Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well, I saw the film, and I rather enjoyed it. It did go on a little too long but I don't think it was any longer than the first two films. Despite missing Peter and Susan for the most part, I think I liked Voyage of the Dawn Treader better than Prince Caspian. However, there was something missing from the film that didn't have quite the same feel as the first two and I'm not talking about Peter and Susan. It didn't feel as 'Narnian' to me, but perhaps that's just me.

Despite that, the film did not disappoint. Lucy (Georgie Henley) has really grown up since The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)! She was really good in this film, as was Skandar Keynes as Edmund. I loved Eustace Scrubb's (Will Poulter) pompousness in the first half of the film, he was very funny. Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian was great too. The animation of Aslan and co. is still brilliant and pretty much the same as the first two films, which gives the film a Disney feel despite having moved production to 20th Century Fox. Other special effects were, as always very good, and I loved the look of the ship, it was quite beautiful. The serpent was a little weird though.

All in all a good, family entertainment film with some nice escapism. I still think the first film holds the candle for me though
Old 01-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm excited to see this movie. It's still going to be strange not seeing Susan and Peter though. Love this series and I need to get them on dvd too.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 02-04-2011, 03:04 AM
New Fan

I was very much excited for this flick but when i watched the movie, it disappointed me ..
Old 02-17-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are three different threads for the Chronicles of Narnia. To create less clutter, we are merging these threads to make one thread.

ETA:

New Thread

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 02-17-2015 at 03:52 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread