Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whoa! That trailer is AMAZING! I can't wait for December!
Old 05-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh67511
They have added the trailer to Yahoo! movies and updated the movie info page a lot! In fact, they featured it near the bottom of the main Yahoo! Movies page.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808475642
Thanks for posting that link! I love those pics, esp the one of Aslan - he looks amazing

Castles - just curious... what kind of new stuff did you notice when you watched the trailer?
Old 05-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow that picture of Aslan is fantastic! Is Aslan going to talk in the movie, and if so who will do the voice?

And millivanilla, I just keep noticing creatures that I recognize from descriptions in the book as well as certain scenes and moments I can picture so clearly from the books. Now I have to go and watch it again to remember..lol.

Pacey/Joey~Seth/Summer~Lex/Lana~Sawyer/Kate~Nathan/Haley~Charlie/Claire~Jake/Peyton~Hyde/Jackie~Ross/Rachel~Ron/Hermione
Old 05-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastlesInTheSky
And millivanilla, I just keep noticing creatures that I recognize from descriptions in the book as well as certain scenes and moments I can picture so clearly from the books. Now I have to go and watch it again to remember..lol.
LOL - i hear ya... i have already watched it a TON! And every time I notice new stuff

Not sure about the voice of Aslan. I have heard a bunch of rumors but nothing defined. Anyone you think would be good?
Old 05-24-2005, 04:26 PM
New Fan

i remember having the book as a kid. geez i loved that story... i cant wait till i see the movie
Old 05-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope this movie does well because if does I heard that they will continue to make the rest of the Narnia series into movies and I really hope that does happen! It looks incredible and I really want to see The Horse and His Boy made into a movie that was my favorite book...
Old 06-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Narnia and C.S. Lewis Sales Boosted by Star Wars Fans
June 5, 2005

Never underestimate the power of The Force: the Midas touch of Star Wars has carried over to C.S. Lewis. Fans flooding theaters to see Star Wars: Episode III; Revenge of the Sith, which earned more than $500 million worldwide its first two weeks, viewed a preview trailer for the forthcoming feature film adaptation of Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. As a result, Barnes & Noble reports that, since Sith’s May 19 opening, sales for the Lewis book have risen sharply. The one-volume edition jumped to number 40 on the bookseller’s Top 100 list, while the seven-volume boxed set moved to number 58. The Narnia film opens December 9.
Good news!
Old 06-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow - that is great news! I have heard such great feedback from people who saw it in theaters and are pumped for December! mh, where did you find that article? just curious...

I really hope this movie does well (totally think it will of course ) but i would love to see this become the next big movie series and have them make all of the books into movies - that would be awesome!!
Old 06-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey you guys, just q quick question.
I'm from Germany and nobody knows about Narnia over here. I heard of it somehow but what is it actually about??
Old 06-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Extreme Fan

The trailer was so beautiful! I even downloaded it since I can't get enough of it. Mind blowing. Oh man, the music was awesome. It gave me the chills when they discovered Narnia and Susan said "impossible!!". Oh my goodness!

I loved the books (especially The Last Battle). I can't wait til December.

Last edited by Mavericks; 06-10-2005 at 08:55 AM
Old 06-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's good to hear people are still reading the books! I can't wait for this movie to come out, and I'm hoping for a longer trailer soon, although I don't always like spoiling myself by seeing too much even though I already know the ending.

Pacey/Joey~Seth/Summer~Lex/Lana~Sawyer/Kate~Nathan/Haley~Charlie/Claire~Jake/Peyton~Hyde/Jackie~Ross/Rachel~Ron/Hermione
Old 06-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Here is the new movie poster:

Old 08-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Supreme Fan

When I saw the movie, I wasn't sure want to expect. But I love this movie and watched it over and over again. Plus, I read all 7 books about 3 weeks ago. And have the songs on the soundtrack memorized, but I'm not obsessed with it.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've never read any of the books (never even heard of them until the movie came out). Just saw this recently. It was cute. Nice for little kids.

Sasha
Old 08-10-2006, 04:12 AM
Absolute Fan

I never read any of the books so when they started showing previews on tv, I was just sort of like "oh that looks cool" and shrugged it off. Then my sister kept saying "omg that looks SOOO good, I wanna see it sooo bad" like ever preview that came on for it so my mom finally went out and got and it let me tell ya, from the very first scene, I had shivers down my spine from the graphics and everything. By the end of the movie, I was in aww, I love this movie SOOO much, probably my fave, I can't wait for the second one!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread