Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Tim She hasn't done her career many favours then?!

It's been so windy for the last couple of days. I thought I was going to get blown away like Dorothy on Saturday [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-21-2004, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>

It was bugging me yesterday,so I rang one of the girls from work who calls me Big and asked her what I had in common with the character,she gave me three things.

1..I always wear really nice suits [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
2..I drive a flashy car [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
3..I'm getting on a bit [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I don't want to be Big [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and she obviously dosn't want to get promoted any time soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I'd take it as a compliment [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]! Okay so Big is not that good looking and kinda old but he has a great personality and bucket loads of money [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I loved the finale. Normally happy endings seem pathetic and contrived but this wasn't so much.

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 03-22-2004, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I didn't agree with Aleksandr Petrovski at all... so I was happy that Big was back...
But it wasn't too cheesy.... just reight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And I almost cried in the farewell special... that was REALLY sad!
I somehow felt like I lost good friends...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-22-2004, 06:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *KIA*:
<STRONG>Well, I didn't agree with Aleksandr Petrovski at all... so I was happy that Big was back...
But it wasn't too cheesy.... just reight [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And I almost cried in the farewell special... that was REALLY sad!
I somehow felt like I lost good friends...</STRONG>
Aleksandr was disguisting! I loved Big's 'I'm onna go kik some Russian ass' I think that's one of the only funny non sexual jokes that's ever been in there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 03-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Elegantly Wasted:
<STRONG>
I'd take it as a compliment [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]! Okay so Big is not that good looking and kinda old but he has a great personality and bucket loads of money [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
</STRONG>
Thanks for that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I will take it as a compliment from now on [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat It was sooo windy here too.A football fan was killed here on the way to the match,by what The Police called "flying debris".I think he was hit in the head by a part of a tree caught up in the wind [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I guess you never really know when your time is up..............

Tim
Old 03-22-2004, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Elegantly Wasted:
<STRONG>

Aleksandr was disguisting! I loved Big's 'I'm onna go kik some Russian ass' I think that's one of the only funny non sexual jokes that's ever been in there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].</STRONG>
disgusting? That's harsh! But also a little very true [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]And I really liked Big's comeback... The series started with him... it had to end with him and Carrie too... abso****inlutely [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aleksandr was s bit of a panto villain...but I got the impression we were supposed to think that. I read in a magazine that the actor's a famous ballet dancer [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Tim Talk about ****ty luck. What are the chances of that?

Bella Love your av [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I dreamt I was going out with Seth..and Noah Wyle and I were 'just friends'...good dream.

Kat | icon |
Old 03-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>Aleksandr was s bit of a panto villain...but I got the impression we were supposed to think that. I read in a magazine that the actor's a famous ballet dancer [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
I'd only ever known him as a famous dancer, since I was a kid, so I was quite surprised when I read that he would be appearing in SATC. I did enjoy his character though, even though you weren't meant to like him much by the end of the series.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 03-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I still kinda liked him - just not with Carrie!

When she met his X I think it was absolutely clear where this was going... Big asking the girls what to do was already an omen, but this scene did it for me

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-23-2004, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG> I did enjoy his character though, even though you weren't meant to like him much by the end of the series.</STRONG>
I agree, I thought he was an interesting character and it was nice to have someone a bit different. He just didn't work with Carrie.

And when I first saw him I thought he looked like a dancer so it was quite weird when I saw the article on him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ooh nearly new thread time - are we going with M's title 'Not just fun but informative too' or something like that? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 03-23-2004, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey fellows [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Whats up?
Old 03-23-2004, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey - how are you? I'm just wasting the day really [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And I couldn't resist so I started the new thread - here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Closed Thread   Post New Thread