Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're already 20 over here Erin [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hmm..does it work like that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I hope you have a lovely day, you deserve it. Sorry your last two birthdays have been crappy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 04-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Happy birthday Erin [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 04-27-2004, 08:46 PM
Total Fan

Erin [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] hope you have a good one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope you come back if you do leave. You'd be missed greatly.

Cher I get what youre saying about the Jimmy thing and him being your friend. What is meant to be will end up happening in all situations. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I miss you! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Tracy How do you pronounce your husbands name?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to Anabela! welcome back to the thread. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm a little late, but [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Erin! Hope it was a good one. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Tonight was a bit long, so I'm going to head to bed and catch up with the rest of the posts tomorrow. Night all!

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Oooh I'm kinda sleepy but I wanna say [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] to Erin!!!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 02:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

i´m too late.. but anyway .. happy bithday Erin

sorry guys you have been to fast and i have not the time to read everyones post.. i will .. i promise.. but later

just wnated to say hi.. i´m not feeling good lately.. i started to have cramps and the worst stomach paid ever.. it was that worde that i wasnt able to walk for some time... its not my period.. and i really dont know what it is..

my bad that i didnt go the a doc .. but i´m really afraid of docs.. and hate it when i have to go there .. so i was just lying in bed or whatever i had to do.. i was even at work with those cramps... then i started bleeding.. befor my normal period... i dont know why .. but the bleeding stopped after two days.. i still have cramps.. but they are getting better.. i really wanna know what this was... i hope it was just a bleeding bwtween my period.. otherwise i dont know

hope you all are doing ok

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-28-2004, 03:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I am gone for a short while and then I see Suzan might be leaving...we'll miss you and hope to see you back soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I still remember how you started the BHC all those years ago and what a great place it's always been...take care of yourself [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Just wanted to say hey to everybody b/c am not feeling too well...me officially hates PMS [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But at least it's today and not on friday...party on joining the EU [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

On another note...well, anyone remember a guy called Tom? Kelly will probably remember him...he no longer has a gf...they weren't happy at all...so we'll see [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]Even my mum has been cheering for him for a while now...parents [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Mark has stopped talking to me as well which makes me glad...it still hurts from time to time but I'll get over it...

Oh, and before I forget... [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Erin!

Suzy, it might be a good idea to go and see a doctor... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Take care,

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 04-28-2004, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed:
<STRONG>just wnated to say hi.. i´m not feeling good lately.. i started to have cramps and the worst stomach paid ever.. it was that worde that i wasnt able to walk for some time... its not my period.. and i really dont know what it is..

my bad that i didnt go the a doc .. but i´m really afraid of docs.. and hate it when i have to go there .. so i was just lying in bed or whatever i had to do.. i was even at work with those cramps... then i started bleeding.. befor my normal period... i dont know why .. but the bleeding stopped after two days.. i still have cramps.. but they are getting better.. i really wanna know what this was... i hope it was just a bleeding bwtween my period.. otherwise i dont know</STRONG>
The pain was so great you couldn't walk? You should go see a doctor, hun. Pain like that isn't something that should be ignored and it's definitely worth facing your fear of doctors. When I had pains in my stomach I thought it was just my period, but it turned out to be appendicitis. I kept getting the feeling that I should go see the doctor, but I ignored it because of my fear of surgery. The thing that got me to the doctor was the thought of how serious it might be and how I would want to get checked out for anything that could harm me if left unchecked. The doctor will just want a urine sample and to feel your stomach for any swelling or sensitivity. I was in so much shock when I was there that I can't recall if they did a blood test or not, but to be honest, it's much scarier doing the waiting than the after part. We always think something is going to be much worse than it really is, but then we get it done and find it was a breeze. Appendicitis doesn't sound like a breeze, I know, but I swear I've had periods that were so much worse than the after effects of that. Just try not to worry, but get checked over just to be on the safe side since 80% of conditions are treatable if caught early enough. It'll be ok and you could ask someone to come with you if that would make you feel better. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

---

I'm off to get some more flowers real quick, so I'll respond more later.

xoxo,
Leslie

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited *M*L*3602 ]
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] My day was pretty horrible, unfortunately. I don't feel like talking about it...it was just really bad.

Geez, I sound so depressing. I'm sorry that I sound so crappy every time I post. Life has just been *****ty lately. *sigh*
Old 04-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I came to lurk and then I saw Erin's post [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexi A.:
<STRONG>Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] My day was pretty horrible, unfortunately. I don't feel like talking about it...it was just really bad.

Geez, I sound so depressing. I'm sorry that I sound so crappy every time I post. Life has just been *****ty lately. *sigh*</STRONG>
I'm so sorry to hear your birthday was crappy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Don't worry about sounding depressed or crappy, that's what BHC is here for, to find some support and a shoulder to lean on [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I emailed you back yesterday, just read it whenever you have the time [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tracy- Sorry you changed your s/n and I didn't look at Wicked Design on the bottom. I've been majorly stressed lately. It's not worth it. :sad: I'm sorry girl.

Anabela- I decided to get another one, thanks for asking. If you look on my LJ or IM me sometime, I can show you the pictures.

Mytra- [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I miss you too!

Happy Birthday Erin!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

I just wanted to say I really hate the male species right now, I have the worst cramps of the century and Cory told me 'Shut the hell up' this morning when I was talking about it with my friend - I told him good.

It's a good time to go back to my motto:
Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Addicted Fan

so i got really really sick the other night...and threw up for the first time at college...wasnt drunk at all either...and i threw up so violently that i broke a bunch of blood vessles arround my eyes...so i look icky...and yet...blah whatever lol i still realized im beautiful even with my imperfections. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] now if only someone else could figure it out...nobody really has caught my eye in the past few days...i dont think dylan is a possibility...*shrugs* and thats ok....im leaving here in three weeks, where ill be home, focusing on weight watchers and working at camp and being with my friends, and ill also be a full initiated sister of alpha sigma tau...which excites me to no end [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]im just tired...and love actually made me kinda sad...as did listening to chrissy talk about how happy jon (my big brother in the frat) was when she gave him his birthday presants...and my friends are all in love...*shrugs* its ok....lol whatever...im free...its all good... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

happy belated to erin *hugs*

suzan love ya...you know where to find me if you need me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

m i hope everything is going ok *hugs* where's your damned brother anyway?

going to rest my eyes...there sore from this whole thing...*sighs*

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 04-29-2004, 08:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Ashley: it was nice reading your post. You are beautiful. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzie: I think going to the doctor would be good. I also hate going to the doctor, but I think you really should check if everything is ok with you. Just to be sure. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Cher: I'll check your LJ again. I'm curious about the dress.
ETA: I tried to see the pictures in this entry, but I couldn't. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My job is crazy at this moment. I'm having too much work lately. So, I'll only show up once in a while.
Hopefull, in the future I'll be able to show up more often, with time to read all your posts and comment properly.

bye,
Anabela

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited - lost - ]
Old 04-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Kat That's how I look at weddings. It's such a big day, so why ruin it by stressing yourself out? I'd rather just keep it simple and smooth and not look as if I'm about to pull my hair out if anything goes wrong on my wedding day. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I want to be a bride where everyone is surprised by how relaxed and calm I am. lol.

Cher Thanks, hun. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How are things with Jimmy and with Devon?

Tracy

Quote:
thanks for the well-wish. I've made sure Eoghan know that if he doesn't behave, there'll be troops of people chasing after him w/ kitchen utensils
Hehe, we have Eoghan running scared now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm also curious as to how to pronounce his name.

Nothing wrong with being a cheap bride! Guys complain that we cost too much, so we can just prove them wrong. *grin*

Ashley Feeling better, hun? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm glad you realize how beautiful you are now. Nobody's opinion matters other than yours, so just believe in yourself and shrug off whatever anyone else has to say. All that matters is what you think and believe about yourself.

Suzy Do what you feel is best, but remember we're still here for you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Anabela Where is the ideal place for your small wedding? Details, hun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

M Not little Freya! Make sure she knows that boys have cooties. Getting near one will result in a doctor's visit and kids hate seeing the doctor, so maybe she'll stay clear of boys if she thinks they have something contagious. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Erin Aww, I'm sorry your birthday didn't go well, hun. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Is there any way to make up for it? Maybe have a late celebration with some friends? And don't worry about how you sound, sweetie. You need a place to vent when life is rough, so I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to share those moments with us. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Dora You still talk to Tom then? How are things going with him? You definitely deserve better than Mark. Good luck and hope you feel better soon! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

---

Well I'm off to fix something for supper! BBL!

xoxo,
Leslie
Old 04-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Leslie- Jimmy is Jimmy...picks on me, Stalker was back today in gym class. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And Devon left a message for me today about Prom because I left a message w/his mom yesterday. I'll call him tomorrow night after he's home from work.

Anabela- Did you click on that image? It should work because it worked for other people. If not I could always email you them or PM you the pictures. PM me on my home account Çherié £u£u.