Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rosie1370:
<STRONG>Cher ~ Can you send me their replies too? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

And why aren't you out with Jimmy? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Mandy- What all do you want? I posted their emails to me on my LJ, do you want my replies and then Steph's reply back? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I didn't go to Battle of the Bands, because Mary got sick and I didn't feel like going by myself. Jimmy was in charge of it so I knew that I wouldn't really have time to hang out with him. And I didn't want my parents to stay with me.

I almost got fired from work today. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Kat Yup that pretty much sums up the way I feel. It hasn't anything to do with if I trust him because of course he wouldn't want anyone else he has the perfect girlfriend [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Still some other girl could make a play for him and that's what makes me jealous, for some unknown reason [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Mytra Perhaps if I come up with a few more idea's I'll never have to go to work [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Godless Angel Congrats on getting your guy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mari I think I already went overboard with my jealousy [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I'm not up to the bunny boiling point, yet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I finally get your sig, saw Friend's today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited DJ's Girl ]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 01-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>
Mari I think I already went overboard with my jealousy [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I'm not up to the bunny boiling point, yet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I finally get your sig, saw Friend's today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited DJ's Girl ]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you're not "fatal attraction-y" yet? That's good to know!

My sig made me laugh out loud when I saw it, I had to use it!
Old 01-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Extreme Fan

M: About your question... Me? Jealous? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Nooo, never. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well, ok I do get jealous. And once again, I agree with Kat.

Quote:
I have a jealous side that I find hard to control. It has more to do with my own insecurity than actual mistrust...or it's not I don't trust him, I don't trust other people. It's really something I try and stop myself feeling but I can't to be honest. It's just the way I am.
Ooo, we can throw rocks at him for not posting here anymore? Well if that were the case, you could all do so to my boyfriend too. (He used to post here sometimes, but hasn't in a while.)

Suzie: I'm glad everything is working out for you! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was really worried about you before, with all that you were going through. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mytra: Aw, I'm sorry about the break up. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And yes, I do know what you mean about not wanting him out of your life. I've known my boyfriend so long now, that I don't remember what my life was like without him. And I wouldn't want to know what it's like.

~Finley
Old 01-17-2004, 04:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié_£u£u:
<STRONG>

Mandy- What all do you want? I posted their emails to me on my LJ, do you want my replies and then Steph's reply back? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I didn't go to Battle of the Bands, because Mary got sick and I didn't feel like going by myself. Jimmy was in charge of it so I knew that I wouldn't really have time to hang out with him. And I didn't want my parents to stay with me.

I almost got fired from work today. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Cher ~ I'd like to see your reply and Steph's reply back. I want to see what they had to say to you. They seem to be bringing up the same things in their e-mails to you... and it's all petty stuff.

Understandable that you didn't want your parents to stay with you. Who would? But it was still nice that Jimmy invited you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

What happened at work to get you almost fired? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Aww... Keri I enjoy hearing about all your first love things... it's sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

In Fair verona ~ That sounds so sweet. You aren't a piece of luggage, but it's funny and sweet that they carried you. You should feel special. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Mytra ~ What's up?

Finely ~ [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Tracy ~ I hope you and George can sort things out. He shouldn't suspect the worst of you. That's not really fair of him.

Kat ~ I feel sorry for your housemate... lol.

M ~ Are you actually giving us permission to beat up Daniel... What's his address? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'll be right there! lol.

I'm happy for you Suzie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everyone else.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:22 PM
Addicted Fan

oh lord....im having seccond thoughts about putting the IP tracker on my LJ....i think i found out about something someone didnt want me to....by reading first one post and looking at its ip addy...and then happening on another post with that same ip addy....this one with a name attached....and i really want to talk to this person....but i really dont know what to say...i shouldnt even be posting this here....but i havent seen them arround lately....so i figure its ok....i dont know what to do...id love to talk to them....to try to figure this out....age is just a number right guys? *sighs*....i....idk what to do right now....help? its not that this is a bad thing ya know...i just...am at a loss at what to do now cause im not supposed to know....

to that person....if you see this...i added you to MSN today...please talk to me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] or my aim is DanaBehr...*sighs*

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited AEOllie ]

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

I've been crying for the past hour [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

I miss Trent so much [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I can't take this anymore.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:24 AM
Addicted Fan

*hugs suz* aw honey....if you need to talk you know where to find me on msn but hopefully you're still sleeping or taking a nap or doing something for you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

still got nothing....*sighs*

love ya
Ash

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Suzy I'm sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Ash Hope you get to talk to the person [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Your av makes me miss the X Files!

Kat | icon |
Old 01-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

M thank you so much.. i´m really happy with him.. how is you..?

Mytra o know.. i prayed almost the whole time in this lousy 5 minutes that the test would turn out to be n4egative.. i was so relieved when i saw teh result

Finley thank you so much hun.. for caring.. for everything [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how is you? any news on the guy?

Mandy thanks to you as well bae [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Suz [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] i´m so sorry.. i know how it feels to miss someone like crazy.. remember.. we are here for you... if you wanna talk privatly.. just pm me.. or i´m also at Msn or Icq..

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Godless Angel ]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Mytra: Did you convince your mum to let you go to see Kelly n Clay? If you didn't hun, then they'll be other chances, I mean it's KELLY!!! I'm sure she won't be disappearing any time soon! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Mandy: I'm good gril, yourself? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

M: Damn right, us Brits gotta stick together!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] How you doing babe?

Finley: I'm so glad that you're happy and content and willing to put the work in and everything [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] All the best hun. How's everything else?

Jess/Susie Hey hun, I;m really happy for you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You really deserve to be happy!

Keri ::::taps fingers on table::::: Still waiting for that long PM about you guy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just kidding babe! Your story sounds so sweet, I'm really happy for you too!

Kel [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Leslie Sorry if you got the wrong impression, I'm not at university but we call my school a 'college' and universities aren't called 'colleges' here in Britain, it confuses me too! So anyway, had a good weekend babe? [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

It's me birthday tomorro [img]smilies/party.gif[/img], yay!I'm getting all excited now....

Shinie xx
Closed Thread   Post New Thread