Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2014, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey all
Been a while...
all

So I'm still with this guy. He totes has it truly deeply madly while I'm still just feeling attachment.
But it's not easy anyway. We still fight and then solve it and are good again. Funny situation but somehow we stick

I've been telling myself after such experience just gimme roomful of my favorite TV show characters (Patrick Jane, Neal Caffrey, Castle, Sherlock....) and I'll deal with them with such an ease...

But this jealousy starts to get ridiculous.
I had to refuse a colleague's offer to drive me to center. But then I was fine accepting other guy's offer to drive me (and couple more) to centre
Men.....
Old 09-14-2014, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Ev

Jealously can be sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it is a sign of trust issues.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

Yes, jealousy can be crazy at times, but also not healthy sadly. I've got some cases of that at work. Between people.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
Hey all
Been a while...
all

So I'm still with this guy. He totes has it truly deeply madly while I'm still just feeling attachment.
But it's not easy anyway. We still fight and then solve it and are good again. Funny situation but somehow we stick

I've been telling myself after such experience just gimme roomful of my favorite TV show characters (Patrick Jane, Neal Caffrey, Castle, Sherlock....) and I'll deal with them with such an ease...

But this jealousy starts to get ridiculous.
I had to refuse a colleague's offer to drive me to center. But then I was fine accepting other guy's offer to drive me (and couple more) to centre
Men.....
I always say that relationships aren't healthy if there are no arguements. There must be something special that is keeping you both together. Keep hold of that
Jealousy in itself can actually be beneficial. It's basically mistrust that is destructive. He's probably just jealous because he loves you

His partner came in the supermarket the other day. Legs up to her neck, impeccably well dressed. I was working with him and she walked up to him while I was standing there with him. I just made an excuse that I had to go somewhere. Looking at her made me feel that I look like a tramp.
He's still talking dumb about sleeping with me behind her back. I'm no home wrecker.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)

Honestly, No. It's not good at all. If you don't feel anything for a person and you're in a relationship with them, isn't that a pretty empty feeling? for the both of you? It's not fair to either person because it becomes a one sided emotional relationship. You need to ask yourself why you got into a relationship with this person to begin with and see whats changed. Would you want someone to be with you if they felt nothing for you?
I can tell I learned a lot from being in a a very close friendship with a guy I met online 2-3 years ago.

I Sometime feel like a broken record , but its a therapy to talk I think.
We were really good as a friends online and I never crossed the line for years , due to the fact that I would say I'm grounded and I know an online relationship and a long distance wouldn't have worked.
I always liked him and I could say I felt he liked me when feeling develop it's hard. He was seeing someone else , he broke with the other girl to be with me and because the other girl was so held on marriage.
I would say the relationship started as magical and so was the meeting , but I felt gaps due to the age difference and life experience matters. As long distance weighted in in was dying down slowly and we both were thinking of ending it * so many drama happened * he was a coward for not ending when he saw no future and he went to my sister as if he felt bad And I was guilty of dragging it along not wanting to let go of him when I knew I had to do it when communication died down and I was so unhappy with long distance.

After a month of the breakup mom got cancer it is still depressing. I ignored him and he messaged asking me how was I .. I felt angry so I told him at some point we can't be friends and I asked if he had feelings he said he has no feeling for me .. that crashed me

we talked again it's a mix singles he cares and he told me he just wanted to keep the door close as the M word ( marriage ) scares him so much

He moved half way across the world I said goodbye we still talk . The friendship is fine.

I would say it toke me a lot to get here to fully forgive for all of the pain and the heartbreak. However, I know my ex had so much issues and whatever he loves me or not it was not enough for him to overcome it. Sometime you can't fix someone when your just trying to fix yourself as well and figure out your life at 23. He is 26 and working and I figured he did not want to saddle down waiting for him would be draining if he still love me.

I do wish the best and for the first time I'm saying I hope he doesn't hurt someone else as badly as he hurt me and other girls, but I do believe people change and don't change.

Loving someone is hardly enough to sustain a relationship what I learned. Next time if I enter in a relationship I want to be happy and not have a distance with partner. I also think this relationship was a learning experience for me to grasp the concept of a relationship at least.
I admit I sometime feel bad for the friendship because I hesitate so much should I go to him in time of need as I knew we ended things and we both are bound to date and be with other people if not now in the future. However, I do know I put constrain on myself
even though I feel extremely needy at times due to the fact that here I am bored and my mom cancer.

They say time heals all wounds and my wounds have healed , but I do know I need a lot of time to forget.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you feel better by talking about, then do so, that's what this thread is here for I'm sorry the long distance relationship didn't work out What I always think is that, if it didn't work out, then it wasn't meant to be. You'll find the right person when the time is right, you'll see
Old 10-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

This thread is for everyone, to vent out how they feel. Never feel bad about that

So, it's finally over with him. Went back to his wife and now I am moving on. Easier said that done, but I'm not going to sleep with someone who is still with their wife. Not a chance.

I have recently seen a guy that has caught my eye. Just might be the perfect distraction that I need. He is a regular customer at the supermarket that I manage. Comes to shop every other day, in the evening so I see him often. However, there is a language barrier problem. It seems that he either speaks German or Polish with his friends or one of the 2 women could be his girlfriend, which if that's the case, I'm not going to attempt! He says hello to me, but it seems like his English vocabulary is limited.
Last night, I was in the pop/soda aisle and he was in the distance, looking around and then looking back at me 5 times.
I don't know if I should approach him.

Last edited by BlackSapphire; 10-03-2014 at 11:08 PM
Old 10-04-2014, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^your life is juicier than a danielle steel novel.
Old 10-04-2014, 02:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngelx (View Post)
but I'm not going to sleep with someone who is still with their wife. Not a chance.
Yep, big mistake if you do that. If guys can find someone they can con for a bit of fun on the side without the committment, they will. I know how many think about this type of stuff because blokes talk. They will tell you they love you and they are going to leave their wife and all that guff, but when it comes down to it they usually won't.

Life is full of lessons. Play with fire and someone will end up getting shafted. If he continues to play with fire he'll probably end up getting shafted too. No good playing that game, best to find someone without a partner so you don't have to go through so much BS.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good on you Vicky. He is basically just trying to have his cake on the side which is not cool.

Vicky knows this but I am going through something similar. I have feelings for someone I work with but he is married and has a kid. I had to distance myself a lot from him because working so closely affected me a lot, but now he is another department it really helps.

However some days I do miss him, being a door away, coming to my help. He still wishes me good morning and on friday, he saw me needing help so raced to my side. But the good thing is that I feel more in control. I don't crave his attention as much. I enjoy the attention but I feel like I can handle it.

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."

Last edited by Sweet Embrace; 10-05-2014 at 03:36 AM
Old 10-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Married men = trouble... And just think if they screw around on their current wife, would you not have that little seed of doubt that they'd not hesitate to do the same to you....

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Good on you Vicky. He is basically just trying to have his cake on the side which is not cool.

Vicky knows this but I am going through something similar. I have feelings for someone I work with but he is married and has a kid. I had to distance myself a lot from him because working so closely affected me a lot, but now he is another department it really helps.

However some days I do miss him, being a door away, coming to my help. He still wishes me good morning and on friday, he saw me needing help so raced to my side. But the good thing is that I feel more in control. I don't crave his attention as much. I enjoy the attention but I feel like I can handle it.
I'm glad that he works on a different department now, you need that. Stay well clear of him
You will miss him but you're better off without him around you. Just like he is better off away from me as much as possible. You are in control

And I know married men are trouble. I can't help it if I fell off the track a little bit. It just happened. I regret it. And now I'm moving on. At the end of the day, we are only human.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, you can't help who you're attracted to and controlling urges is tough

Old 10-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad both of you guys are moving on
Old 10-06-2014, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Why do you always see your crush when you think you're dressed like a slob

I popped into work 30 minutes ago because I left some of my books there. And there he was standing outside looking omfg.... Cute! And here's me with Nike sweatpants, trainers (sneakers) and looking like I've been pulled through a hedge backwards but he looked at me and smiled then waved, then he started speaking to a guy in his language...

Okay I need to learn Polish

EDIT:
Admittedly, I've just used google translate for Hello in Polish. So next time I see him I will say it He has blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful smile. I think if all goes well, I might ask him on a date. Just casual talk to him. I hope he will understand me

Last edited by BlackSapphire; 10-06-2014 at 08:28 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread