Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-:
<STRONG>I'm from Northamptonshire [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I remember when this thread had loads of posters but now it's more of a quality than quantity thing...at least that's what we like to think [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Off to watch Neighbours [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I met Carla Bonner from Neighbours. She was in a pantomime at the theatre where I work this christmas. I held her hand when I helped her off the stage [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think I should warn you all that I'm completely obssesed with BTVS [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG>

I met Carla Bonner from Neighbours </STRONG>
Which one is she?

KatI used to like Jade but her bitching at Rik annoyed me so I hope she's next to go [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I missed the fish guts, sounds like fun thou.

You have to enjoy Ricardo in his tangerine thong, quality tv [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My mum had a thing for Cliff [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 02-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

M I guess Cliff is a favourite with the more mature ladies but still...there's no excuse for him selling so many records [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>I missed the fish guts, sounds like fun thou.
</STRONG>
It was horrible! The blonde woman had to get in a tank with water snakes and crayfish ( and it made her cry) then Ricardo had to sit in a tank of fish guts and Catalina had to sit in a tank of water rats. Lovely!

Carla Bonner plays Steph in Neighbours [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Scythe I love Buffy..although not Spuffy...more of a Buffy/Angel girl myself [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited -Kat- ]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>M I guess Cliff is a favourite with the more mature ladies but still...there's no excuse for him selling so many records [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
He's the king of cheese,lol,I still find it hard to believe he's sold more records than the The Beatles [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I think snow's on the way again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

Kia [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome! I've never been to Cornwall but I've heard it's beautiful. Never knew it was full of nuts though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] How long are staying there for?
</STRONG>
I arrived in October and will stay til the end of May... I know, I'm going to miss the best time of the year, but I have to get back home and carry on with my studies [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-24-2004, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

I've been watching some of that but I can't stand most of the people in there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jade...Ricardo...that one from Wife Swap and Maureen all get on my nerves [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And what was that thing with the tank of fish guts?! That made me feel so ill!

But, yes, it is strangely addictive.

</STRONG>
I have to admit that.... hmmm... though it's actually quite appalling... stupid people doing stupid things...
It's like an accident. You want to look away but for some reason you can't!!!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-24-2004, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>I think snow's on the way again [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And we know how much you love snow [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kia Never mind- I'm sure it'll be really pretty in Spring. And this way you'll miss the huge influx of tourists! Maybe you could pop back over for a little break?

Kat | icon |
Old 02-24-2004, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

Kia Never mind- I'm sure it'll be really pretty in Spring. And this way you'll miss the huge influx of tourists! Maybe you could pop back over for a little break?</STRONG>
Yeah... thought about that. Probably not this summer (no money) but maybe next year...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-24-2004, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Scythe I love Buffy..although not Spuffy...more of a Buffy/Angel girl myself [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Evil! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's sad that Angel's been cancelled... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm trying to help with the Saving Angel petitions and stuff. I even affiliated my site with http://savingangel.org but i doubt it'll help [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
* Gets ready to throw a huge snowball at Kat oh and one at M ,just because I feel like it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] *
Old 02-24-2004, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG>I even affiliated my site with http://savingangel.org but i doubt it'll help [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't really watch Angel..I never managed to keep track of it in the schedules [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just holding onto the memory of early Buffy. When it was good and stuff. Although I did enjoy the final series [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kia I'm sure you'll make it back one summer!

Tim Well that's just....fine! *prepares to make huge snowball and not throw it like a girl* [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Kat The guy on the radio today had a rant about Cliff so you're not the only one who can't believe it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tim Hey what did I do to deserve a snowball being thrown at me? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] *Throws two back because you were mean* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Didn't we have a thing on EFT about kicking each other? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'll take my snow beating like a man [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kat What do you think about the student demonstrations going on at the moment against tuition fees?.I honk my horn in support of the students as I drive by the Uni on my way to work [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] education was free in my day.

M Yeh you used to just kick me for no reason at EFT,ah such good times [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>

I don't really watch Angel..I never managed to keep track of it in the schedules [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm just holding onto the memory of early Buffy. When it was good and stuff. Although I did enjoy the final series [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
To me Angel is nowhere near as good as Buffy was [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] Now I mostly watch it for the Buffy references and James Marsters [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/buffy_spike.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Tim You'd better take it like a man or, well, not a lot I can do really [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Do you ever go back to see EFT has risen from the grave? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Of course education was free in your day, slate and chalk didn't cost much [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread