Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm sorry Suzy. I don't want you to leave BHC but at the same time, I can see why you need time away right now. I sent you a long email Saturday evening that I hope you got. It's so hard to have faith in anything right now, you know I'm having the same trouble as well. Just hang in there and please don't give up. Easier said than done, but when it comes down to it, what other choice do we have?

This may not be the right time to say it, but have you ever noticed that most of the time when Trent uploads something about that girl, it's after he's tried to get in contact with you for awhile?

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

icon
Old 04-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Ooooooh 50th thread, somehow makes me feel old [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the concern, I'm still alive as you can tell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just a bit lost at the moment [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Tracy Nah Daniel has a nice ass I wouldn't want it kicking [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 04-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Kat Yeah, I'm finding even I can't stay up as late as I used to. I went to bed the earliest I've gone to bed in probably five years last week. Maybe it's just a spring thing that will pass and we'll both be back to normal come the summer fun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ashley I don't think it's fair for anyone to ask you to lose weight (other than doctors of course when it's a high risk case). Mothers are supposed to accept us for who we are though, so she shouldn't be pressuring you to lose weight. What about your good qualities? Sounds like she should be complimenting you on those more and leaving your weight out of the conversation. Discussions like those can hurt a person and cause tension in the relationship. You need your mother, so you need her support and acceptance, not her criticism. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cher Perhaps write down what you want to say as you would want it to be said to you. Be sure to make a point to tell him how much you enjoy your friendship with him and how much you hope you can remain friends. That way he won't be able to think there is a relationship in the future or at least a relationship you are planning to have with him. Whether he wants one or not is his business, but it's not what you want. You could even bring it up casually and see his reaction. Like say you are hanging with him and chatting, then you turn the subject to what a great friend he is to you and how much you want to remain friends. It's a simple and casual way to bring it up and if he wants to pursue the subject, then he can, but you've already made your intentions clear. You could also ask his ex what she would suggest you say to him since she knows him well enough to know how he'd react or what would get through to him. Hope all goes well if you do talk to him about this. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] In the meantime, just continue to see Jimmy and see where things lead the two of you.

Mytra I think I started posting in thread twenty something....or the late teens...I can't remember!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Tracy It's good to see you around here again!! But...D had contacted you and your machine ate it??? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's so strange to find out after all this time! Goodness. Yes, I'm speechless. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Marriages tend to start off rocky because two people are coming together to share their lives and it can be a rather difficult transition. I've heard somewhere where the first year is supposed to be the hardest because of all the adjusting you'd have to do.

You don't want to have a traditional marriage? I want to get married, but I think I'm going to shun all of the traditions. Let's hear the word cheap, people. lol. The location will probably cost more than the whole wedding and I don't think I want an engagement ring. Maybe a combo engagement ring/wedding ring on the wedding day or else some cheap thing. I got this potpourri bag at this one wedding as a child and it had two rings like those ones you get out of the machines, only these were made to look like wedding bands and one was gold and one was silver. I found the gold one a few weeks ago and thought it'd make a cute wedding ring with some clear nail polish as coating to make it shine. Yes, I think I'll make a cheap bride. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hey Eoghan! Take care of our girl, you hear?

Anabela I'm glad to hear you are standing your ground where Ricardo is concerned. Very brave! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] A full-time job sounds like fun! I hope things continue to go well so that you can get yourself some more hours. I can understand why you'd want to live with your friend, especially if the place would be nice to live in. Hopefully one of the rooms will be available soon for you!

Suzy I can understand your decision to leave if it's too hard for you right now. I think everyone would support that. Just take care and remember we're always here. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'd also like to say how you do contribute a lot here. You give helpful advice and an ear to listen and a hug to comfort. If not for you, then we may not even have a place like this to come to for support. In other words, we'd miss you if you left for good!

Erin Wise words! Hope you are well. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M *tackles* Smile and I will try to think up my most diabolical plan yet!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Btw, how are those lovely children of yours?

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *M*L*3602:
<STRONG>Yes, I think I'll make a cheap bride. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't really want a big fancy wedding. It just sounds so much stress! I'd like something simple and with just people I really want present [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Kat- Thank you very much for complienent, and I hope things go better @ Prom.

Mytra- I've liked Jimmy for awhile, but I've been keeping it to myself because when you like friends it's just a fiasco, in my case.

Sihayya- Thank you for the advice, I've been wanting to do that it's just I don't know what I want to say to him.

Suzy- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm quite surprised your leaving, because you are the heart and soul of our group and one of the reasons - I didn't leave a long time ago. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But you must do what you gotta do!

Leslie- Thanks girl. Ya da bomb diggity girlfriend.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 04-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

50 is old but the threads aged well
Old 04-26-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

We're 50!!! YaY!! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]! We look good for our age [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Suzy, you may not believe in love, but we believe in you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I care very much about you, chica, although I can't be much of a help right now, I hope you have all the strength you need. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Take care.

Leslie, thanks for the well-wish. I've made sure Eoghan know that if he doesn't behave, there'll be troops of people chasing after him w/ kitchen utensils [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, I totally get you too, girlie, we're the cheap brides [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

M, okay..so we get that one fact cleared... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat, yeah, you said you've got no experience, but I know you will..sooooon....oh okay, am I jinxing things here? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Cher, you're welcome..and I'm TRACY. You forget about me already? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I hope things will go great at the prom! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:43 AM
Addicted Fan

suz... love you honey...ill be on MSN alot....please come back soon *much love*

tracy thank you...you made me think...and i appreciate it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

so today...i got MAJOR back pain, and lower stomach pain. and before that i craved chocolate milk...*sighs* i hate being a woman...my friend chrissy called it too as soon as i asked for chocolate milk lol

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 04-27-2004, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

I'm very confused and hurt and lost, so I don't know if I'll stay or not. But the sweet messages are heart warming and I wanted to thank you all for that.

Erin, happy birthday [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I emailed you and I'll send you a little something soon. I'll write you a properly reply to that email you sent me, later today. Have a great day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Trent is gonna be 20 in two days....
Old 04-27-2004, 03:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Erin: Happy birthday. Have fun! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzy: I'm sorry you're not feeling ok. If you feel you need a break, I understand. But I hope that you'll come back to keep us company, to give us comfort when we need it and to just tell us that you're doing fine.
You're a big part of this thread and I think we all would miss you a lot. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Ashley: the society we live in is too concerned about weight. Your mother didn't help you much. I understand she wants what's best for you, but she made you feel bad and you shouldn't feel pressured to lose weight.
Losing weight is not an impossible task, but it takes time. Pressure doesn't help: it will only frustrate you and make you look for quicker solutions, and very often quick solutions are unhealthy ones. I hope you don't feel pressured to lose weight quickly. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I hope you're feeling better. Sometimes being a woman sucks. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Leslie: I also want a small wedding. I guess I'm also a cheap bride. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cher: have fun at the prom. I missed some entries when I was gone. Did you decide to wear the strapless dress or did you change your mind?

bye,
Anabela

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited - lost - ]
Old 04-27-2004, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Leslie My babies are doing well thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Freya is pulling herself up and and will be walking soon [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] No doubt chasing after the fella's [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat You want the same kind of wedding as me. I think it's not about all the fuss it's about the commitment you're making and sometimes I think big fancy weddings take something away from that [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Tracy I keep meaning to say what happened to being left an old spinster woman eh? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 04-27-2004, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Erin

Kat | icon |
Old 04-27-2004, 05:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the birthday wishes Suzy, Anabela, and Kat. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'll be 20 at 9:46am - about two hours from now!

I really wish something good would happen today. My last two birthdays have been absolutely horrible. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Most of my family is celebrating my birthday on April 30/May 1, because May 1 is my grandma's birthday.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Lexi A. ]

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread