Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Vicki and everyone...I see him on Wednesdays at least when he teaches my class and last week he made me a cup of tea as he knew I was coming to help out. Little things like that are nice, and admittedly I spent some of the lesson chatting with him...but I feel better, like I have accepted the fate.

Hope he starts noticing you Vicki! That's your new crush right?

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 10-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

^ I knew it would get better for you

Yes, my new crush. I never noticed him in that way before but the past few weeks he has been in my sight and I've just picked up his cuteness.
It fascinates me that he is from a different country also. Also, he bought a bottle of Russian vodka from my store so I'm learning about him
Old 10-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to ask him for help yesterday. I was so reluctant but he was the only one free at the time. He was loving it too because at lunch I saw him again and he asked me if things were ok because I was looking stressed (my words).

Old 10-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

^ There are going to be times when you won't be able to avoid seeing him but you're going to have to tolerate that, at least he is not working on your department now I think that is one weight off your shoulders!

I saw him yesterday, shopping in the store, so acting professionally I began to work around him, and he asked me if I enjoy being a manager here (he speaks good English ) and I answered him, then I took a long shot by asking him out on a date. His face turned kinda red and said that he will think about it. Everyday I am working there, I hope that he comes in to shop every day, even though he probably can't afford to do Grocery shopping every day but it's my crush ha ha!
Old 10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One step at a time, no

Good on you to ask him out! Hope he says yes Now he knows you like him.

Old 10-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Admittedly, I've just used google translate for Hello in Polish. So next time I see him I will say it He has blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful smile. I think if all goes well, I might ask him on a date. Just casual talk to him. I hope he will understand me
That's so cute
Old 10-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

^ Haha thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
One step at a time, no

Good on you to ask him out! Hope he says yes Now he knows you like him.
Well yes, I think it's always nice to be asked out on a date so I hope it made him happy. How is it going with you?
Old 10-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

hugs for everyone

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

^

The man I was with before has agreed to just stay friends with me. I've told him that it can't happen again and that if he genuinely cares about me then he will leave me alone.
I haven't told him that our customer is my crush. It's none of his business, but I kinda wish I didn't ask this guy on a date because he didn't say yes to me. I still feel embarassed.

Or maybe it's just a sign that I'm not ready to move on because of just overcoming a divorce.
Either way, best to just play it casual. Always best to play it cool in these situations.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vicki, I am sorry He doesn't know what he is missing on a lovely girl like you. Feel proud that you went for it, though and good that told the guy to let you be.

I was teaching and had a lesson observation on Thursday. I had prepared for it but I was still really nervous, and later found out one of my assessors would be...him. He and my head came in, and he sat near me and even though there were a few adults in the lesson he just lingered and watched me, it made me a little embarrassed. The lesson couldn't have gone any better though and when they left I was drawing a monster with the children and he came up and whispered "thank you" for the lesson in my ear. I joked back "watch out for the monster!" And we shared a giggle before he and my head left.

Aside from that it's been fine, Vicki, a bit of jokes and flirting but under control.

Old 10-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

^ Well, he didn't say no but he didn't say yes either, he said that he will think about it

Laughing/joking never hurt anybody, Theresa it's good that you are able to have fun with him like that but still keep it under control. Remember, you have the power and control
I suppose there will be embarrassing moments but it's all a learning curve.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

I know it seems corny, but I was at KSBJ today and showed Steven my ring. He wanted to see the ring. And then he put it on his finger. Okay, sure, shouldn't mean much to some, but to me it does
Old 10-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelx (View Post)
^ Well, he didn't say no but he didn't say yes either, he said that he will think about it

Laughing/joking never hurt anybody, Theresa it's good that you are able to have fun with him like that but still keep it under control. Remember, you have the power and control
I suppose there will be embarrassing moments but it's all a learning curve.
Oh I thought you said he said no? I misread

Yeah. The problem is getting too involved, but I guess having him there can help too.

^ That sounds sweet

Old 10-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone Today I'm going out with friends and one of those is a friend I kissed before. I didn't feel anything towards him, and vice versa, but it's not easy to me to look at him again without blushing at some point of a conversation I don't like him but I can't see him like I always did. I kissed him one time after 2 months of breaking up with my boyfriend (yes, he's my boyfriend again), and while we were in a relationship my boyfriend was very jealous of my friend, he's very jealous but the most jealous he has been was with this guy. I never cheated on him and I never wanted to, but I think if he realizes about this he would be very mad. I'm gonna die sometime
Old 10-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You kissed you're friend while you were single, right? In that case, it's really none of your boyfriend's business. You should work through the trust issues, though.