Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2005, 05:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by l18horses
Troy- didnt care much for it... well acted but way too much fighting for my taste, although me and my friends had some fun predicting what was going to happen next, sadly we were almost always right
I think most people can guess what happens next in Troy. The mythological story has been around for decades.
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 06-23-2005, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I watched a movie that i havent watched in a long time, Pirates of the Caribbean, I forgot how FANTASTIC that movie is. I love Johnny Depp, such a great actor! Cant wait for the sequel to come out
Old 06-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

The Longest Yard - good movie.. i didn't know it was a remake until my fiance told me.. but we watched it.. and laughed the whole time. such a funny movie!!! loved it!! adam sandler is great!
Old 06-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Total Fan

Ice Age. Adorable movie. Funny. The animal characters are great. I love Diego and Sid the most. Denis Leary and John Leguizano are great actors and they do great voices for these two characters.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

'my summer of love'.....a english picture featuring the performances by 2 new english actresses, natalie press and emily blunt......during the summer a girl meets another girl and falls in love......intelligent and well thought out....recommended....rated "r" for the all usual things...lesbian sex, nudity, language...and drugs.....

Old 06-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow. The poster is beautiful.

My last movie: Brazil. Weeell, it was great and all, but I can't help thinking all it ever did to me was put the stupid song in my head. Brazeeeel... na na na nanana...

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 06-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Batman Begins
Old 06-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Total Fan

I watched Dog Soldiers last night. It gave me the creeps and there was one scene that totally grossed me out and I had to turn my head. Probably the best werewolf movie I have ever seen.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

'yes'.....in london, a woman scientist begins an affair with a cook who use to be a surgeon in beruit.....

christianity vs islam....god vs no god.......dialouge mostly spoken in ryhmes.....a hard watch......notice the signature line on the poster..."it's as if ingmar bergman, william shakespeare and dr. suess had collaborated on a project"........that in itself should have given me a reason to think before i bought a ticket to this film....the only good thing i can really say about the movie is that it featured shirley henderson...one of my favorite new actresses from scotland....

Old 06-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Extreme Fan

mr and mrs smith - sorry i know a lot of people here liked it, but me and my friend laughed all the way through it we thought it was so bad!! we only stayed cos of the free popcorn refils
Old 06-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - I like the songs in this movie. And the child catcher is weird but fun to watch
Old 06-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Monster in Law: it was pretty cute and funny.

Sasha
Old 06-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Bewitched - Terrible re-vamp, re-make, re-tool, whatever label you'd like to place on it. Unfortunatelythe filmmakers tried a little too hard to be clever and over did it. Although it had it's moments, the movie fell flat. Nice try, but no dice!

Definitely a 'wait-til-video' title.

Ang
Old 06-25-2005, 03:49 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Mr. & Mrs.Smith

BEST.MOVIE.EVER!
Old 06-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Just saw The Girl Next Door last night. It was On Demand, and I was bored...so I figured what the hell. My best friend saw it in the theater and said it was awful but I never go by what other people say. I really liked it. Emile Hirsch is cute in a dorky way. It was pretty funny, so I have no complaints.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread