Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2019, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry. I misunderstood.

If it helps at all, half the days, I don't want to go to work and I have a sneaky feeling that you and I aren't the only ones feeling that way.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, ruminating thoughts all evening!
Old 01-26-2019, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Unfortunately, that's kinda how life goes for some of us...
Old 02-09-2019, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I’ve been more than usual in one day today.

So it takes about a month of no contact with someone before I start feeling the negative effects, I’m guessing.

A lot of thinking about connections today.
Old 02-10-2019, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved of the sky (View Post)
Well, I’ve been more than usual in one day today.

So it takes about a month of no contact with someone before I start feeling the negative effects, I’m guessing.

A lot of thinking about connections today.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can't control others, but the good news is having identified what triggers things for you, you can work on your part of things.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m trying.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

And that's all that anyone can do.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Does anyone here suffer from PMDD? I have depression, anxiety and panic disorder, but my depression is always at it's worst when I am having my cycle. I've been extremely suicidal in the past and I get over emotional about everything. It's like PMS on hyper-overdrive.

Right now it's definitely kicking my butt. And the worst of it all is I have zero energy for work. Things seems manageable for part of the month but feels impossible the rest.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 02-13-2019, 03:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Lasha, I have depression and anxiety disorder and I do have panic attacks.
With me my cycly is mostly not the same. Then I'm very depressed, then I have attacks on binge eating and so on...

We are here for you
Old 02-13-2019, 07:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover1983 (View Post)
Lasha, I have depression and anxiety disorder and I do have panic attacks.
With me my cycly is mostly not the same. Then I'm very depressed, then I have attacks on binge eating and so on...

We are here for you
Thank you. I need to plug into more support systems so I don't feel so alone and burdened. I have a best friend but her mother died from suicide so I never feel comfortable talking about my depression with her.

I too wanted to binge yesterday. Bought a massive tin of biscuits just for that.

I'm glad I have a few days off, I spent yesterday feeling miserable especially after going to a psych appointment that I feel never goes as I planned. There were a lot of tears yesterday.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 02-13-2019, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was diagnosed with PMSDD about two years ago. I was so relieved there was a word for what I was going through because I was starting to be really afraid of myself.

The anti-depressants have saved my sanity, I have to say. I was lucky.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykerr (View Post)
I was diagnosed with PMSDD about two years ago. I was so relieved there was a word for what I was going through because I was starting to be really afraid of myself.

The anti-depressants have saved my sanity, I have to say. I was lucky.
I am on meds too and regularly go to therapy. Though not perfect they have been a huge help.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, no. They're not a cure-all.

But, I'm not kidding, before the meds kicked in...

When I was a child and then a teenager, I went through a really dark time. And then I got better, right? I'm still dealing with the fact that my formative years didn't exactly form me to be optimistic , nor did I learn to walk around in society in a healthy way. But I do okay most times, right? I run more neutral than I do "positive," but I'll do.

Before my PMSDD was diagnosed? It was like I was right back in those dark times. One week I'd be my normal "neutral" self, then suddenly I couldn't see the point of hanging on.

So the meds didn't make me the cheeriest person ever, nor do I suddenly understand how the social thing goes, but they've taken that dark cloud away, you know?
Old 02-13-2019, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For the first time in my life, I got on an SSRI med and now I feel more centered in emotions. Before my sadness cause chest pain and now even if I’m sad, it doesn’t cause those physical symptoms, my thoughts won’t ruminate and I noticed with all this snow fall, I haven’t been overly anxious about driving in it like I used to. I had too much pride to confess my feelings to my doctor for decades but I should have asked for medication help long ago cause now I feel like I can go do things that I might not have done before.