Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

William and Ben were on TRL today.They were both so cute lol. Anna was there, but not in person, she filmed a little video that they showed

They also showed some clips from the movie. I can't wait to see it
Old 05-16-2008, 01:37 AM
Total Fan

I just saw the midnight show, and IT'S AMAZING!! Better than the first one, definitely.

And Ben Barnes is sooo gorgeous!

It's a really great movie.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 05-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ben Barnes did have a part in Stardust but this will definitely be his break out role.. He really did a great job in the film and was perfect for the role!

The whole movie was soooo good. Great story, great acting, great effects, AND it was so funny! That caught me off guard but it actually made the movie that much more enjoyable AND different from every other fantasy movie. Now I'm excited for Voyage of the Dawn Treader!
Old 05-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I am so excited of the reviews of those who've seen it! Do you think Barnes will be huge after this film? Sort of like what LOTR did to Orlando Bloom?
Old 05-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

^Maybe on Ben.

Damnit I thought there was no TRL on Fridays I missed William

Happy Narnia day! I'm seeing it tomarrow.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Total Fan

I do think that Ben Barnes will be successful after this movie. He's got Voyage of the Dawn Treader to do after this one (have they started filming yet?), and I'm sure that he'll gain enough attention between those two movies to get him other roles. I was actually thinking about that connection earlier today, so i'm glad you mentioned it.

"Of the many different lives that can be lived, which is the one that's going to inspire you?"- Naomi Barr
Old 05-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

I saw it last night, I really enjoyed it although it seemed so much darker than the first film... perhaps too much so to be PG? Even I was having an emotional reaction to the Narnian death-toll, so I wondered about young children...

Anyway... totally wasn't buying into the whole Susan / Caspian thing. Not when there was clearly a lot more unresolved sexual tension between him and Peter.

Old 05-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

I bought the Susan/Caspian stuff. I liked that it wasn't overdone, though. They just had small looks, and he would try to flirt with her, but she tried to ignore him mostly. It was really cute, but it wasn't too much.

I enjoyed the 'fight for the alpha-male' that Peter and Caspian had going on most of the time.

Old 05-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought the movie was good. It was a bit darker than the first one. The fights scenes were great and I just loved Ben Barnes. He was so emotional and intense.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *antarian angel* (View Post)
I bought the Susan/Caspian stuff. I liked that it wasn't overdone, though. They just had small looks, and he would try to flirt with her, but she tried to ignore him mostly. It was really cute, but it wasn't too much.

I enjoyed the 'fight for the alpha-male' that Peter and Caspian had going on most of the time.
i thought it was cute!! many of the book fans hated it though, which i understand. but i also read the books...n i thought the whole Caspian/Susan thing was cute as well. it was very subtle...and the way he looks at her sometimes make me swoon!

Caspian&Susan | Lucas&Peyton | Nate&Serena | Snow White&Eric (Huntsman) | Gale&Katniss | Emma&Captain Hook
Old 05-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

I saw the movie and it was amazing!!!

Lucy has grown so much. Edmund did grow on me after the last movie and he had many moments and lines where it's obvious he's a hero as well. Peter was just savage.

PC was bearable for me..I was okay with the Susan/PC stuff..it wasn't too much minus the horn to call me scene which was
Old 05-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

i will see it soon but i didn like the first one that much...

Old 05-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
i thought it was cute!! many of the book fans hated it though, which i understand. but i also read the books...
I've read the books too, and I didn't mind it. I'm re-reading PC now, on ch. 5.

Quote:
Edmund did grow on me after the last movie and he had many moments and lines where it's obvious he's a hero as well.
I liked him in this movie too, especially when he stabs the witch and the "It's King Edmund actually." part.

Quote:
Peter was just savage.
Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way?

Quote:
i will see it soon but i didn like the first one that much...
I like this one better.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I saw it yesterday. Major improvement over the first movie. One of the few cases where I would put the movie as being better than the book. The PC book was always one of my least favorites from the Narnia series
Old 05-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Total Fan

What about the book did you dislike?

Prince Caspian was #1 this weekend, making $56 million in the U.S.

Last edited by *antarian angel*; 05-18-2008 at 03:39 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread