Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-31-2004, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Leslie Yes he did ask me to Sea World!! But we haven't gone yet nor set a date. We have both brought it up a couple of times, yet with my job and him going out of town, it's just hard to set a date right now. But I think we will have time later next week And it was great how he paid more attention to me that day at mass. He does care for me more

Erin Wow, I thought about Scott the whole time while reading your post. The situations are totally different but I heard people talking bad about Scott all the time. His reputation at school was pretty bad (no wonder he hated it) yet he was nothing but a sweet heart to me and he still is. A needs you to believe in him just like Scott needed me to believe in him. You know the truth about who he truly is so you have to try very hard to remember who he is and not let what others think get to you. It was really hard for me last year, but I just kept telling my friends off and stuck up for Scott. And I know it meant a lot to him and that is partially why we are such good friends now. Just keep believing in him and don't let anyone stop you. It is their loss for not seeing how great he is. Like I said last year sometimes believing in someone when no one else will.. that is true magic

I have a lot to tell you guys about Kevin but I just don't have the time to get into it. M and Lyndsey know but I just don't have time to make a huge post. Kevin and I finally talked and things are somewhat better and all worked out. We're better than ever

and hugs,
Kel
Old 05-31-2004, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Ashley Give him your number

Kelly hehe I'm lovin the new Kevin, if he could just go that little extra bit

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 05-31-2004, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

but....M....i dont do that stuff i dont know HOWWWW lol im pathetic really...ive slept with 3 boys but i dont know how to date them let alone interact with them oi! :d'oh: it was really cute, he came to the door, and i went on maria's portch and shut the door behind me...and he was like im sorry im so late, its been really busy, and he smiled and i said that was ok dont worry about it, and he was like here ya go and i told him to keep the change...and he was like thanks, and i was like ok bye and he smiled and said bye and walked to his jeep...he's SO not my normal type...*sighs* but he's sweet looking punky and he's nice when i do talk to him bleh..i dont know...single for life! LOL

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 05-31-2004, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Ashley See I'd do something cheesy like write it on a dollar or something and say (making sure he saw your number on the bill) best tip you'll ever have and wink at him

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 05-31-2004, 01:25 PM
Total Fan

@ Finley

-----

ahhh, I start workin' tomorrow. thas whats up with me.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey guys

just a lil update on me.. i had another big fight with my boyfriend abotu a week ago.. it was really bad but we worked it out .. althought .. i dont really trust him anymore i mean i dont know if he really cares about me because most of the time he´s talking about himself...

well ... but i have some good news .. i´ve managed not to hurt myself for three weeks now :nods: you cant imagine how proud i am of myself.. maybe i´m actually able to wear short tops this sommer...

abotu my helath .. i wasnt visit the doc as he told me ... i shpuld have gone this month but i was to angsty .. maybe next month...

ok ... i should stop talking abotu me .. i dont even know if anyone is interested in it...

anyeay

Fin .. just believe .. dont give up hope.. i wish you all the best hun.. and i so hope you two could get back together

Leslie how are you my dear? any news?

Mytra hey honey .. long time no talk.. how is you?

---

god i just noticed its micheles and mine 5th months anniversery today

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 11:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Finley aka : I know I don't reply much, but I wanted to let you know that I'm here

Leslie: That's what I want... to take a step back so we can rekindle the feelings we, or I guess I, used to have when we were first together. It has been too hard on me lately... I can't be like we have been anymore.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Kat: I'm doing ok for now. And i am trying to look after myself, sometimes i worry too much. I just want us to both be happy.

M: *hehe* thanks... I like your advice. "...he'll see sense soon" I hope so.

Ash: Eight inches? I wanna see... I remember when i cut off that much of my hair. It's a big change isn't it?

Mytra: thanks for the hugs. good luck with the job.

Suzie: I'm so glad to see you posting here again. I'm glad you haven't hurt yourself. Try to keep it up. If you feel like you might maybe you can post here, or PM someone. I hope you can work it out with your boyfriend... trust is important.

oh, and do you know what name you're going to have on the member list now that you said you're name isn't Suzie?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
Finley aka : I know I don't reply much, but I wanted to let you know that I'm here
aww thanks Babe.

-------
Thanks for the hugs everyone. I'm real tired now... hoping i can sleep better then last night.

~Finley
Old 06-01-2004, 03:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm i think i sill want to be called Suzie instead of Jess.. i mean everyone does... i mean its my name here on ff ..well except for the newbies thread... what do you think .. jess or suzie??

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Suzie I remember seeing someone call you Jess on the newbies board and being a bit confused! I like both - do you think it's easier to stick with Suzie as that's what we've all been calling you here?

That's really good news that you haven't hurt yourself You should be proud. As for you and Michele I hope you work things out, like Finley said, trust is important.

Finley Glad you're doing ok

Matthew

Mytra Hope your first day at work goes well!

Ash I bet your hair looks great, 8 inches is a lot, you're very brave

Nearly new thread time - any title ideas?

Kat | icon |
Old 06-01-2004, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-
Nearly new thread time - any title ideas?
How about "Love will come through, it's just waiting for you". It's from a Travis song and it reminds me of the BHC.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

edited because I started it

New Thread

Kat | icon |

Last edited by silver lining; 06-01-2004 at 07:58 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread