Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 02:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Finley, yeah, like M said, everything is better now.

I may be a pain in her ass, but I'm great...and she knows it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Leslie Yes, I do have a rather nice ass. But she's biased. Maybe I'll post a pic. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Kidding.

Anyway...I really am scared. Please don't hit me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

M I know it does. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh, and if you find that club...let me know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat Aww...come on, now I want to hear you say ass. It can't be that bad. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Becky Hope everything at home is ok...or at least gets better.

Cher No A/C in the car really sucks. I know how that goes. Especially with the allergies. Ugh...makes me feel bad just thinking about it. Hope you can get that fixed soon.

Dana In case you happen to read this, I'm really sorry about your dad.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Daniel Ok then...ass.

Becky You're welcome!

Cher Hope you get to speak to Devon soon. Sorry about your allergies playing up.

Dana I'm so sorry to hear about your dad [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thinking of you [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] If you need us, we'll be here.

Kat | icon |
Old 05-02-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Becky Good to know you're doing a little better [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope the other situation turns out ok [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cher Nope sorry haven't a clue

Daniel You can join the club but you'll have to be second place coz my ass is better than yours [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Although mine didn't get felt by some random woman in London [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Dana I'm sorry to hear about your dad passing away [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 05-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Passionate Fan

M And then you will be the mother of the Queen of England. Fabulous plan! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Although mine didn't get felt by some random woman in London
What? No details? Sounds like an interesting story worth being told! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

bexter Everything ok at home? We're here if you want to talk about it. I am glad you feel better about the Joe situation though. Hopefully you will have a lovely May as well. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cher I think it was just the subject with Cory. Guys freak out when that subject is being talked about around them, so they tend to make rather stupid comments as a coping mechanism. It's not done to be mean. They just feel terribly uncomfortable and don't think before they speak. Maybe they even hope to put an end to the conversation by making some of those comments.

Jimmy laughed at you about the stalker? I take it he thinks the guy is harmless? Some guys seem to not take stalking seriously, I guess because they don't look at some of the things we do as being worrisome. Has the guy tried talking to you since then?

Hope your A/C is fixed soon so your allergies won't keep getting irritated. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Daniel Heh, sounds like we have a butt contest going on here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, I'm too tired to hit you right now, but maybe later. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kat I watched that Castaways ep for Dawson's Creek when Pacey and Joey get locked in K-Mart for the night. I'm kind of feeling old now, oddly enough. lol. It seems like ages since that show was on. Then I saw some of the Hurricane ep and couldn't believe how young everyone looked. They were so small and innocent looking. Ah, the good times. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Dana I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I know there's nothing to say to make it better, but we're here for you if you need us. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *M*L*3602:
<STRONG>Kat I watched that Castaways ep for Dawson's Creek when Pacey and Joey get locked in K-Mart for the night. I'm kind of feeling old now, oddly enough. lol. It seems like ages since that show was on. Then I saw some of the Hurricane ep and couldn't believe how young everyone looked. They were so small and innocent looking. Ah, the good times. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Well of course I heard it from the horse's mouth ( so to speak) that the K-Mart ep was one of Josh's favourites. Hehe. I'm really in a Dawson's Creek nostalgia phase right now, but all my tapes are at home. And actually, I have a horrible suspicion I've recorded over them. Eek.

I want to watch them again because I think I might be more reconciled to Joey/Pacey now...even though Pacey/Andie was my favourite couple. Ah..happy times.

How's your garden looking? Sounds like you've been busy a-planting [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

M I haven't seen the freaky thumbs yet [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 05-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Dana: im sorry *hugs* i know there's nothing i can say to make you feel better...but if you need us remember we're here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

M: glad to see the old posting name up again *hugs* glad things are better [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ok so my car was making really loud noises on the way home last night...****ing exhaust system is broken...needs to be welded...ofcourse there are no welders arround on freakin sunday...so i have to go back to school...without my damned car...*sighs* always happens...clockwork i tell you *glares at car* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] oh well lol

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 05-02-2004, 11:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Kat It was a nice ep! Missed it the first time around (much to my dismay since I was all excited about a P/J reunion) and finally saw it was coming on TBS as a re-run, so I set the vcr the other day. I had shipped P/A though, but couldn't help falling for P/J and now I'm remembering how much I loved that ship. Just wasn't super obsessed and ready to kill anyone who shipped Pacey or Joey elsewhere. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That show was crazy with the ships.

Is there anyone who could send you one of the tapes? Hopefully they weren't taped over! I used to tape them as well, but I also think I taped over mine because I can't find any of the tapes.

The gardens are looking pretty good, thanks! Just need to grow more. I'm impatient about having a nice, full garden now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

How's college and the roommate situation?

Ashley Hope the car situation gets taken of! Is there anyone who can give you a ride? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Leslie I think a royal title would suit me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Oh if I ever see that woman who touched him again she will have serious problems [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Not that I'll ever see her again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat Bugs Daniel to post pic

Ashley It's always the same with cars [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Hope you get it fixed soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

hey guys, anyone remember me? I'm back, yay! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

So how's everyone been, what's new/old/borrowed/blue? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Luv Shinie xxx
Old 05-02-2004, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shinie!! I just said hey at The OC board but I'll say it again now [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you?

M I hope your bugging works [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Leslie I was always a Dawson/Joey shipper but I didn't watch much of the last two seasons so I never saw the later P/J moments. It's just lately I've come around more to the fact that Pacey and Joey was the right way to end it. And seeing Josh did that no harm [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] One of my problems with the show was that I really started to dislike Joey..she went from being my favourite character to someone who just bugged me. But I'm willing to give her a second chance now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ash Hope you get your car fixed!

Kat | icon |
Old 05-02-2004, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Hey Shinie Welcome back [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Another OC fan [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat Of course nagging him works, all good practice for the future [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Daniel- There is a possiblity that it might have to drive my car with broken A/C for as long as I have it (probably until after I graduate college - 4 years) if it's the compressor. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Leslie- Stalker is kind of harmless but he's really freaky. And by the way, Pacey & Joey rock the house. They're the best couple ever made on TV. If I had to choose between P/J and L/L from Gilmore Girls, I think I'd have to die.

Kat- I'm still mighty jealous of you seeing Josh, I so wish I could have been there. I have the 1st Season on DVD and that's it, I really need to buy the 2nd, and I believe the 3rd is coming out in September or something. GG comes out this Tuesday [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Finley, go buy it girlie! I shipped P/A too, but I lost respect for Andie's character after she cheated on her test and cheated on Pacey. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hey Shinie! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I got to talk to Mr. Personality last night. He told me to get him an after prom party ticket (which I have to pay for again! That's 40 dollars I put in for him so far!) He asked me to go bowling again, but I nicely declined said I was tired, which I was but I really didn't feel like feeling like I did the last time. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] He didn't really say much except for asking me to go along, other than it was "Okay" to everything I said.

Anyway, My friend Adam IMed me today which completely surprised me. He went with Steph to the prom last year, we're talking about everything including Devon. He said 'He's crazy' it's nice to know that all of my friends except Lauren like him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 05-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Total Fan

Actually, my parents did it again yesterday. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I missed yet another one of my nephews games. Isnt that sad? I told them to wake me up next time too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] How annoying. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to Bexter and Cher

Shinie ahhh! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] you're back!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How's life treating you??

---

School has kept me so busy this past week. Prolly be even busier this week because I have gateway testing and stuff. BLAH!

I hope everyone is doing well. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you all.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Dana, I'm so sorry about your dad passing away.

Cher, I'm sorry about you losing the GMM board [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I almost lost mine too! Somehow we pulled it off only I have no idea how [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey to everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
<STRONG>GG comes out this Tuesday [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Finley, go buy it girlie!</STRONG>
Oh wow, I forgot...
But unfortunately that's one of my many problems right now, no money. TV seasons are expensive too.
Oh well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread