Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniagranelli (View Post)
You must be looking gorgeous then Belinda!!
Thanks, I don't know, I'm not the prettiest but I have no complaints.

Old 05-24-2007, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I just truly can not belieive the ratings went down because she cut her hair and also other reasons too i'm sure. She is still the same person and the show was still the same. I did not understand that. It's not like they got a whole new person to replace her or something. I was just shocked, i didn't know her hair was that big of a deal. I didn't watch the show because of her hair. I love her hair anyway she wears it.

Last edited by dawnygirl; 05-24-2007 at 10:58 AM
Old 05-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Total Fan

I think the haircut was just an excuse... All seasons are perfect!

Old 05-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah ithink it was too. That would be insane to stop watching a show because someone cuts there hair. I just remember being so mad when they said they were going off the air. I was mad when 90210 went off too. lol
Old 05-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the reason the ratings went down may have been a mix of Keri's unpopular haircut (but not so much i think) and especially, if not the MAIN reason, the fact that in the same episode where she gets the infamous haircut, she and Ben break up

- Choni -
Old 05-26-2007, 03:27 AM
Master Fan

And the episodes wasn't that interesting either. Noel went off with some new girl (Ruby, love her) and Ben was like, into a married woman and a taken woman was into him.

I ddidn't find them interesting.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 06-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I thought it was hysterical that they tried to plan the ratings on Keri haircut I still watched it, but I S2 wasn't that interesting to me in the beginning. It's easy to blame it on hair because then they wouldn't have to admit that it had to do with the actual show.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Total Fan

I really like her hair in Junior Season, it just makes her face so sweet.