Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Total Fan

Erin [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Sorry you had a sucky Birthday. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Cher [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you too.

Had LOTS of school stuff to do lately. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I cannot wait until the summer. That's all there is to it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 04-30-2004, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey all..

I'm just [img]smilies/broken_heart.gif[/img] right now. Not about Eoghan. It's D.

I had a talk with him yesterday in hope that we will have a good relationshpi without miscommunication. He's mad at me. Definitely. Although he said that even if he's mad at me, it shouldn't matter.

He said to me that I was giving him way too much power to care about his opinion. I told him that I realize that, but he's an important person to me so what he says means a lot to me. He says that I'm wasting my effort with him.

Y'know, he's right. But it just breaks my heart that he's thinking my caring about him is a form of "abnormality" (he said that).

It's okay though. I'm just all cried out. Eoghan didn't understand what's up w/ me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But he's a sweetie or trying to chalk this one up to female problems [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Leslie I'll have to tell her that William is the exception to the rule [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tracy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] We both know he's just frustrated with life, maybe he can't get to his stash of lycra [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

He's not worth your time hun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 04-30-2004, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi all,

Just stoppin' in 'cause it seems like a lot of people here aren't doing very good. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to everyone!

I'm sorry you're birthday wasn't so good, Erin. Unfortunatly that happens sometimes. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M: Is everything alright with you now? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] You have your name and avatar back... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Suzie: I like your new name... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How's everything with you, and you bf?

Anabela: I'm sorry that you feel -lost- lately. That's how I feel too. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hope you feel better soon. You don't have to feel lost though, we're here, and you can always find us... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How are you doing now?

Cher: Love your motto, and completely agree! Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them. Yay. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm sorry Cory was so mean... they just don't understand. How is everything now? Feelin' any better?

Suzy: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry things are so bad for you right now. I hope if you do take some time away from here, it does what you need it to. You'll be missed, but feel better.

--------------
That's all for now...

~Finley
Old 04-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Total Fan

Finley and M [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hi you two!

Tracy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kinda mad/sad cuz I think my mom and dad went to my nephews baseball game without waking me up and asking if I wanted to go. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I dont know if that was generous or what. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I would have wanted to go. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 04-30-2004, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I've stopped by before but I've never had the nerve to post anything, but I just feel so lonely right now that I got to get it out or something.

It's the end of the semester for me here at school and everyone is going home and everything, but I'm just not as happy as everyone else. It's just this whole thing with this guy that I don't even want to name because I am just depressed. For arguements sake we'll call him Joe ( [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

So Joe hung out with me all last semester and this semester too, and we made out occasionally, but he kept saying that he didn't want a relationship. Me being the stupid girl that I am thought that he might change his mind. For two weeks, we basically acted like we were dating and we got really close, and I thought that he was someone I could really trust. He didn't change his mind about the relationship thing, so I asked him if it was jsut me, and he said no, he thought that we were great together, but that he wasn't ready for all that. I didn't want to push him, but he started to pull away but when I asked him if he was seeing another girl he said no. Then I found out that that wasn't true, he was seeing this girl really hurt our other friend because she told him she's "not the girlfriend" type. So, Joe started "hanging out" with her and I was a little mean about it because he lied when he said that it wasn't just me, that he didn't want a relationship in general and he lied when I asked him if there was someone else. I left him some nasty away messages and I wasn't all that nice, but I was hurt. I apologized for acting like a jerk, and genuinely felt bad about that, I should have handled it differently. But now it's all just crap. I can't stand being nice and acting like everything is fine when I really feel betrayed. I said I wanted to be friends and all, but it's too hard.

It's like I wasn't good enough to date, just good enough to make out with once in a while. And it makes me feel like crap because I was there for him through some stuff and I feel like that didn't even matter. I mean, maybe he likes the way that she looks better, or something, but I really thought we had something and it just hurts to figure out that I was so wrong. I am so confused. And it's not like I can just tell him to go to hell because he's my brother's roommate next year. I have to be civil, and I don't like being mean anyways, but having him leave me a message like "Oh come down on the 4th so we can see Harry Potter" make me sad and pissed off because it's like I'm just supposed to be ok when I'm hurt.

I dunno. I don't even really want him anymore, I am just hurt you know? And I feel like I wasn't good enough. I guess everyone has been feeling something like this lately around here huh? It's not even that I want to be with him anymore. I don't even want to be around him because it just reminds me of the way he made me feel. But, I look at all the couples here and I am just so depressed because it seems like it's never gonna happen for me you know?

This is all just crap now that I look at it and I am probably just emotional because some of my friends are graduating and because the year went by so fast... it's just the way this day has felt... sad I guess.

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to everyone on here. It seems like this depressing saddness is going around lately [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Bexter

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
Old 04-30-2004, 10:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin Yeah, the whole crappy birthday thing sucks. Sorry that it had to be like that.

Quote:
Originally posted by FinleyN1derland:
M: Is everything alright with you now? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] You have your name and avatar back... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I hope she's ok. I think it was just me being a pain in her ass. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can't help it though...it's a very nice ass. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Becky Ugh...I know the feeling. The whole lonely thing definitely sucks.

And the thing with 'Joe'...well, I don't know what to tell you about that. He may just be confused too. Don't know though...I mean he could just be a d1ck.

Hope things get better for you though.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Becky, he probably didn't even know he hurt you. I guess you guys just had different definitions of what all this making out and getting close were getting to. He thought it was no big deal and even if he had another girl, it wasn't like he was cheating on you. But even if he did think that way, it was still wrong of him to lie about it. Just let it go, this guy's not worth your time to be upset about even if he didn't mean to hurt you. Besides, you said it yourself, you don't want him anymore, so try to not dwell on it. It's just a phase. It'll pass. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Try not to feel too lonely. You'll eventually find someone. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey bexter, I remember you being here not too long ago.

Well, I'd offer help, but it seems you've got it figured out. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry he made you feel that way. It definetely sounds like you shouldn't be around him... it'll always make you feel bad. And no one should make you feel like you're not good enough.

Daniel: Oooh ok. I can understand that, I do have a bf too after all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hope everything is working out for you two now.
Old 05-01-2004, 01:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Cher The stalker is back? Did he come up to you or something? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Oh, and I guess you've talked to Devon by now. How did that go?

Tracy You know what? Some guys are just incredibly stupid and don't know a good thing when they see one. He'll one day realize this and kick himself for being so dumb for letting you. It's his loss and you deserve much better than that sort of treatment. Take pride in the people who do care for you and show you their love and just forget about the others who don't. The most important thing is to realize you deserve to be treated right. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M Yes, tell her he's the only guy who has had all of his cootie vaccinations and to grab him before the other girls figure it out. Plus, she has to prove she is devoted to William, which means she can't date anyone else. Works perfectly. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Finley Hope you are doing well! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mytra The parents definitely better tell you the next time they go! You just can't miss those games. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

bexter It's good to see you post your story! First off, I don't think you were stupid for thinking you could change him. You would make out, so that showed promise and you latched onto it. There's nothing wrong with that. There's also nothing wrong with how you handled his betrayal. We all say things in the heat of the moment that we later regret, but I think he kind of needed to hear those things. What he did wasn't right, so he definitely needed to know how hurt you were. In all honesty the guy sounds like a player. He's not ready to settle down and just wants to have his fun. If that's not what you want, then you are much better off without him. Find yourself a guy who will treat you right and be devoted to you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Don't feel down about yourself because of him. He's not worth it. He gave you a hard time and led you on a bit, but none of that proves you were not good enough or pretty enough. The problem rests with him, not you, so don't think about what you did. It has everything to do with him. You wanted a relationship and he's just not ready for commitment. That's his issue to deal with and hopefully he'll realize he needs to quit with the games one day.

Next year may be awkward since he will be sharing a room with your brother, but just keep him at a distance. You don't have to be nice, but you can still be civil. Just tell him what happened is in the past and you can move beyond that, but you'd rather not be friends with him and if he could please respect your feelings. Just keep making that clear if he doesn't stop bothering you. It might help to take a friend along if you go to visit your brother as well. Also remember that it will happen for you one day. You just have to give it time and let things happen as they are meant to. You'll know when it's time and you'll know when you meet that one special person. In the meantime just remember you deserve nothing but the best.

Your friends are finishing up college? Is this the last year or will you all be back next year? If the latter, then perhaps you could all try keeping in touch with one another. If the friendships are strong enough, then they will make it through this time and last for years to come. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Daniel Heh, funny, but she mentioned you have a nice ass too. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I don't think you were a pain there! If you were though, no more of that or else the kitchen utensils will have to come out. (Just act scared and don't blow my cover) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

quarterley [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey!

Ty Hope TBD is doing good!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

xoxo,
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 05-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Finley Everything is fine now thanks [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Mytra Maybe they just wanted to let you sleep, hopefully you'll go next time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

DJ My ass apppreciates your compliment [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leslie I wonder if the queen will disapprove of the age difference [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then again she won't be around and my daughter will be marrying the king of England, sounds good to me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Becky [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] The guy sounds like a jerk and not worth knowing, I'm sorry, little comfort when you're hurt, it helps to say a few choice swear words thou. Hope you feel better soon [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2004, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good to know that M and Daniel both have nice arses [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (I can't say the word 'ass' it sounds stupid when I say it, even in my head [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) I'm glad things are good again between you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mytra Sorry you missed the game, your parents probably thought they were doing you a favour not waking you. You could always tell them that in the future you would like to go along [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Becky Sorry you've been through a crappy time. Don't feel stupid for how you feel or for how you dealt with it, he wasn't honest with you and that hurt you - you had reason to be angry. I'm sure gradually the hurt will lessen and it should get easier to see him around.

I know what you mean about people around you graduating and the year flying by. I'm back for another year but some of my friends are leaving and I think it always makes us a bit more introspective and emotional [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Tracy I'm sorry you're feeling upset over D, he doesn't sound like he has much concern for your emotions. You deserve much better, and you sound like you've found much better! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Finley Nice to see you posting [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hope things are going well with you!

Kat | icon |
Old 05-01-2004, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Kat Perhaps there is a club for nice ass's we could join [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

JW77,quarterley,FinleyN1derland,Leslie,DJ's Girl,Kat

Thank you all soooooo much for the well wishes and the advice! It means a lot! See, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I got some news from home that makes all this seem so stupid now, something that's far more important and it's kinda put it all in perspective right now.

You guys are all really sweet for being so helpful! Thanks so much!

I hope that since it's a new month, things will go better for everyone. I hope that everyone's May is completely awesome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You guys are great [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Becky

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited bexter ]

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
Old 05-01-2004, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Finley- Cory was mean. But he's a boy, he can't help it. He means well.

Leslie- Yeah, he started talking to me in Gym class I moved next to Jimmy after that. And Jimmy laughed at me. I didn't get to talk to Devon yet, I left another message for him through his mom. She's so cute!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everyone else. My A/C is broken in my car, so now I have to have the windows open and my allergies are going crazy.

Dana thinks no one cares but I'm trying to prove her wrong because I know we care. But her dad passed away. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Does anyone know who sagendie@mindless.com? They added me to their MSN.

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Çherié £u£u ]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Closed Thread   Post New Thread