Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, he is a good friend of both Nina and Ian. Hmmmm, let's hope Nina will not have to film for too long then
Old 05-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShep (View Post)
Nina just tweeted about loving "facetime" when she is on location and in a different city. I'm guessing she is referring to facetime phone calls on her iphone. Maybe she and Ian had a nice chat before he leaves for Africa tomorrow. I bet she's gonna miss her man and he will miss her.
I think so too! There was an article about Ian and his reationship with Sarah...he talked about how they make it work (since he lived in LA and she in NY)...he installed webcams for both of them so they could have breakfast together! Aw
Old 05-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
Yeah, he is a good friend of both Nina and Ian. Hmmmm, let's hope Nina will not have to film for too long then
Well, if her part in the movie ist as big as her part in the book, my gues is, she'd be filming for about 4 weeks. I don't think they'll see each other until the conference in France. He has to be in Paris by the end of May and my guess is he will fly from Africa to Paris, then to London, then to Spain and then back to France where he'll meet Nina. He only has a few days in between his European appointments and it wouldn't make sense to fly back to the States I think. That is, unless he comes back to the CW upfronts. I guess he was right: his summer schedule is insane.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Do we know why he would be going to London?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Loyal Fan

when Nina says "in a different city" does she mean on location not in Atlanta? I guess so, and then we can read on that that the facetime thing was with Ian before he has to take off to Zimbabwe. I think he went back to atlanta to pack and since they knew they wouldn't see each other for about 3weeks, they stayed glued to one another since the TVD season was done filming.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

I really hope he find time between things to fly out to Nina. I don't doubt he will try to at every opportunity. He is a big romantic
Old 05-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesdra (View Post)
He has to be in Paris by the end of May and my guess is he will fly from Africa to Paris, then to London, then to Spain and then back to France where he'll meet Nina. He only has a few days in between his European appointments and it wouldn't make sense to fly back to the States I think.
wut wut wut??? LONDON? are you sure?? what is he doing here?

"I will always find you."
Old 05-09-2011, 04:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShep (View Post)
Nina just tweeted about loving "facetime" when she is on location and in a different city. I'm guessing she is referring to facetime phone calls on her iphone. Maybe she and Ian had a nice chat before he leaves for Africa tomorrow. I bet she's gonna miss her man and he will miss her.
I took this an entirely different way as in she is not in Atlanta and she is liking facetime in front of the camera with something other than vd. Not facetime with Ian in person or on video chat.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm pretty sure she referred to facetime app that all iPhone 4's has. Possibility this was with Ian because he has an iPhone too.

"I will always find you."
Old 05-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

I took it as she loves "facetime" app when she is in a different city than the person she is "face time" talking to. And I totally took it as she meant because ian is home in Atlanta and she is filming in Pitt.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Passionate Fan

I was thinking since Nina supports Ian's ISF activities wouldn't that be sweet if she tweeted somethng about his Africa's trip. It he tweets something while he is there I'm almost sure she'll respond.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:05 AM
New Fan

Hello !!

Busy summer for Nina and Ian that´s for sure, I don´t know when season 3 starts for them, but I hope that they can enjoy a few days before they start shooting the new season. I am not sure but Nina not attending Spain, Paris, makes me think that she probably will finish shooting the movie mid June??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gennibean (View Post)
I really hope he find time between things to fly out to Nina. I don't doubt he will try to at every opportunity. He is a big romantic :love:
I don´t know if Ian or Nina are romantic people, I guess that when you are in love you are, and more in the beginning of any relationship, but I am pretty sure reading all the posts that YOU ARE (I mean all of you)

I wish I can be so sure of their feelings as you are, I know that we had Coachella, NY, DC, but I wonder that´s definitive? In my humble opinion, not, I would bet anything that they will keep denying the relationship.

I know that we can read many articles where they call them couple, but to be honest with you, the majority only say what the readers and fans want to read, many don´t care if they are telling the truth or not. Of course actors lie too, but I prefer hearing from them the answer (in this case from Nina and Ian) than from the articles.

When two famous people keep denying or avoiding the big question, I wonder this: They do that because this relationship is important for them so it´s a way to protect the relationship? they do that because admitting the relationship is a big deal or it means a commitment that they deep inside know that they don´t have?
It´s not the first time that I hear from actors years later, that they never admitted a relationship because they were not sure or was more a romance or nothing serious.

That´s why, as much as I love Nina and Ian, as much as I would love to think that they are missing each other and are madly in love I would really love to hear from them first. What do we really know about their feelings?? they love each other or are in love with each other? two different things that´s for sure.

I hope that you understand what I mean.

Last edited by Happyness; 05-09-2011 at 09:10 AM
Old 05-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyness (View Post)
Hello !!

Busy summer for Nina and Ian that´s for sure, I don´t know when season 3 starts for them, but I hope that they can enjoy a few days before they start shooting the new season. I am not sure but Nina not attending Spain, Paris, makes me think that she probably will finish shooting the movie mid June??

I don´t know if Ian or Nina are romantic people, I guess that when you are in love you are, and more in the beginning of any relationship, but I am pretty sure reading all the posts that YOU ARE (I mean all of you)

I wish I can be so sure of their feelings as you are, I know that we had Coachella, NY, DC, but I wonder that´s definitive? In my humble opinion, not, I would bet anything that they will keep denying the relationship.

I know that we can read many articles where they call them couple, but to be honest with you, the majority only say what the readers and fans want to read, many don´t care if they are telling the truth or not. Of course actors lie too, but I prefer hearing from them the answer (in this case from Nina and Ian) than from the articles.

When two famous people keep denying or avoiding the big question, I wonder this: They do that because this relationship is important for them so it´s a way to protect the relationship? they do that because admitting the relationship is a big deal or it means a commitment that they deep inside know that they don´t have?
It´s not the first time that I hear from actors years later, that they never admitted a relationship because they were not sure or was more a romance or nothing serious.

That´s why, as much as I love Nina and Ian, as much as I would love to think that they are missing each other and are madly in love I would really love to hear from them first. What do we really know about their feelings?? they love each other or are in love with each other? two different things that´s for sure.

I hope that you understand what I mean.
I totally agree with you. They could be dating, they could be having a fling or they could be nothing but really close friends. I also find it funny whenever people try to analyze Ian's or Nina's facial expression on pictures to draw conclusions from that, like he must be missing her or she is unhappy because they are not together. There can be any kind of reason for a bad shot - a bad angle, bad lightning a sleepless night, a drink too much the night before, in Nina's case, PMS - anything. But how did they say on the X-Files - I want to believe.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
i went back to look at ian's older tweets.. he will be in Zimbabwe

I hope he is not going to Zimbabwe. That is a very dangerous place to be and he may find himself in trouble that he is not looking for.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/zimbabwe

Last edited by 2424GAPeach; 05-09-2011 at 11:08 AM Reason: additional informaton
Old 05-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
I hope he is not going to Zimbabwe. That is a very dangerous place to be and he may find himself in trouble that he is not looking for.
I know! fear for his safety/health was my first reaction too when he tweeted about it.