Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leslie It sounds like Justin is very much in need of an encounter with a frying pan [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-07-2004, 09:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm having trouble keeping up with all the posts. I'm sorry.

Welcome Finley. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Daisy34:
<STRONG>I just need to cry myself to sleep.. Good night all</STRONG>
I hope you feel better in the morning, Kelly. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm glad you don't think I overreacted by losing my temper. I hate losing my temper.

Anyway, he called me yesterday. Nothing much, just asked me if I wanted to go to his house last night. I said no because I was kinda sick, which was true. He said "ok", not "I hope you get better soon". Maybe he didn't believe me, but right now I don't care.

gotta go, maybe I'll have time to read your posts later.

bye,
Anabela
Old 01-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela I'm not sure exactly what he wants from you, or what you want from him. Sorry..I haven't been able to keep up with exactly what your relationship is. Either way, if he didn't believe you then he needs to grow up, and learn some manners [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-07-2004, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ok, I finnaly got some time.

My story.
I dated this guy for 1 year and 4 months. I loved him tremendously, but one day he breaks up with me saying he didn't love me, but the sex was good. He didn't want to have any contact with me because he said he was attracted to me and if he saw me or talked to me, he would want to get back together and he didn't want that. That hurted like hell.
When he got out of my life, I realised that he was my life. I lost all my friends in the time I was his girlfriend. I felt terrible. I started doing therapy with a great psychologist that helped me a lot. I got in touch with my friends and things we're looking better. I was still hurt, but I was moving on.
I didn't hear from him in more than a month. But one day he called me saying that he was dumped by the "woman of his life". What happenned was that he had fallen in love with this girl and when she dumped him, he started calling me.
He's being very persistent, but I know I don't want to see him. I know he wants sex because 1) I know him very well and 2) he doesn't deny that. He says he misses me and wants to see me. He never askes me to go to a movie or to have diner in a restaurant. His invitations are all "come to my house".
I still have feelings for him, but I can't go to his house. I know he would want to have sex and if I said no, he would be upset and say nasty things to me. I know him too well to be that stupid. And I don't want to go to his house and have sex with him because I know he doesn't care for me.
I've just been avoiding him and I'm doing a great job at it.
I hope I didn't bore you guys. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

bye,
Anabela
Old 01-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela It sounds like you're doing the right thing by not giving into him. Sorry he's put you through all that [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] He doesn't deserve you, which I'm sure you know, but it's always hard to truly get over someone. Using you for sex is an awful thing for him to try and do because he must know that you are still emotionally tied to him. You're a much better person than him [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 01-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

My friends HATE him. Really, they do.
I can't hate him. I feel no anger towards him.

I'm planning on doing 2 things if he keeps calling me:
- get a new phone number and not give it to him. I'll only give it to my closest friends and family.
- put a filter on my email so that his emails will go directly to the trash folder.

He's already out of my MSN list. He can't contact me that way.

I don't know if this will be necessary. But I'm ready to do it if I have too.
Old 01-07-2004, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Leslie and Mari: Thank you, I get that a lot. My name is very different. It's actually a male name that mean soldier. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Figures, huh?

Kelly: Do you feel better? I know how you feel... sometimes you just need to cry yourself to sleep. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's a good way to let everything go, and wake up refreshed in the morning!

Anabela: I remember reading your story when you originally posted. What I don't know though, is how long has he been calling you asking you to come over? If it's been a while and he hasn't gotten the hint, I'd say it's time for that plan you have there. It's perfectly fair. It'd make it so much easier to start moving on with your life, and it sounds like you need that. But I understand if that's hard because you still have feelings for him. When you love someone... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Well, you all know the story. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Bye for now! Off to work... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

~Finley
Old 01-07-2004, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Leslie Thanks.. and yeah I know that something is better than nothing. But something more would have been nice. My few moments were fun and surprisingy so I am definitely grateful for them. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat Aww thanks! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I hope Kevin realizes that too.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Finley I am doing somewhat better, yeah. I felt horrible last night and I did cry myself to sleep. I haven't felt that emotionally unstable since I found out Scott wasn't coming back this summer. But I didn't feel refreshed in the morning.. just the opposite, but its later now and I am feeling better. Have fun at work [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Anabela I agree with Kat.. you are doing the right thing by not giving into him. I"m glad you know him so well so you know his motives. Hang in there and someone who has more respect will find you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the help last night girls. Kevin not coming online, Scott not coming by, my art class not going so well, and then hearing Scott in the hall way late last night but then not coming to see me.. granted it was really late, but still. Knowing he wasin the hallway hurt. But I'm sure he didn't want to disturb me b/c I was sleeping..

Today at lunch, his group was in the cafeteria so I saw him. I got to see him as I walked in and whatnot.. *sigh* Then they left shortly after we sat down with our food. And outside in the hall he kind of stood where he could look in and see.. so I had a perfect view. I saw him look in my direction too.. hehe.. it was cute. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He hasn't left yet so hopefully he'll come say bye before he leaves..

Have a good day [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kel
Old 01-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Kelly: I've gotta agree with the others- the part about Kevin being your inspiration for the drawing was so sweet! I'm glad you got to see Scott again. Good luck with everything hun [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Mytra, Kat and Leslie: What can I say? Thank you so much for you support, you don't know how grateful I am [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's just so much of a relief for me to talk to you guys and for you to understand my situation. Thank you! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I totally agree with you Leslie, if this happened to any of my friends I would tell them to try and forget about him so why am I still hanging on? I guess the easy thing to do would be to just give in and talk to him and let my feelings take over again. But hell no, I've resolved to fight it out and get over him. He's a year above me so I can limit myself seeing him anyway and hopefully 'out of sight' will be 'out of mind' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anabella: Honey, reading your story reminded me so much of one of my friends who went through a similar thing. You deserve a lot better and he should no way put you through that. I know it's hard when you still have feelings for him but you keep holding on girl. We're all here for you hun [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Finley: Hello there [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome to the board. I'm glad you're in a happy relationship and things are going well, it's those kinds of stories that remind the rest of us that love is there waiting for us on the horizon [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Shinie xx
Old 01-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Scott came by and hung out by himself b/c he said he was leaving. It was such a nice hang out. He stayed for about 15 minutes.. stood and wandered the room the whole time but it was so cute. We talked about classes, baseball, people here, his home and school, etc.. I can't really think of any specifics b/c it just happened and I am on cloud 9 but it was so much fun. And at the end, I was sitting on the futon and Scott was standing infront of me. He said "well I should go" and then he came to me and put his arm out signaling wanting to give me a hug. So I stood up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and neck and his arms were around my mid back. And it was so soft and he rubbed my back and I sort of did to him too. And it wasn't a real fast hug.. it lasted a good 5-7 seconds. I'm crying now b/c it was so nice.. it felt so right.. as if I fit in his arms.. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] *sigh* And I'm so used to Garrett and Kevin's hugs which are really tight b/c they really squeeze but Scott was soft and gentle and then the rubbing.. just wonderful [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I told him to take care and he told me to have a good semester as we came out of the hug. As he walked out I said "talk to you soon buddy" and he said "ok" and that was pretty much it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hugged Scott and he initated it [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

one VERY happy Kelly!

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited Daisy34 ]
Old 01-07-2004, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Aww...Kel,I'm so glad you got to hang with Scott on your own for a bit. And that hug seems so sweet and cute, was it a bit like this ----&gt; [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And that's great that he initiated it, I'm so happy for you babe [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Shinie xx
Old 01-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Total Fan

Wow... lots of entries! I'm trying to go by memory here so forgive me if I forget something. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Have fun eatin' lots of ice cream! Was it Cher getting her tonsils out?? I'm no good at remembering things. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Leslie gotta say.. I agree. Justin needs to have an encounter with a frying pan. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I mean he NEEDS it. Forget about innocent THAT! and I need to talk to you about somethin'! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Kel I heart your story of Kevin and Scott. It was so sweet. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Thank for un-confusing me. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's great that you got to hang out with Scott for a little bit. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Madi Did you finally get sleep? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anabela [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] That reminds me of that song by Destiny's Child.. "Bug-A-Boo." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Put your number on the call block.. have AOL, make my email stop.. or something. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Lindsey I don't enjoy hot tea that much. However, cappuccino is niiiiice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Finley [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the group! We hope you find it enjoyable here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Shinie You're such a sweetheart. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] No problem girl! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

----

Hey.. that was good going by memory. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Don't ya think??

DUDE!!!!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Clay/Kelly tour coming up!!!!! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Guess who's there?! (er.. Imma try to be there!) So excited! Told my mom and she didn't say no!! Didn't say yes, but whatever! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Mytra

[ 01-07-2004: Message edited i heart giles ]
Old 01-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anabela I'm not surprised your friends hate him. It's nice to know you have their support [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If you feel it's necessary then getting a new number and filtering your email sounds like a good plan. Hopefully then you'll be able to move on [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Shinie You're welcome! I love your sig - Tim and Gareth are so funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The last episode of the Office was great!

Kel Awww yay! That's so great. Hugs can be so special [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Mytra and Finley

Kat | icon |
Old 01-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks guys! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Mytra Its Ash who is getting her tonsils out, but you did do a good job by memory. I know its hard for me when I post to a lot of people by memory. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] back

I watched Scott walk to his car and drive away and I cried like a baby. I seriously wanted to chase after him and I have never felt that strong of an urge to do that before. I know it was probably just the moment and the excitement of finally getting a hug from Scott [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] but who knows..

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and hugs,
Kel
Old 01-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone. I really don't have time to respond to all the posts....but I promise I will soon.

I want to welcome Finley to the BHC. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Keri. I'm glad you are in a good relationship right now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kel- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Scott?! IM me soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shinie- I'll PM you all abotu him soon...pinkie swear [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Keri