Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Sam You should tell them at work that it is a necessity to shop because you are a girl [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat Closer to kebab night [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tim Glad you had a nice time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I didn't think it was possible to spend £30 on 6 mugs, but I did [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited DJ's Girl ]

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Old 02-17-2004, 03:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Sam You should tell them at work that it is a necessity to shop because you are a girl [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Hey, that's the best advice I've heard so far this year!! I love it [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PVCscully:
<STRONG>

Hey, that's the best advice I've heard so far this year!! I love it [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I'll keep my fingers crossed it works [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 12:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Did anyone else get nice weather yesterday,or was it just The Midlands that basked in glorious sunshine [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 05:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Us Midlanders had beautiful weather, you're right! And today's good too...am even inspired to move out of the house today! Got to get to the gym, pay the bills, band rehearsal, etc...
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-19-2004, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's lovely and sunny today. It puts me in a much better mood [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sam Good luck on leaving the house! I'm amazed sometimes when I realise I haven't left the house all day [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-19-2004, 06:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I know, it's amazing what a bit of sun can do to your frame of mind. But you should be careful about going to those early lectures you know. I seem to remember they can interfere with a student's social life.

My worst lecture at University used to be on a Thursday morning at 9am, with the big Professor boss, who didn't like me at all. The feeling was totally mutual, mindyou. The hazard was, the big student night out was the Wednesday night disco so most people used to be either absent, hung over or still totally annihilated.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> so most people used to be either absent, hung over or still totally annihilated.</STRONG>
That'll be me then [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sam What kind of band are you in?
Old 02-19-2004, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>My worst lecture at University used to be on a Thursday morning at 9am, with the big Professor boss, who didn't like me at all. The feeling was totally mutual, mindyou. The hazard was, the big student night out was the Wednesday night disco so most people used to be either absent, hung over or still totally annihilated.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't see why people even bother doing their lectures at 9am. It's not good for anyone. I used to have a class at 9am most days in my first two terms but I was young then and had the stamina to go out and still get up [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kat | icon |
Old 02-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Home User:
<STRONG>Sam What kind of band are you in?</STRONG>
I play piano/keyboards and sing in an acoustic, unplugged style band. There's classical and steel guitars, bass and drums as well as myself...I'm backing vocals, not leads though! We do covers from Coldplay to Dylan, Beatles to Stones to Oasis to everything inbetween [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 11:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I play piano/keyboards and sing in an acoustic, unplugged style band. There's classical and steel guitars, bass and drums as well as myself...I'm backing vocals, not leads though! We do covers from Coldplay to Dylan, Beatles to Stones to Oasis to everything inbetween [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Wow,that sounds really cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was in a band a very long time ago,we wanted to be the next Nirvana,we were awfull [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and thinking back we looked even worse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

We had sun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was tempted to go out without a coat on but I was only wearing half a t-shirt and I didn't want to get sunburnt [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I did have to hunt out the sunglasses thou [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2004, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I was in a band a very long time ago,we wanted to be the next Nirvana,we were awfull [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and thinking back we looked even worse [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
As long as you could bang out a good version of Smells Like Teen Spirit [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2004, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>

As long as you could bang out a good version of Smells Like Teen Spirit [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's a fun song to play,our singer used to just make up the words as he went along [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

How's the moving going M
Old 02-21-2004, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

How's the moving going M</STRONG>
Am I supposed to be moving out of here? Oh yeah [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's going ok, still haven't fully decorated one room yet [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I have only had the house two months thou [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread