Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 02:37 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thank you so much for all the well-wishes everyone!

The bad news: I still don't know if I got the loan because of some computer screwup. They haven't even processed the forms yet! I won't find out until mid January probably. As for the job, I don't know about that either. The lady in charge of going through the applications told me she hadn't even looked at them yet, so who knows when I'll find out about that.

The good news: The financial aid guy put my name on this list of students who are allowed to start classes Wednesdays and keep their schedule even though they haven't paid yet. So I'll be going to school Wednesday, but I won't have any of my books until I get the loan.

icon
Old 01-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

They had more than enough time to process it!! Ugh. Well, I'll just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed then [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm so happy you can still go to school though!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lexi A.:
<STRONG>They haven't even processed the forms yet! I won't find out until mid January probably. As for the job, I don't know about that either.
So I'll be going to school Wednesday, but I won't have any of my books until I get the loan.</STRONG>
Ah.. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sorry about the bad news, Erin! As for the good news, woohoo. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzan [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] How are you??
Old 01-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So Scott is here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and b/c of that I have been an emotional wreck. I was so excited this past week to talk to him two days in a row and to actually have a deep convo with him the other day and then to have this huge surprise of seeing him. It really caught me off guard even though something inside of me told me he was coming this week.. (I knew it would be his only real chance to come up and visit).

Anyway, last night I wasin my room with the door shut so I was doing who knows what. I hear a knock on my door and I go to get it thinking its Lisa.. but nope.. it was Scott. So I open the door but no one is there so I peep outside and see Scott down the hall way. OMG his hair is SO long! I was like "omg Scott.. what are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming!" and he walks toward me and I thought he was gonna give me a hug b/c that is what it seemed like but he just got kind of close and said "it was a surprise" with a half smile on his face and then he looked in my room. It was so cute I must say [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So he is kind of infront of me staring into his room, on my wall outside, and then down the hall to John so he wasn't really looking at me which kind of threw me b/c he always used to look me in the eyes. But we had a nice chat. He asked me what class I'm taking and what time it was (which probably meant he wanted to come by while John had class.. yay!). Then I asked John a question about his class after John finally made his way down to us. I wish Scott would have come alone but I guess they were talking to other peeps or Scott didn't want to come by himself. I dont' really remember any other specifics, but it was light and fun.. but also kind of awkward. And I hate to say that but it was like last year. Or rather, I felt the same last year. I was at a loss for words and I guess he was too. But it was so cute the way he said "it was a surprise" hehe. And on his way back he was like "i'll be around" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I saw him again today while walking to get something to eat. We came through a weird door and I didn't think I would see him, but him and John were kind of in the area where we were gonna walk by talking to some guy. So as my friend and I walked through a door I could see Scott bending foward to see who was coming.. or me. He saw me and continued to look further (or rather he scooted past the guy standing so he could see) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] As we walked by I looked at him and smiled and he kind of waved so I waved back. I said "you having fun?" and he said "yeah" and then I kind of left. I wanted to say "come see me later" but those guys were there so I didn't. But I really hope he does stop by sometimes tonight or tomorrow. I am such an idiot b/c when he told me what time I gave him longer hours than I really have class this week so he probably won't come by those times when John is at class b/c he thinks I'm in class. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] How awesome would that be to hang out with him for an hour or so during that time.. AHH! If only he knew.. but hopefully I"ll see him tomorrow or tonight so we can hang and talk alone [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] *here's hoping*

I also talked to Kevin last night for the first time in a week since he's been out of town. Kind of ironic considering I was surprised with Scott. Good thing b/c it was like "I'm still here" regarding Kevin.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He starts school on Monday but is coming back on Thursday so maybe we will get to do something this weekend [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for reading. Have a great night [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kelly

Edited to add: 5-10 minutes after I finished this post, Scott came by!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] He came with John, which was fine. Scott came in and right away sat down on the futon.. luckily I had my door open. I told John to sit down and he was like "i'm checking out pics" and then Scott said "so where is this Kevin?" so I showed him Kevin in my pics all around my room.. hehe [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They stayed for about 10-15 minutes and chatted. He told me about his time here and whatnot. Then he teased me about my Red Wings [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] On the way out he teased about getting wasted (he doesn't drink) and I said if he does he has to come back and show me b/c I want to se ehim drunk and he said "ok" but we were totally joking and John was laughing. I told him to come by tomorrow afternoon b/c I wasn't doing anything (go me!!) But before that he said he would come back or catch me later.. it was great! So yay!! He came to visit me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And he asked about Kevin.. oh geez.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Daisy34 ]
Old 01-05-2004, 09:40 PM
Addicted Fan

yay for kelly! i know how excited you are [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

camp party tomorrow...john from camp might be there...we'll see how this goes *shrugs*

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-05-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I am feeling better, guys! Thanks for all the wishes. It's from nerves of going back to school and my friends making my life miserable.

Anyway hell wasn't too bad today - still sucked though!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 01-06-2004, 12:04 AM
New Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hi everyone!

Nope never finishes reading the book, i realized today in class that i have like a whole week left, gives me plenty of time!

Leslie thank you

p.s i definately think that song, Something Beautiful should be added to the soundtrack, my opinion, up to you all....

sleep....

-april [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 02:12 AM
Total Fan

Kel That whole incident was so cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How he came to you and said, "It was a surprise" [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Love it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ash Let us know if John was at the camp thing or not! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Cher Glad you're feeling better hun. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

April Ah, it's good that you've got more time to read that book! That's like me. I go to class hoping the teacher will let us have more time to read or she'll just cut us some slack and let us read it in class.. it happens sometimes and sometimes, it doesn't. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 01-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hello everybody [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Erin: I hope you get the job and the loan. It's great that you're able to start classes before paying. I hope everything works out.

Kelly:It's great about Scott visiting you. Enjoy his company. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ash: I see you're excited about the possibility of John being at camp party. I wish you good luck to that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

About my ex, yesterday I did something stupid. He called me at lunch time and made fun of my team because we had lost an important match the day before. I answered the phone and he screamed YOU LOST! I didn't say nothing. What was I supposed to say? He knows how emotional I am about my team. I love my team to death and it hurts like hell when they lose. So, he made fun of me and I said nothing. I was hurt.
Then he asked me:
- Where are you?.
- That's none of your business.
- You're not being very nice.
- Well, maybe I'm angry that you called me again at 4.30 in the morning.
- Why are you so angry? I didn't wake you up.
- Only because I had my cell phone off.
- I'm sorry.
- And that whole "it's urgent" thing? What was urgent? You wanted to make fun of me? The match ended at 9 pm, you had plenty of time to call me and make fun of me. Calling me at 4.30am is not ok.
- Are you finnished?
- Yeah, I'm finnished.
- Well, I just called you to say I'm back in town and asking if everything's ok with you.
- Everything's fine with me. Bye.
- Bye.

I don't know what you guys think about this conversation, but I'm really sorry I lost my temper. I got really upset when he made fun of my team. He hurted my feelings and what made more angry was that he knew me well enough to know he would hurt my feelings when he made fun of my team.

I hope that he understood that calling me at that hour is not ok.
I also hope he will never make fun of me when my team loses. This was not the first time he did this and it hurts everytime.

bye,
Anabela
Old 01-06-2004, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela He should understand that's it not ok to phone you at that sort of time. And if he knows how upset you would be about your team losing then he shouldn't tease you like that. It's perfectly reasonable you lost your temper - he should realise that he needs to be nice to you if he wants you to be nice back! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kelly Awww I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you've had a pretty emotional past couple of days! That's great that he came to visit you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Erin Well I'm glad you still get to go to school. I hope when you do get the news about the job and financial aid, it's what you want to hear [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Mytra I've just noticed you're a mod - congratulations! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cher I'm glad school wasn't as bad as you thought it would be [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ash Good luck with seeing John [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Lyndsey, Suzy and April

Kat | icon |
Old 01-06-2004, 06:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>It's perfectly reasonable you lost your temper - he should realise that he needs to be nice to you if he wants you to be nice back! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
My friends also think that. But I still feel bad about it.
I don't know how upset he was about it.
Maybe now, he'll stop calling me all the time. This can be a good thing. I'm trying to be optimistic.
Old 01-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Erin, you might wanna check your email, I sent you something [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

Anabela Don't feel bad for losing your temper. You never know.. now that you stood up to him, maybe he realizes he shouldn't call you at 4 in the morning. This could be a good thing! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat Thanks for the congrats girl! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

THAT HELLO! Just sayin' what's up. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Love ya! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Leslie It was nice chattin' with you last night. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We're PUFFINS!

Old 01-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Kelly: [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] OMG! I'm so happy you got to see Scott (edited because he's not called 'Scoot' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) again! I was just reading over the first page trying to find your second post so I could find out what happened. But I'm so happy for you sweetie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Keri [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]: C'mon girl, I wanna hear more about this guy you mentioned! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] PM me! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Leslie: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm glad you're New Year's been good so far. Mine's ok thanks. What else you been up to lately?

Mytra: I'm glad you're year's been going well too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have to say I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you're sig line by the way! It's very inspirational [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jess: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about your break up. I know it's harder when there's friends involved somewhere. I fell for my close friend (the Matthew I keep rambling about!) and it just complicated everything. Keep holding on girl, it'll all be okay in the end [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So now for my little ramble about my awful love life! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know I shouldn't still like Tom (as a lot of you have said) but I saw him today at college and totally melted again (but I didn't talk to him). I just can't get over him and argh! I'm mad at myself for it, it's like I love to love him and love to hate him as well. He's a total jerk but such a charming one [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and I hate being so weak. So much for my 'no heartbreak' resolution.....

Shinie xx

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited Are You Happy Now? ]
Old 01-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Are You Happy Now?:
<STRONG>I have to say I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you're sig line by the way!
and I hate being so weak. So much for my 'no heartbreak' resolution</STRONG>
Shinie! Thank you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Feel free to click on the link as well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Don't feel bad for feeling that way. I don't think you're weak at all. Feelings like that don't go away over night so try to make your resolution something like 'think about him less' or something easier like that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread