteen-Such a good movie. I loved it.

Star Wars 3-Good but the end was a little scary.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 06-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Bewitched -It was ok, cute at some points, loved Nicole Kidman but yet it was too short and the plot should have been different. They shouldve had Kidman play Samantha instead of her being a real witch picked to play in a remake of the original show. It was kind of confusing...
Old 06-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Land of the Dead- I must admit that I did jump out of my seat a couple times but I thought the movie was crap.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Passionate Fan

One Hour Photo: Such a weird movie. It freaked me out so much last night Robin Williams was very creepy. It was a good movie though.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Boiler's Room the movie was good.
I liked Giovanni Ribsi a lot.
Old 06-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Just finished watching Cocoon. Really sweet movie, though I definitely cried at some parts.

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 06-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Total Fan

I watched one of my most favorite movies......10 Things I Hate About You. I have seen that movie so many times. I never get tired of it. I love it. Cute story and I just love Julia's character. And Heath is such a hottie
Old 06-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelicmaiden
Just finished watching Cocoon. Really sweet movie, though I definitely cried at some parts.
Really? So you'd recommend it? I always think of it as some kind of Shawshank Redemption, but with aliens, so I've never gotten around to watching it.

Last movie I watched was Star Trek: Nemesis. God, that guy is hot! Technically, though, I watched a documentary on Peter, Paul and Mary this morning. Lookit me, crying at 5:30 am.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 06-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Well I saw the movie Totally Blonde.Hmm the movie was really stupid but I saw the movie to watchout Michael Buble one of my fav artists.He was pretty good in the movie.
Old 06-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

I watched Abandon on TV(mmm, Ben Bratt and Charlie Hunnam). Glad I didn't shell out the money to see it in the theater. I felt like something was missing in the end.

Then I finished up Moulin Rouge that'd been in my VCR. I loove Ewan McGregor.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 06-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

the dreamers and imaginary heroes. both incredible, lovely movies. i really found myself relating to emile hirsch's character in imaginary heroes which might not be normal, but it's true.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jijo

Well I saw the movie Totally Blonde.Hmm the movie was really stupid but I saw the movie to watchout Michael Buble one of my fav artists.He was pretty good in the movie.
He was probably the only good thing in that movie! I wanted to kill myself (and Krista Allen) when I watched that.

El Dorado and Auntie Mame. Comedy night at Casa Bing.

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 06-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantine
the dreamers and. .........

the "r" version or the "nc-17" version.....i saw the "nc-17" version in a theater.....and i have both versions on dvd....i liked the film too....
Old 06-30-2005, 03:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Bing
Really? So you'd recommend it? I always think of it as some kind of Shawshank Redemption, but with aliens, so I've never gotten around to watching it.
Oh yeah, definitely recommend it. And it's a lot lighter than Shawshank Redemption

"Normal people make a living. The deranged make history"-Chris Titus
Old 06-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet - I hadn't seen it in ages so it was nice to watch it again. I love it how they have placed the story in modern time but still sticked to the original dialogue. It looks so cool, I love the colours. And Leonardo DiCaprio is so young! But I hate the ending, this time it really struck me how annoying it is. Why did they have to be so hasty and impatient? Damn Shakespeare.