Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't sure about Diane Keaton's look but..at least she stood out! Uma's dress was..um..interesting?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Angelina did indeed wear white...

Kat | icon |
Old 03-02-2004, 07:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Trust Angelina to look gorgeous. She's a stunner.

Glad to see someone else is around this thread during the day, but then it's not very often I'm off sick...what's the news, Kat? Anything exciting been happening?
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

M I'm sure it was you who started with the kicking back at EFT,if not then I'm just Evil Tim who likes to kick girls [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kat I'm really happy with the Oscar results,I think Peter Jackson getting Best Directeor was the highligt of my night [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sam Just the person [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm getting a new phone at work,a Motorola V300,is it any good [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] oh and sorry to hear that you're not very well [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm on day three without booze and fags,I really miss those guys [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Kat Enjoying him being at number 1? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

It says on OK mag they are falling in love but he said in a radio interview that they haven't had a chance to be alone together since coming out so who knows [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I didn't see any of the Oscar's [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Tim Could possibly have been me but I prefer to think you're evil [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

No booze or fags [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Healthy living kick or Lent? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 03-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This song Peter Andre has in the charts is old isn't it?
I remember we had it in good old Germany [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] about six (?) years ago...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Kat

Tim Could possibly have been me but I prefer to think you're evil [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

No booze or fags [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Healthy living kick or Lent? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Okay I'll be evil Tim [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

A bit of both,I want to be really fit for the summer,that's the plan anyway [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Evil Tim [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I always think I'll get healthy for the Summer, but we don't actually have a Summer so that's my excuse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ETA I had a really freaky dream last night that I was pregnant with Peter Andre's baby [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Yes my mind is very disturbed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I blame all you lot [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited DJ's Girl ]

Old 03-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>Sam Just the person [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm getting a new phone at work,a Motorola V300,is it any good [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] oh and sorry to hear that you're not very well [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
You're quite brave to avoid booze and fags at the same time, bet you're great company at the moment [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It must like being around me with PMT [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, the phone...I've seen them in the shops but I don't really know what they're like...it's a camera phone isn't it? My last phone was a little Motorola which was a good handset, it wasn't colour or anything, and I had a couple of Motorolas back in the mid 90s, they were sturdy enough. But then again they were all huge bricks back then!!!

Lucky getting a phone through work - might have to try that one when claiming my expenses...snagged a laptop from them so far, see what else I can try for.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG>
You're quite brave to avoid booze and fags at the same time, bet you're great company at the moment [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It must like being around me with PMT [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
It's funny,people seem to be avoiding me,oh and telling me that I'll gain weight after giving up smoking...It's great having the support of your friends [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info on the phone,I should get it early next week,so I'll let you know if it's any good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>ETA I had a really freaky dream last night that I was pregnant with Peter Andre's baby [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Yes my mind is very disturbed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I blame all you lot [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nuh-uh...I'm not taking the blame for that one! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tim Feeling a little got at at the moment. I'm sure they'll all get used to the new you soon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Getting fit for summer is such a good plan...but I can't see my actually doing it!

Sam Nice work getting a laptop off them!

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Evil Tim [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I always think I'll get healthy for the Summer, but we don't actually have a Summer so that's my excuse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Well I think think that both you and Kat should have to join me in the whole getting fit thing.Lisa's joined in and she seems to love every minute of it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You BOTH should have to go through what I have to now,run six miles in the morning and see how you feel [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Getting fit SUX....

M Petre Andre...one word "Therapy" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Evil Tim [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited Home User ]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited Home User ]
Old 03-04-2004, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>

Well I think think that both you and Kat should have to join me in the whole getting fit thing.Lisa's joined in and she seems to love every minute of it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] You BOTH should have to go through what I have to now,run six miles in the morning and see how you feel [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Getting fit SUX....
</STRONG>
That's why I don't even think about it! We have a German saying: SPORT IST MORD
Literally "Sports is Murder"... doesn't sound as good in English, but is still very true! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Kia about exercise...but I really should get in shape [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I just Peter Andre on Richard and Judy and he seems like quite a nice guy. Good job seeing as you're carrying his dream baby M [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually should get in shape too... but it still seems like a bad idea...

Oh, and I know this is not the XF board, but I just found this, relived one of my favorite XF moments and have to share it! Sorry, guys [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

SCULLY: Plan 9 From Outer Space?

MULDER: Yeah. It's the Ed Wood investigative method. This movie is
so profoundly bad in such a childlike way that it hypnotizes my conscious
critical mind and frees up my right brain to make associo-poetic leaps and
I started flashing on Hoffman and O'Fallon. How there's this archetypal
relationship like Hoffman's Jesus to O'Fallon's Judas or Hoffman's Jesus to
O'Fallon's Dostoyevsky's Grand Inquisitor, or Hoffman's Jesus to O'Fallon's
St. Paul.

SCULLY: How about Hoffman's Roadrunner to O'Fallon's Wile E. Coyote?

---------------

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Sam See if you can get a few nights out at the movies on expense's, all in the aid of research [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tim Of course I'm in need of therapy I keep getting things thrown at me and getting kicked by this evil man [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'll join you in getting fit, well I will now I have just eaten a Mars bar and finished my beer [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat Yeah it's a shame I can't blame my freaky dreams on you lot [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I saw him on Richard and Judy too, was channel surfing honestly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Can''t wait until Insania comes out, it will help with the child support [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I never got to the part of it he stayed around or not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kia Yeah another XF fan on here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I miss that show [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread