Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Total Fan

I love they all wear the same clothes during all seasons, most o fall the boys, using the same shirts. It's so normal...
In other series you never know a repeated clothing. That's bad.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:47 AM
Administrator

I liked Felicity's long, curly hair the best, but in real life, Keri Russell looks stunning now with her long straight hair.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Passionate Fan

I swore I would not get caught up in any discussion about the length of Felicity/Keri's hair but here goes:

Season one - I liked her long, curly hair. It made her look like a young, real college freshman. There were times thought that it looked too dry and frizzy and I thought it could could use a good conditioner.

Season two - I did not like the extremely short hair when she first got it cut. I mean she looked cute but it was a little too much. My very favorite length of hair in that season was at Javier's wedding. It looked so soft and curly and framed her face perfectly.

Season three - The length of Felicity's hair was just "okay". You could tell this was that in-between length we have all had to go through when we are trying to let our hair grow long and we don't really know what to do with it.

Season four - I did not like the straight hair. It was not because it was straight but because it looked too greasy. I loved Felicity's hair in the time-travel episodes. It was curly but looked very healthy.

I guess I liked Felicity's hair long and short. My favorite short was at Javier's wedding. My favorite long was at the end of season 4.

Love, Jan
Old 12-15-2006, 01:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Talking about Keri's gorgeous hair, i came across this old picture of her, with straight hair...She's astonishingly beautiful!!!

- Choni -

Last edited by Soniagranelli; 12-18-2006 at 09:20 AM
Old 12-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sonia, I can't see your picture.

I love this hair thread! Here is the famous "haircut":

YouTube - Felicity Haircut
Old 12-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Heh. I'm new to the show and I haven't got very far yet so I haven't seen all the hair chances - are there screencaps anywhere?

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't have screencaps but here are some photos that show how Felicity looked during each of the 4 seasons:

Season one -

Season two -

Season three -

Season four -

Season four -

Love, Jan
Old 12-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Jan! Here is Keri's hair a few months ago (I like it!):
Old 12-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Keri's hair when it is longer and blonde ......like this:

Old 12-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC100 (View Post)
Thanks Jan! Here is Keri's hair a few months ago (I like it!):
I love her hair in that pic!!!!!

I really love Keri's hair en S-4. Because it makes her face more visible than her hair, and she shines in a way so beautiful and sweet...

Old 12-16-2006, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny (View Post)
I don't have screencaps but here are some photos that show how Felicity looked during each of the 4 seasons:

Season one -

Season two -

Season three -

Season four -

Season four -

Love, Jan
Hey Jan - where's that last picture from? I recognize Ben's shirt from A Perfect Match but that's not the clothing that Felicity had on from what I can recall....
Old 12-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Passionate Fan

The last picture is from A Perfect Match. The photo is not actually from the show but taken during rehearsal of the scene where Ben comes to tell Felicity that his mom is going to be alright. I just love the expression on his face.

Love, Jan
Old 12-16-2006, 06:19 PM
New Fan

I really like her hair from season 1. Her hair from season 2, I don't mind at all. Keri is an amazing actress and I think she can pulled off any hairstyle. Even if she's bald, she'll always be an amazing actress. I think blaming Keri's short hair for the poor rating is terrible but didn't stop me from watching.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The last picture is from A Perfect Match. The photo is not actually from the show but taken during rehearsal of the scene where Ben comes to tell Felicity that his mom is going to be alright. I just love the expression on his face.
I just love his expression too. He REALLY loves her in that look, doesn't he.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Is the second picture the short hair that made viewers stop watching? I wasn't around, but it still sounds crazy to me....

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.