Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am finally returning to states and catching up on all the news and show. I am so excited to know that both Nina and Ian will be at up fronts. We also got pictures of them coming together in the same car I believe while Paul in a different car last year. Paul was definitely the third wheel even after they return to the hotel, Paul returned alone and nian together. So it will be interesting to see what happens this year. Last year they were in their early stages and still curious about each other. They are much more settle this year and they are not hiding but not declaring so seeing them together for TVD will be fun to watch. Isn't this the first official outing for TVD since they got outed?

Thanks again for all the news.

I mentioned earlier Jen about how sorry I am you have gotten grief for things we thoroughly enjoyed. So thank you.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_s
I live a couple hours away from Paris. I'm not going to the convention either, it's not really my thing and yes, it's pretty expensive! I was thinking that maybe I'll get lucky and see him in the streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcadianDream (View Post)
Me too! ^^
I think I'm going to walk a lot in Paris the week he's gonna be here.
OMG! this is wonderful, well I hope you all guys get lucky and get to see nian together on the streets again, and maybe even make a pretty picture, to share with us here good luck YAY!

I love ianina I love delena & kathemon because katherine is nina too IAN OR IANINA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER they are perfect Together ♥ I'M IANINA-DELENA FAN ANYWAY ANYTIME ♥
Old 05-13-2011, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread soon.. any title suggestions?

eta:

maybe?

"Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev never, ever fail to have absolutely breath-taking chemistry on camera" - blastmagazine
"The two of them work gorgeously together, whether they are fighting or kissing, it is always perfect." - blastmagazine
http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazin...y-dying-recap/

Last edited by Ashley486; 05-13-2011 at 09:46 PM
Old 05-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

yes yes yes!! so nian's goin to be attending the upfronts..i hope the entire cast is there xD
Old 05-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley486 (View Post)

eta:

maybe?

"Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev never, ever fail to have absolutely breath-taking chemistry on camera" - blastmagazine
"The two of them work gorgeously together, whether they are fighting or kissing, it is always perfect." - blastmagazine
Vampire Diaries Season 2 Finale: As I Lay Dying Recap, did Damon die?
I like the first one

I think last time there was also a suggestion for some thing like "b/c they give us a new appreciation for bongos" (in reference to their rolling stone interviews)
Old 05-13-2011, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferH (View Post)
The problem with your premise is that while we are buddy-buddy here, a lot of people lurk and read who are NOT. This is not a private forum. Anyone can read. Should princessB have mentioned that, probably not. But she did, and has apologized and moved on. If she doesn't want to share on a public forum she doesn't have to. Because that's what this is: A PUBLIC forum. It's not just a hang-out for friends. Non-friends read and lurk and say not so nice things about us elsewhere (heck, they've come in here and said not so nice things about us on rare occasion).

honey I've been here for several years but only decided to post now, ok dear do not you understand what I mean is that no matter who reads this forum and do not write anything here, because what is written here is not a secret anymore, what the girl said she saw, and now I want to tell, it's not a secret, because everyone already knows that nian is real, I mean that this forum is public and free, and everything that is written here as was shared by the world press as well here there is no secret about nina & ian, which also all out of the forum have not already read or seen elsewhere, this is why they keep secrets about famous people does not make sense ... because in reality the secret is just the mentality of the person,, because the press already knows the information and has shown paparazzi so I hope no one now, try to keep secrets from one subject that is completely public, in the Worldwide (lol) ... well if nian were a real secret, of course, obviously, I'd say you guys are right, but this now iis no longer a secret, because everyone already knows, this means fans and press as well. just understand that all who read this forum see the same information elsewhere and this is great, because it shows how ian & nina, are famous and are having success they are loved by everyone, this forum has no enemies, because all the fans love nian couple, and love reading the information shared here, every photo or video is a real celebration for them ...

PS: the magic of this place is just sharing, friendship and information, xoxo

I love ianina I love delena & kathemon because katherine is nina too IAN OR IANINA ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER they are perfect Together ♥ I'M IANINA-DELENA FAN ANYWAY ANYTIME ♥
Old 05-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShep (View Post)
I like the first one

I think last time there was also a suggestion for some thing like "b/c they give us a new appreciation for bongos" (in reference to their rolling stone interviews)

ooh i love that one too.... we should definitely use it sometime
Old 05-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Princess made her decision. could we just leave her alone now? amazing how many angles people can think of to continue.
issue OVER!!
I'm just trying to help her here, because she thinks they know an important secret, but there is no secret (lol) ... then it is important that you understand this and so she does not torture yourself about a subject of full public knowledge, because everyone already knows about it: means that the world press and fans too.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsShep (View Post)
I like the first one

ooooh, I like the first one too.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

first one it is then!! we can use the others next time
Old 05-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

eta:

maybe?

Additional thought.....Maybe the first one, but leave off "on camera"....so it's just "Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev never, ever fail to have absolutely breath-taking chemistry"
Old 05-13-2011, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Let me help you kill this thread

so excited for the up fronts
Old 05-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

eta:

maybe?

I like the first one too. Thanks for posting the link to the recap. All the recaps I've seen so far always mention their insane chemistry.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

will do MrsShep

i'll go start it
Old 05-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

new thread