Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, he should be back for up fronts and then may even spend time with Nina after that before going to Paris for the TVD convention heis booked for.

It is probably be at least two weeks separation then

Poor nian. They will make up for time spent apart i'm sure when they are reunited
Old 05-08-2011, 08:12 PM
thislifeagain

Did anyone notice that Nina seems buddy-buddy with at least 1 (or 2 if you count Ashley Greene) of Ian's ex's. I think it's funny.

She recently tweeted about Kate Bosworth giving her some jewelry. And I know she follows Ashley on twitter. I feel like Ian is the kind of guy who is probably friendly with his exes.

Also did you notice (someone posted the link to past people Ian has dated). They are all blondes (not including Ashley). Even though Nina is young I think she might be the prettiest of them all.

I noticed on the link it says that Nina is Orthodox and Ian is Catholic. Considering their backgrounds it makes sense but I don't recall either talking about religion. I don't see it as a barrier to their relationship.

BTW Louisville does not have many direct flights. Since he has landed I'm guessing he went to Atlanta. Ian keeps just saying he is going to Africa. Well Africa is a continent not a country so that's pretty vague. Philadelphia though is a relatively large hub with flights over the Atlantic. Also, not so far from Pittsburgh......he would maybe have time to see Nina.

Nina hasn't tweeted much.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thislifeagain (View Post)
Did anyone notice that Nina seems buddy-buddy with at least 1 (or 2 if you count Ashley Greene) of Ian's ex's. I think it's funny.

She recently tweeted about Kate Bosworth giving her some jewelry. And I know she follows Ashley on twitter. I feel like Ian is the kind of guy who is probably friendly with his exes.

Also did you notice (someone posted the link to past people Ian has dated). They are all blondes (not including Ashley). Even though Nina is young I think she might be the prettiest of them all.

I noticed on the link it says that Nina is Orthodox and Ian is Catholic. Considering their backgrounds it makes sense but I don't recall either talking about religion. I don't see it as a barrier to their relationship.

BTW Louisville does not have many direct flights. Since he has landed I'm guessing he went to Atlanta. Ian keeps just saying he is going to Africa. Well Africa is a continent not a country so that's pretty vague. Philadelphia though is a relatively large hub with flights over the Atlantic. Also, not so far from Pittsburgh......he would maybe have time to see Nina.

Ian don't think Ian is a malicious enough guy to be on bad terms with any ex girlfriends. I don't know him, but he doesn't seem to be a guy who holds bad feelings.

I don't think either are too religious. They are both very spiritual though from all the meditation etc they do.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thislifeagain (View Post)

OMG! no away (lol) ... dear the link in twitter was posted by me and yes ashley is there and the ex miss universe mexican too, they are not blondes ian dated brunettes also, this is true.

see my link again - here are all ex gf of ian somerhalder

check now this link, they are all here -
ImageShack Album - 83 images

and see the ex boyfriend of nina too, he also is here, enjoy

I love ianina I love delena & kathemon because katherine is nina too IAN OR IANINA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER they are perfect Together ♥ I'M IANINA-DELENA FAN ANYWAY ANYTIME ♥

Last edited by safira; 05-08-2011 at 10:10 PM
Old 05-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nina just tweeted about loving "facetime" when she is on location and in a different city. I'm guessing she is referring to facetime phone calls on her iphone. Maybe she and Ian had a nice chat before he leaves for Africa tomorrow. I bet she's gonna miss her man and he will miss her.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

i went back to look at ian's older tweets.. he will be in Zimbabwe

Old 05-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShep (View Post)
Nina just tweeted about loving "facetime" when she is on location and in a different city. I'm guessing she is referring to facetime phone calls on her iphone. Maybe she and Ian had a nice chat before he leaves for Africa tomorrow. I bet she's gonna miss her man and he will miss her.
If it's with Ian. That is very cute she will miss him i'm sure
Old 05-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nina tweeted that she'll be in LA in June
Old 05-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Ian tweeted that he's packing for his trip to Africa tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
That's what I think too. Ian only gets mysterious when he's meeting Nina... for instance he had no problem tweeting when his plane landed in KY & that he was w/his dad. But now he's on a mysterious plane going somewhere & doesn't even tweet when he lands.
I think he either went back to Atlanta to pack OR flew to see Nina for the day bks it's the week-end still and she wouldn't be working on Sunday probably. Although if he has to leave tomorrow, can you fly to Africa from Pitsburgh?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)
Nina tweeted that she'll be in LA in June
Any idea who that guy is that she tweeted? He & Ian follow each other
Old 05-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT!Wow, new thread again! How awesome is that?

Thanks for all the digging on Ian's plane adventure Well, I don't think they are meeting up before his trip to Africa, it's not that convinient in turms of flights and their personal shedule and it's not like they won't see each other in two weeks at the Upfronts, I think our guys can survive that But of cause I'd be glad to be proven wrong
Old 05-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Old 05-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
Any idea who that guy is that she tweeted? He & Ian follow each other
Thats josh lazie ,he's a drummer and a common friend of nian xD
Old 05-09-2011, 03:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Josh is one of Ian's best friends and I think he also worked on VD for a period during season one...

Last edited by adryb89; 05-09-2011 at 03:09 AM