Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

so you all probably know this but I just discovered it today, if you have an android phone you can ask the google assistant to "practice mindfulness " and it will open up a meditation app. it'll take you through a 2 minute breathing exercise. It's pretty awesome wish I had known it sooner.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 10-30-2018, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I had a full on panic attack this evening. I got into an accident and I called my mom and I was fine and then this guy was coming toward my car (someone seeing if I was okay) and then a lady came by to see if I was okay as I was on the phone with 911, my panic attack hit and I was crying uncontrollably I handed my phone over so that the one lady could talk to 911. I had called my mom again and she left a message and about 6 witnesses were trying to tell me accidents happen it's okay, the other person wasn’t hurt as I was caving into my car still crying they were like "At least have the paramedics check you out." I was like "No, no no no." Still crying and they told the paramedics I was going in shock. The paramedics came over and took over as they were like "You're hyperventalating the way you're breathing right now you're going to end up passing out, let's work on controlling your breathing." I was like “I already have enough stress in my life.” They said I would add more if I didn’t stop hyperventalating. I then asked if they could check my blood sugar to which rhey asked if I was a Diabetic and I nodded.

Last edited by LLamacorn In Training; 10-30-2018 at 10:37 PM
Old 10-30-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sunny, yeah, I do have acid reflux. I actually take a prescription PPI for it every morning otherwise, my stomach will burn and I’ll gag and feel sick and won’t be able to eat. And usually the pill works but I think all my anxiety stuff is aggravating those things again.

Kali, that’s cool, I don’t have a cel phone so I don’t have that but I’m glad you found it out.

Mandie, that’s horrible and no kidding you’d have a panic attack. Car accidents are number one worry for me so I don’t blame you for hyperventilating!

Thanks, Kim
Old 10-31-2018, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Panic attacks are so scary, Mandie. I do hope you're ok, now.

That's a good tip, Kali.

I hope it improves soon, Leanne.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kali that is awesome! Makes me wish I had a phone.

Mandie, that sounds terrifying to me. I am glad the paramedics were there, just in case. I'm glad no one was hurt-that must be a little relief to you.

Leanne, I'm glad you have the medicine to help some.

Kim
Old 10-31-2018, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mandie, I'm glad to understand that you're feeling better now. Anxiety attacks are no fun.

Kali, that is awesome. And, hey, better late than never, always. You have it now.

Leanne, could also be you've built up a resistance to your pills. But I'm sure you already knew that. I hope you figure it out soon.

Hi Claire.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am absolutely nauseous about the elections next week.

Spoiler tags in case a current politics post upsets someone.
Spoiler:

Kim
Old 11-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kim, things have been so much worse before and they got better. Things always get better. There have been wars and things got better. A Civil War even.

Take care of yourself.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I was doing fine, until today when my insurance company called and said the person has lawyered up though technically it was mh fault. They were speeding ln the service road. Had another panic attack and I 3wayed my mom on on the conversation. Once I got done talking to them she calmed me down.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sunny, in time, they do. We both know I worry about only what's right ahead of me-that may not even happen. I hope no civil war this time.

Mandie, I'm glad she was able to calm you down after the call. I'm not sure who you talked to, or what happened there, but I'm glad you were more calmed down after talking to her.

Kim
Old 11-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mandie, I'm glad you calmed down, too. Truth will prevail.

Kim, I know. But I still try to help.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You do help.

Kim
Old 11-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well.... yay.

I'm starting to feel anxious about tomorrow.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's definitely an anxiety producing situation. Anxiety is natural at that point, I just hope it settled down a little once you were there.

Were you able to sleep? How did today go?

Kim
Old 11-05-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't have the best night of sleep last night, no. But now I know the worst, so it should get better.

We'll see.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread