Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 05:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG>
I'm playing around with Yahoo Photos at the moment because I want to post some pics I took at the London Comic Con last weekend. Anyone know much about Yahoo pix? I can share them but I can't seem to post them.

Perhaps I should use another uploading site?</STRONG>

I'm not sure that Yahoo alows remote linking,I use ImageEvent and it's great.It's not free,but it generates thumbnails and you can upload multiple images at a time [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

M My old phone was a Nokia,but it was nice and small,this new one's chunky [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Where are you going on your Jollies [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 06:31 AM
Addicted Fan

I've just got to grips Picture Village instead of Yahoo. I've managed to post some of my pics too - check me out with my thumbnails! Here they are [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 03-14-2004, 08:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thumbnails are a bastard [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it took me weeks to get them to work [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] great pictures Sam how did you get to meet the LOTR's cast?
Old 03-14-2004, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Sam I try to use my brain as little as possible everyday, saves wear and tear [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Great pics, very clever, hope you enjoyed your celebrating [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tim I used to have a Nokia too, small world [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm going to London to see my fella for my jollies, think you can cope without me posting for a week? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 03-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>Thumbnails are a bastard [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] it took me weeks to get them to work [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] great pictures Sam how did you get to meet the LOTR's cast?</STRONG>
I went to the London Film and Comic Con last weekend - members of the cast and crew were doing signings and talks...it was one of the best weekends I've had in ages. I was totally starstruck at one point which is unusual for me, I've met a lot of famous people before. It was good fun, and there's a similar event coming up soon so I foresee lots more spending and drooling.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 03-15-2004, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetheart:
<STRONG>Hi, i'm a bit of an old timer on the fanforum boards but decided to come out of early retirement and start posting again.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Remember me?! Even if you don't, nice to see you posting again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

M We can cope with out you only if you give us all the gossip [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tim I think the lesbian thing might have been one of your fantasies projecting itself into reality [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Sam Great pics, thanks for sharing them. Did you have a good time?

Kat | icon |
Old 03-15-2004, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>
Tim I think the lesbian thing might have been one of your fantasies projecting itself into reality [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

Is SO was and you all went and spoiled it for me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sam You're really lucky,the only famous person that I've met is Jimmy Tarbuck,I played him at golf on The Isle of Wight and kicked his sorry ass [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

M You have fun "Down the Smoke" if you need any help finding nice pubs to drink in,let me know [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Kat What if all the gossip is x - rated? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tim I'll try to have fun, it's a tough job but I think I can take the challenge [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I see it is still every male's fantasy to see girl on girl action [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Remember me?!
</STRONG>
Of course I do! Just suprised anyone remembers me. It's been so long since I've post here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetheart:
<STRONG>Of course I do! Just suprised anyone remembers me. It's been so long since I've post here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You were present for my formative few weeks at FF, happy times on the Dido board and SMG Uk thread. *sigh* Memories!

Sorry Tim [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

M X-rated gossip is the best sort! Though perhaps some things are better left unsaid [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-16-2004, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Don't really have anything to say... hmmm...

Apart from SAVE THE X FILES BOARD that is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Kat Yeah some things are best left unsaid, or just on the QT in a PM [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm organised got my Mother's day pressie, wrapped it and bought the card too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Blue Peter badge please? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Very impressed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't get paid until Friday so I'm going shopping in the evening. I know what I'm getting, I've written a list. Surely that counts as semi-organised? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Managed to escape work on time today! I was out of the building for 4pm so that's pretty good. Just relaxing now with a microwave sad-and-lonely meal for one, a mug of ovaltine (such a rock and roll lifestyle) and watching the baseball in TV.

Could be in heaven.
Old 03-17-2004, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

Sam A list? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That sounds like a lot of presents and yes very organised [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You are a model example to your students [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2004, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My mom said we are only allowed to make her a very nice breakfast!
She doesn't want any pressies and says if we don't honor her the rest of the year because she's great and beautiful and our mom.... we can go to hell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I love her soooooooooooo much!
Well, fortunately I will see her in two weeks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Going home for Easter! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Closed Thread   Post New Thread