Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Batman Begins

I just saw this movie in the cinema, lol, I'm still shaking here. What an amazing movie, it keep me thrilled the whole movie, everything was so cool. And Christian is a hottie

Your favorite screencaps site

My tumblr
Old 06-26-2005, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Well I saw FINDING NEVERLAND.It was AWESOME
Old 06-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I saw 3 new movies in the past 2 days:

Land of the Dead- I was expecting the movie to be just okay but I actually really enjoyed it and can't wait for the dvd.

Darkness- This movie blowed. I didn't understand anything that happened throughout the whole movie.

Godsend- I enjoyed this movie more than I thought I would.
Old 06-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

batman begins awesome
Old 06-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Land of the Dead: OMG! I liked it, though.

Sasha
Old 06-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Batman Begins - I thought the movie was excellent Everything about it was thrilling and love seeing Katie in it

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants - My thoughts on this movie are all over the place. Since, I have read the book beforehand, I was expecting more from the movie. I loved America and Amber's performance, they both made me cry but I was disappointed in Lena's storyline, especially since they changed it completely. There were little things that bugged me, that won't in the book and I'm really bittersweet over the movie. Some moments were good, but other moments, I wanted to yelled at the screen for changing it. Maybe, next time, I shouldn't read the book beforehand, but I really can't help not reading the book
Old 06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Watched Runaway Bride on tv and really liked it actually. Julia and Richard have really great chemistry.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Total Fan

Lets see..........

Lost Highway. Very strange movie. I've seen it several times and I still don't really understand it. Maybe I would if I actually stayed awake for the entire movie I don't think I have actually watched it the whole way through. It starts off kinda slow. It isn't bad though. Has good actors and I love David Lynch.

Joy Ride. I just love that movie. It cracks me up at first and then it just gets kinda creepy with that big rig driver.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Batman Begins ... It was great! Could have done w/o Ms. Holmes, but the movie was awesome. Bale was a great Batman.

Surviving Christmas ... It was ok. I laughed at some points, others were over-the-top, but Affleck's look of glee was amusing.

Sugar & Spice ... Yeah, it was really cheesy! But, Melissa George pre-Alias, was ok with me. It was amusing that she was obsessed with Conan O'Brian.

kenny | credit
Old 06-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Madagascar - after all the hype, i remember seeing a preview at the beginning of last year and it's only just come out now, i think it was disappointing. There were some very funny moments, quotes that i'll be using for the next few good weeks - "you didn't see anything" but overall it seemed to lack a real storyline. Once they got to madagascar it seemed to move to quickly. All the characters were great but the story needed work i think. I
Old 06-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

madagascar - it had some really great funny moments, quotes i'll be using for the next few good weeks "you didn't see anything" "if you have some poo, fling it now" but overall it was disappointing. all the characters were great but once they got to madagascar it went to quickly. I think it would have been better had they gotten lost in kenya, meeting up with other like animals and stuff. david schimmer was a perfect choice & i love how alex did blue steel.

Mr & Mrs Smith - i loved it, brad, angelina and (as the shriek from my friend as he came on screen, she didn't know he was going to be in it, can attest to) adam brody (who's not exactly showing his versatility playing seth cohen as assassin man). So sexy, i love movies that play up pure style but don't abandon the story for it completely. big guns, big stars.
Old 06-27-2005, 04:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I've seen Batman Begins last night and have to say it was a major disappointment to me. There were too many characters and most of them were very badly developed. Rutger Hauer, Morgan Freeman and Ken Watanabe had nothing to plunge their teeth into and Katie Holmes was not believable at all as an ADA.

On DVD, I watched Woody Allen's Mighty Aphrodite and found it absolutely hilarious. Mira Sorvino sure deserved her Oscar.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mean Girls - It was so funny. They were such b*tches.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Bewitched. Not very good.And not funny either. A waste of my time . I went for Nicole Kidman , and she was a disappointment to say the least.
Old 06-27-2005, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Hostage - I thought this was a good action/thriller flick. Bruce Willis always delievers in these type of movies.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread