Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Total Fan

It wouldn't let me edit my last post cuz it was the last post on the page I think but..

Finley Here is a pic of the stadium I told you about. It's in Chattanooga, TN.. where the UTC Mocs play football. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Doing my search, I also found that there is a few other stadiums with the name Finley. Must be because it means soldier. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by i heart giles:
<STRONG>It wouldn't let me edit my last post cuz it was the last post on the page I think but..
</STRONG>
I hate it when that happens. You can't edit but when you post again it's magically edited. Bizarre [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys! remember me? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Well today I heard that Ken is getting married [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] his grandparents told me
We all think he's crazy [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] because he's only been in NZ for at least 6 months
We all think it won't last [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Not that anyone going to say something to him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Anyway [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm happy for him

Kelly
Old 01-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow Kelly that's big news!! I can see why you're all surprised!

Nice to see you posting [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by FinleyN1derland:
<STRONG>I remember reading your story when you originally posted. What I don't know though, is how long has he been calling you asking you to come over? If it's been a while and he hasn't gotten the hint, I'd say it's time for that plan you have there.</STRONG>
The story is a little bit more complicated than I told yesterday. He started asking me out on msn in early November. I said no lots of times because I was working a lot at the time. But in December, the 4th, my birthday, I accepted. He never showed up. I waited, called him but he didn't answer and I ended up going to bed without seeing him.
The next day he apologized saying he fell asleep with his phone on the silence mode, which is a bad excuse because if he said he would pick me up, why on Earth did he go to bed with his phone on silence?
Anyway, he asked me out again and I accepted. But he stood me up again. And this seconde time hurted a lot more than the other one. I got out of my japanese class, it was night and it was raining. I waited for him for half an hour and then I called him. He didn't answer the phone, but sent me a message saying he couldn't pick me up because he was having dinner with 2 friends. I got really angry and wrote him that I was tired and I never wanted to hear from him again. The next day, I took him out of MSN. He's still out of MSN.
And that's when he started calling me everyday. First, he started calling me to say I was being childish for being so upset. Then, he started asking me out again.

And that's why I don't want to see him ever again. It took me a lot to get to this point, but I'm not going back. I just want him to get out of my life.

Anyway, he didn't call me yesterday. Maybe he got tired. I guess I won't have to change my number. I really didn't want to change my number. But I'll have to wait and see if he stopped calling me for good.

Thanks for the support, Kelly, Shinie, Kat, Leslie, Finley and Mytra. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Mytra: I don't know that song. But that sounds like me right now. I'm thinking of what I can do to get him out of my life.

Suzy: I used to believe in signs. Now... I don't know.

Ash: Good luck with surgery. Oh, and I love ice cream. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And talking about things I love... Yesterday, I received the best Christmas present ever: my polish friend sent me a snow flake from Poland. It's the loveliest thing and it got to Portugal in one piece. And I only sent her a postcard. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

bye,
Anabela
Old 01-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] for remembering me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Leslie, yeah, several things happened. I told Erin and she was quite shocked hehe, I might type it up here, though it feels a little silly, because a lot of the new members don't know my story.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexi A.:
<STRONG>I do.

I think it's funny that when you posted that question the time of your post says 4:33. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh sweet Jesus, I didn't even see that yet [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Old 01-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>Kel And because of those red shorts [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Kat ohmygosh.. I had forgotten about those red shorts.. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I can't believe you remembered me going on about them. I remember Tracy telling me to check out his butt [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Crazy times.. but I did love those red shorts [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *sigh*

Have a good day everyone [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kel
Old 01-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Mytra Kelly + Clay? I remember getting Kel's alb one Christmas and there's that song Beautiful Disaster? Reminds me so much of Matt [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] It's one of those songs I listen to when I'm on my own and upset and it makes me remember some really good times. I really hope you see them hun! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Leslie: Thanks babe, you're so sweet! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Hope everything's good with you. What'd you get up to today?

Suzan: hey hun, I haven't really spoken to you before but your question about signs intrigued me. I totally believe in signs and that they're kinda like signposts showing us things we didn't necessarily pick up on by ourselves.

Keri You better PM me girl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ! Hope you're good and happy [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Finley: Yeah you're so right about work being needed in a relationship and the fact that falling in love isn't the 'happy ending'. I've never been in a truely secure relationship where basically the guy hasn't been a jerk [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] but I truely beleive that like you said, all the work is worth it because at the end of the day, you just know that other person is 'the one' and that they're worth it all [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Kat: yeah The Office Christmas eppies were great! And when Tim and Dawn were together, they were just so right [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I think I like that show too much! Anyways, how'w your day been hun? [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Kelly [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

I saw Matthew today (minus his girf) and we had fun and stuff but it wasn't really the same as before and I kind of realised that although I'll always love him, I'm truely over him now. It's kind of nicer to NOT be in love with him than be in love with him. I saw Tom but we're both in the process of avoiding each other [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But overall I think I'm doing okay and it's such a nice feeling! Thank you all for your support, it means so much [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Shinie xx
Old 01-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>Who here believes in signs?</STRONG>
I do. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the concern, I found something out and I don't really feel so bad now for the whole situation but still is bothering me. I wrote a Friends-Only LJ post about it!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys...thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] its been a long day...hard to belive i was at the hospital almost 12 hours ago....i wrote a journal about it...so go there if you want an update... really cute story....but ill tell you girls if it happens...dont wanna get my hopes up.....well...bascially a boy has been up since 5:30 calling my friend meghan....its her boyfriends brother...idk we'll see...and john keeney called...its all in my journal...read there...ive got to go lay down again...ill ttyl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Total Fan

Kat, Kel, and Cher [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kelly hi! I'm Mytra. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope this doesn't get confusing for me.. since there's two Kelly's now. I know the other people know you already so it'll be no prob. I'll just call you Kelly and her Kel. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and congrats to Ken!

Anabela You want him out of your life? For real? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I should PM you those lyrics to that song. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I shall do that maybe.

Shinie Beautiful Disaster is such an amazing song by KC. One of my faves. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope I get to see them too! and yes, they're touring together. Same amount of stage time and stuff. It'd be awesome if I got to go. I'm a Clay fool. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Ash Good deal. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I will check that entry out in a moment and leave you a message. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 01-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Ash - I'm glad that you seem to be doing allright. IV's freak me out too, and I've never had one. When I sat with my mom as they prepared her for a surgery I couldn't watch when they did that it. But seeing that this guy was thinking about you, is uber-sweet!

Vitalogy - Allright, this guy is a jerk. I'm glad that you took him off your MSN. Two times of being stood up in a row equals no excuse. You are not being childish, he is being immature because he can't seem to get the message.

Suz - I believe in signs! They're everywhere! Last semester I was in Spanish w/ my ex's best friend, this semester I'm in Spanish w/ my crush's best friend.

Kel - I don't think your crazy, it seems understandable. Feelings can easily be reignited again, even when you think that they are gone. It's not wrong, it's natural for you to feel this way. You'll just have to see what happens, huh?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Well, school has started up again for me! As it turns out, H-son is not in me and Matt's English class which is pretty relieving to me. Matt and I are like stuck to each other in that class, for my ex-bf to come in and be a part of it all would just be so weird for me. We got assigned seats and we were seperated but today I moved to sit behind him, and the teacher didn't seem to mind. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But just being that close to him again, was intoxicating. I felt the same way when we went in the lunch line together. I couldn't explain it. He was talking to me, and I was listening but it was kind of going in one ear and out the other at the same time. You know? I was just feeling so euphoric at the moment, being next to him, I couldn't respond. I was just thinking that life was great in that moment. I'm so sad.

But hey, we got our PSAT scores back and I got between a range of 1190-1290. I don't know the exact score, but I'm proud of myself. It said that I scored above 90% of sophomores (my class) on the writing and better than 83% of college-bound juniors all-together. Matt's grades were very close to mine too, although mine were a little higher.

I haven't talked to H-son since we got back although yesterday I was talking to my best friend about how amazing Matt was, and he turned around and said "I heard my name, were you talking about me?" and I just gave him a glance and then went back to talking to my friend. But I feel a little guilty, because he was trying to get into my English class when we were going out, and it ended up that his entire schedule got screwed and now he isn't in Chemistry w/ his best friend or in my English class. My other friend said he was really mad about it. Hmm.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:24 PM
New Fan

You guys, im extremely scared to go to school tomorrow. There is a kid at school who is gong to have MAJOR surgery, and he needs blood so theyre doing a donation thing, and ive decided to donate my blood, but im scared, lol. Youre supposed to be 17 but im 16 and the ladt said if i bring in a note saying i could then i might be ale to, i hope they let me, i really wana help. I guess the kid has a SEVERE case of scoliosis, which is what i have, and i felt like i need to donate.

on another note, josh, well lets see here, my friend joanna asked me if i lived out in california, who josh would choose, me or his girfriend, valerie, and so we called him, and hes like if u lived here right now, and if i didnt have a girlfriend we would totally be together... blah... and then i asked him if he still felt the same way about me as before, cause lately ive been feeling like he doesnt( the big LOVE thing), and he said he does, but he has a girlfriend, and if he broke up with her for me, that would be mean, i laughed to myself, cause his girlfriend did the same thing to her ex boyfriend, she left him to go out wit josh... ahhh, i donno, that was my ranting moment. Josh is REALLY excited for me to visit in February, im hoping my grams will let me go... he says we're gonna have sooo much fun... i cant wait

Anywho, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Everyone!

-April [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited Luv4surfers ]
Old 01-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Leslie: Yeah, I thought it was the coolest thing when I was little 'cause I was such a tom-boy. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I grew out of that though, now I don't like it so much.

Mytra: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] at Finley Stadium. Thanks for looking all that up! I'd probably find a ton of Finley stuff too if I looked it up.

Anabela: Yeah, I remember all that too, actually. I've been reading this thread for quite a while.

Shinie: Glad to hear you know relationships are work too. (That will help you when you do find someone.) Some people seem so happy to hear I am in a long term relationship, they don't seem to remember that just makes it all that much harder. Sorry to hear you haven't had a good relationship. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You know you'll find someone good when the time is right. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] All your bad relationships though, will give lots to learn from. Which is something I've never had. Down side to falling in love with your first boyfriend... no experience.

Has anyone heard from Suzie (Godless Angel)? Last I heard she broke up with her fiance, I believe.

~Finley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread