Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

What was the last movie you saw, with your thoughts on the film? (NO LISTS)

well nothing really new at least not to me....i rewatched a couple of japanese films recently....'shall we dansu'....i'm sure most everyone is familiar with the remake 'shall we dance'......starring jennifer lopez.......so much better than that film...

and 'kyua' (cure).....it deals with short term memory loss....suddenly and inexplicably people kill with no reason...and have no memory of doing it or why....this film was made 3 years before 'memento'....very cool....thank god this film was never remade it the west.....

just remember.....say no to remakes!!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

You're so cute! You know I totally agree with all those movies - and I'm sure they'll think of some way to make Kyua. I bought the original Shall We Dance as soon as it came out on VHS years ago - still love it.

By the way, the PTBs changed the rule to 300 posts, so I'm going to have to close this for a while. I'll reopen this same thread in a day or two.

My LJ for Movies
Old 06-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Moving this back up again...

My LJ for Movies
Old 06-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Total Fan

I've seen a couple movies since my last post.

I watched Seed of Chucky a few nights ago. I enjoyed it. It wasn't scary or anything, but it had some good, but cheesy, death scenes and it had some good humor.

Last night I watched Rundown starring Sean William Scott, The Rock and Christopher Walken. It was pretty good. A lot of action and humor.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I've just seen Batman Begins and I absolutely loved it. The casting was great, the acting even better, the suit looks better than ever ( ), everything gets a backstory, and so much more. Christian Bale is the perfect Batman. Not to mention he's hot.

[amore more ore re]
Old 06-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evchy
I've just seen Batman Begins and I absolutely loved it. The casting was great, the acting even better, the suit looks better than ever ( ), everything gets a backstory, and so much more. Christian Bale is the perfect Batman. Not to mention he's hot.

Icon by sourburst
Old 06-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I watched The I Inside tonight, in all honesty I had never heard of the movie but I bought it because: a) cheap dvd, b) Ryan Phillippe.
Anyways, it was an odd little movie and I can't say it was really great or that i'll watch it again, but it wasn't that very bad either.

Ryan Phillippe .. Nuff said.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I just saw Batman Begins. It was great and the acting was great as well. Bale's performance as Batman was amazing just like Michael Keaton's in 1989's Batman.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

last film i saw was monster-in-law. i really enjoyed it...even if it was just for michael vartan in it
Old 06-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

Good movie. A bit strange. Great action though.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 06-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Addicted Fan

The Notebook: For the 100th time. I love Ryan and Rachel and I love Noah and Allie. Still one of my all time favorite movies.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love me if you dare

Really fun and cute, but I'm kinda on what happened in the end
Old 06-20-2005, 06:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Jen *
The Notebook: For the 100th time. I love Ryan and Rachel and I love Noah and Allie. Still one of my all time favorite movies.

I came in to post I've just seen "The Notebook" and then I read your post... This was my first time seeing it, and I loved it. I agree with you, I love the actors and I love the characters and the story... Just beatiful.

[amore more ore re]
Old 06-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Monster-in-Law - Such a cute movie, not sure if i would buy it but a good movie to get a few giggles out of. I loved J-lo and Michael Vartan in it. Wanda Sykes was hilarious!
Old 06-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Total Fan

I saw Batman Begins yesterday. It was so awesome. I loved it. The backstory was very interesting and well done. Great action. Great acting. Christian Bale is so hot. I don't think I have ever seen him in anything before. I thought he made a great Batman. The best since Michael Keaton. He was absolutely perfect for the role.

I also watched Without a Paddle last night. Great movie. Very funny. I love all the actors in it, especially Dax Shepard. I hated him when he was on Punkd, but he did a great job in this movie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread