Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke87 (View Post)
i still find it hard to believe that he wouldnt go see his mother. also, this is the very beginning of rehearsing or filming for nina so i dont think he would go visit her but i mean.. im no actor.. if he didnt go see his mother, i hope she was in Kentucky because every mother deserves to be with their children on mothers day.
Well it's not unusual that adults don't get to see their mom's on Mother's day. It happens to a lot of us & his mom could understand. I mean when you become an adult & there's a choice between your parent or the person you're in love with a lot of the time your S.O gets top priority. Especially since this might be the only time he might get to see Nina again before he heads off to do press overseas.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:50 PM
New Fan

they havent been apart that long yet.. if they are together in pittsburgh i hope for some pictures obviously
Old 05-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt (View Post)
TFTNT

That plane must have flown somewhere...
So looking at the deartures from Louisville airport for around the time he tweeted (about 4:30 Lousiville time), there are only a few choices: Philadelphia, DC, Denver (though flight is too long), Atlanta, Cleveland. He could have just been on a layover though when he tweeted most recently....who knows.

My Nian heart hopes they are going to reunite though
Old 05-08-2011, 05:46 PM
New Fan

My bet is on Atlanta. He probably needs a new set of clothes and might want to hang with his cats for a little bit of down time before flying out to Europe.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

If he hasn't gone to see Nina (which i really i hope he's found his way to Pittsburg) I would guess either Atlanta or NYC. With it being finale week I'm sure he has some press lined up since it is a Damon centered episode.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasant (View Post)
My bet is on Atlanta. He probably needs a new set of clothes and might want to hang with his cats for a little bit of down time before flying out to Europe.
I was thinking the same thing. Would be cute if he stopped by Nina's place too and picked up some stuff for her and brought it to Pittsburgh for her
Old 05-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

So out of curiousity when Ian and Nina are traveling like they have I wonder who looks in on their cats? Neighbors, personal assistants, friends?
Old 05-08-2011, 05:50 PM
New Fan

who does take care of their cats while they are doing all their travels?!
Old 05-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT. I am loving how fast these threads are flying. Nian are getting noticed by media outlet especially now that they appearing more couply. Of course fours here who have been following have been detecting hints everywhere. I don't want the paps to be so intrusive but I enjoy the photos they get for us to fodder. It is bad.

Maybe mother's day to Ian is like the valentine's day thing. I am that way with my kids, if they do something for mother's day, fine but if they don't I don't get offended. Sometimes they make it on another day. It doesn't have to be a rule that it is the day it is declared by the calendar. It could be he will be meeting her next week.

Like many of you I do think the not informing where exactly he is going is due to meeting Nina. He tweets for other places. Or because he is going on private time. The other times were mostly official work or attending functions. Although they both did tweet about coachella. Though they have received far more attention lately. So it is harder to be anonymous. I still hope if he is in Pittsburg somehow some sightings or people reporting about seeing them appears.

Thank you again for being so diligent in collecting news about our couple.

Regarding let's, there is a pet center where you can leave them there for care. Although they have been gone really long so that is hard. Maybe Ian did go to Atlanta.

Forgot to add, I do hate the hat Ian wore, it just doesn't go with what he was wearing. Sometimes Ian looks less comfortable in formal wear. He looks good but he doesn't seem as at ease in it like he dies in his casuals. There were a lot of mismatched in that derby outfit. He does need Nina's help because when it comes to dressing, Nina hasn't miss a step.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

new pic of Ian with Kate Walsh
Kate Walsh: Kentucky Derby with Ian Somerhalder! | Ian Somerhalder, Kate Walsh : Just Jared
Old 05-08-2011, 07:25 PM
New Fan

ian is leaving for africa tomorrow?!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke87 (View Post)
ian is leaving for africa tomorrow?!
Awwwww, so he is probably in Atlanta packing.

When he comes back, he better go visit his girl then!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:28 PM
New Fan

i suppose hes going to prep for his documentary? Also, I'm assuming hes going to be back for the upfronts so he won't be there for too too long..
Old 05-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm actually not surprised. I knew that he was hitting Africa really soon after shooting ended, so I've been waiting for it. I'm hoping that he did some press (at least in NY) that is going to air next week. Hoping anyway. If not, I can live without the press because I'm trying to avoid any more spoilers (lol) and it's hard to resist watching the Ian and/or Nina press, and what he's doing is so important.

I expect he's in Atlanta or possibly PA with Nina right now. Actually, unless he really needed to go to Atlanta for packing or what-not, I'm more inclined to think that he's with Nina for one last day since they'll likely be apart for longer than they have been for a while.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
Actually, unless he really needed to go to Atlanta for packing or what-not, I'm more inclined to think that he's with Nina for one last day since they'll likely be apart for longer than they have been for a while.
Yeah, this!^