Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2018, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

I’m scheduling an appointment for my PCP for the anxiety meds. It’s getting worse.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good move, then. Good luck.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good for you, Mandie. Well, good that you're getting help.

I get that, Sunny. New things are scary enough, without having it added to. It's good they're able to help, though.

Kim
Old 11-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

My neighbour's causing me anxiety now. She wants to fight this. And I get it. She's been here a long time. But I was always going to move out.

Also, there have been too many things happening in my life lately. I'm sorta done fighting.
Old 11-20-2018, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

So I got through the place where I had my accident last month successfully this evening. The whole way there I had a panic attack and the whole way home so I did the breathing techniques the paramedics taught me. It sort of helped.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope she doesn't continue trying to drag you into that, Sunny. You have enough to worry about. Getting through the day has to be stressing you on its own.

Mandie, I'm glad you got through there, and that you tried the breathing technique.

Kim
Old 11-21-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure she'll continue because people are like that. She's in a bad spot (we're all in a bad spot), so she wants help. And help comes from standing up together.

But I've made up my mind. I know what I'm going to do here. That's also not gonna change.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, sticking together happens, until it can't work for you. I completely get her position-she doesn't want to feel alone, I think.

No, it's not going to change for you, and it shouldn't have to.

Kim
Old 11-23-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad the breathing technique worked Mandie. I've had panic attacks going through places where I had an accident too. It does get easier with time.

You have a plan then, Sunny? I hope you are able to sort this out, and that it's not too stressful.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
I'm glad the breathing technique worked Mandie. I've had panic attacks going through places where I had an accident too. It does get easier with time.
I’m hoping to see my doctor soon to help or get help.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good idea. I was given sleeping tablets one time due to scary flashback dreams. I hope the doctor can give something to help.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Is this the place to talk about your mental problems?
Old 11-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are threads for Anxiety, Depression, OCD & ADHD and one for trauma here!
Old 11-24-2018, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Look at our Thread Guide (it's topped) and feel free to post wherever you want to.

Claire There is a plan of sorts. The how the plan is going to happen is more debatable. But, first, I'm gonna negotiate my "settlement" with the landlords' lawyer. Then I'm gonna somehow find somewhere to live. Then I'll move there.

If I don't find a place to live in by then, I'll have to put my stuff in storage and "camp out" at either my brother's house (assuming he's bought one by then) or a friend's house. Essentially, everyone I know has offered, but I'd rather have my own space.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good you have options if you don't find somewhere in time.

Our friend found herself homeless and jobless at the same time, and we let our spare room to her, She was so grateful, so I'm really glad we did that.

Hopefully you will have your own place to go to though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread