Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Keri Hey girl!! Long time no talk.. we definitely have to talk soon. Yeah, Scott was here and totally messed with my mind/heart. And I know you will definitely give me some clarity for the way I'm feeling. I hope you are doing good [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I realized that I never gained closure with Scott. I think I thought I did b/c Kevin came back into my life, but these last few days I realized that I definitely didn't get closure. That doesnt' change how I feel for Kevin, it just means I still have feelings for Scott. I still get excited when he signs on and IMs me and then I had that tingly feeling when I saw him again. And then the hug was simply amazing.. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

But I think in a sense, this hug and seeing him again gave me closure and for that I'm happy.. And this weekend I probably will get to see Kevin so I"ll just have to take things as they come and not worry too much..

Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on. Y'all probably think I"m nuts for feeling so strongly for Scott now after my feelings for Kevin, but I just can't help it.. its the truth. Thanks for listening and helping. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you guys!
Old 01-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Who here believes in signs?
Old 01-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

I do.
Old 01-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Total Fan

Kat and Keri [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Ash You have fun eatin' ice cream hun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I know that's probably the only plus of having your tonsils taken out. I've never had it done but I bet it's a bunch of PAIN! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kel Thanks for clearing the whole tonsil thing up for me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You're a sweetie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and about Kevin and Scott.. once again, it'd be nice if we could control our feelings but we can't and its so cute how you feel so deeply for them both. Is it stressful sometimes for you though? Do you feel torn between two people?

Suzan Signs? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra
Old 01-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>Who here believes in signs?</STRONG>
I do.

I think it's funny that when you posted that question the time of your post says 4:33. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited Lexi A. ]

icon
Old 01-07-2004, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Yes I did get some sleep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Then I didn't wanna get up! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I struggled all day to stay awake, I was so tired.
Now I'm off to burn some CD's for Ty [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello all.
Old 01-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Suzan Yeah, I definitely believe in signs [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Mytra Thanks! I really wish we could control our feelings, but at the end of the day we can't. Although it sure is easy to tell yourself to feel a certain way. I never truly denied my feelings for Scott this past couple of months, but I never really admitted to myself that I have them until very recently. And now I do feel myself torn and its not a comfortable feeling. But I can't really do anything to make it go away right now. I am so vunerable with Kevin so I think that has also intensified my feelings for Scott, like Leslie said. I just have to hang in there and let things happen.. hopefully see Kevin soon and talk to Scott online within the next few days. Thanks for listening, babe. You are a sweetie too! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kel
Old 01-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Total Fan

Madi [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] yay for getting sleep. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kel Yup. That's the only thing you can do.. just let things happen. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] No problem. I love reading your posts. They make me feel all mushy inside. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Keep on keeping us updated. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Finley I just wanted to let you know your name reminds me of this ballpark called Finley Stadium. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2004, 10:10 PM
New Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Finley

-april [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 11:02 PM
Addicted Fan

surgury tomorrow [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] really really really scared.....beyond belief....ill talk to you guys soon promise...i journaled if yall wanna read it you know where it is...

love you guys... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Be Calm, Be Brave, It'll be ok - Guster

So let go, let go, jump in...oh well what you waiting for, its so amazing here...there's beauty in the breakdown... Garden State
Old 01-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Mytra: Thank you, I have found it enjoyable since I've been here since #40. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I just didn't post for a while. And there's a Finley Stadium?! Where is it? I'm gonna have to see that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I never see my name anywhere else.

April: Wow! A post just to say hi to me? That's so sweet. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly: I'm sorry that it didn't help last night. I know it doesn't always help (trust me, I know), but I was trying and hoping that'd make you feel better. I'm glad it got better later. Whenever something happens I just have to remind myself it won't last, it always gets better later.

Shinie: Thanks for the welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yes, everyone (who doesn't have someone already) should remember that love is waiting for them. But remember, once you find someone you want to stay with, it's still hard. It's still a lot of work. Once you love someone, in some ways it's harder. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But the idea is, that it's supposed to be worth it. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Keri: Thank you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How are you?

Talk to y'all later...

~Finley
Old 01-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Kat So true! Is a very tempting thought as well. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Anabela Whether he believed you or not, it still would've been nice of him to say "get well soon" or something along those lines. Just saying "ok" sounds so distant, like you were talking about the weather and he was bored. It sounds like he has a problem with showing you the respect you deserve. And your post was not boring! I'm glad you are sticking to the avoiding him tactic. It sounds like the best way to handle the situation and keep your heart protected. As for the rest, it sounds like a good idea as well. If he doesn't leave you alone, then best to do everything possible to keep him from contacting you. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Finley Having soldier as a meaning isn't so bad! It's a fighting name, so that's a good thing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Mine means gray fortress, which sounds all dramatic and gloomy. Like the name, but not a fan of the meaning. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelly Awww, I'm so happy to see you happy. Scott sounds so adorable and that hug...just too sweet! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I hope you have gotten your closure now and you don't sound nuts at all! I remember your posts about Scott and how much I always looked forward to them. Was a very proud Kelly/Scott shipper, in fact. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's hard to come back from those emotions quickly. It takes time and you need closure, which you didn't have. Plus you still very much care for Scott, so sometimes those feelings can become a bit confused. It'll all clear up soon though, so don't worry about it sweetie. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Shinie No need for thanks! You are a sweetheart and we want you to be happy. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

I think it's hard to let go at first. You invest so many emotions into one person and then you get dealt a blow and it hurts. It's not easy realizing that the guy you like is someone who has a rep for breaking hearts, so it tends to take awhile to get over the person. You like him and want to believe the best about him, but sometimes it's just not there. Maybe one day his best will shine through, but for now, he seems content playing the field and staying unattached, which isn't what you want. You are at the point where you want a serious relationship, someone to love and love you back. With two people wanting different things out of a relationship right now, it could only lead to disaster and heart break if you did start dating at this point. So it sounds best to just try to avoid him and see about finding yourself a guy who wants the same things out of a relationship as you do. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mytra Yup! He could definitely use an encounter with the pan. And did we talk about what you wanted to talk about? I didn't get on until late, so the convo was a bit short and I don't know if we got around to what you wanted to say. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ooooh, I hope you get to go see Clay! And you did a good job writing your post from memory. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Keri Take your time hun! We know you are busy with work and school. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Suzan I believe in signs...did something happen?

Mari Glad you were able to get some sleep! How'd the cd burning go? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ashley I posted in your journal sweetie. I'll be sure to check it for updates on how you are doing and I'm sure it will all go along smoothly. Don't worry hun and get well! Oh, and eat lots of ice cream. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Love ya! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Suzie And how are you hun? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

xoxo
Leslie
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 01-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kel I'm with Mytra, your posts make me feel all mushy! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I think Kevin has taught you a lot above love and caring for other people and as a result you've gone on to have feelings for Scott because you're alive to those feelings. (And because of those red shorts [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) Scott was there in your life while Kevin was very much distant from you, even though you still loved him. The fact you feel for both doesn't demean your feelings for either [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Suzy Yep, I believe in signs.

Ash Good luck!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

eta:: Leslie [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Maybe you should keep a pan handy just in case!

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Kat Keeping a pan handy probably wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Ah, now I'm remembering about Kelly's posts about Scott's red shorts. Such beautiful and heartfelt posts! I love what all you said, btw. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.
Old 01-08-2004, 04:21 AM
Total Fan

Kat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Ash Good luck with the tonsil surgery. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Let us know how it goes.

Leslie I hope I get to see Clay too. I'll be dissapointed if I don't get to see him but at the same time, I'll be expecting it as well.. get it? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Finley Yup.. there is a Finley Stadium. I'll get back to you with a pic of it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If I find one.. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

**edited to say: Finley Here is a pic of the stadium I was talking about. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's in Chattanooga TN.. where the UTC Mocs play football. While doing my search, I found there was a few other Finley Stadiums as well. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread