Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Loyal Fan

She looked great with straight hair, she really improved it; but I don't complain about any of her looks. People made such a big deal about her short hair, I think it was a wise decision, it is a symbol that she had change.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sph84
I reallllly loved it when it was short. Yes, when it was newly cut it was kinda extreme but I think when they got to "The Slump" it was a beauty. I loved when they'd put a little clip in the middle or a headband. She just looked really cute. I had a problem in the end of Season 2 and and begining of 3 because it started to kinda have a mullet look to it. But I thinka cut was necessary..I look at Season 1 and it's just so thick. she actually did cut it after the pilot..you can tell..and she thinned it out. But I think my fave look was in Season 4. In "The Declaration" it's so much longer from "The Last Summer Ever" I kinda wonder if she had extensions in..but it was such a nice look. Then when she straightened it...gahhhh stunning. Oh but I hated that BRAID on the side of the head. what was she thinking???

Not to hijack this thread but what about other characters?? There's so much focus on Felicity but the others had just as many if not more (hello Elena!) hairstyles throughout the 4 years..let's pic the worst and best..just a fun lil game. And be specific..like don't just say Season 4 cuz there are various hairstlyes throughout seasons. Oh and I guess Javier and Tracy can't be included.

Felicity
Best: I think I liked it best in "The Declaration"
Worst: Hmm I think that stupid braid on the side of the head thing.

Ben
Best: Buzzed a la beginning of Season 4. Helllllloooo Nurse.
Worst: In the time travel eps he looked crappy with that long hair.

Noel
Best: He looks better with longer hair. In Season 4 I liked how he had grown it out.
Worst: Anytime he had short hair. Made him look like he had a fat face.

Julie
Best: Loved her hairstyle in Season 3. Choppy and Layered. Sexy. Also how it was in "spin the bottle."
Worst: I think all of Season 1 with all of her stupid 10-year-old hairstyles and trinkets. Also not a fan when she too chopped off her in in the latter half of Season 2.

Elena
Best: HmmI gotta say Season 3. It was consistent and she looked pretty.
Worst: Season 4..all of it. She had so many hairstlyes that year. The cleopatra thing with bangs, the bob, the farrah hair. Not a good year for Elena.

Sean
Best: His always looked the same so go to worst to find out
Worst: THE RED HAIR. haha horrible. So anything other than that was good.

Meghan
Best: Anytime it was sleek and straight,like in Season 3 it was for some eps.
Worst: When it was crimped or when she first turned into Jackie O..looked dumb.

Molly
Best: The short hair was cute when she first cut it.
Worst: The long wig was bad and the streaks sucked.

Ruby: Well she too was hard to tell a difference but I must give her thumbs up for when she came back in "The Last Summer Ever." It was shorter, sleek and sexy.

And I'd like to officially nominate Greg's first appearance as WORST HAIR EVER ON TV. I mean...WHAT WAS THAT?
Did anyone notice Greg's hair got shorter and shorter over a 3-4 episode span.. It still didn't help his looks in my opinion, I wonder why they did that though?
Old 08-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

i love felicity hair when it was strait in the 4th season and i like towards the end of 2nd season and begining of 3rd when her hair started growing again
Old 09-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

felicity's hair looks better when its straight...but she looked okay when it was curly and short
Old 09-02-2005, 05:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sph84
I reallllly loved it when it was short. Yes, when it was newly cut it was kinda extreme but I think when they got to "The Slump" it was a beauty. I loved when they'd put a little clip in the middle or a headband. She just looked really cute. I had a problem in the end of Season 2 and and begining of 3 because it started to kinda have a mullet look to it. But I thinka cut was necessary..I look at Season 1 and it's just so thick. she actually did cut it after the pilot..you can tell..and she thinned it out. But I think my fave look was in Season 4. In "The Declaration" it's so much longer from "The Last Summer Ever" I kinda wonder if she had extensions in..but it was such a nice look. Then when she straightened it...gahhhh stunning. Oh but I hated that BRAID on the side of the head. what was she thinking???

Not to hijack this thread but what about other characters?? There's so much focus on Felicity but the others had just as many if not more (hello Elena!) hairstyles throughout the 4 years..let's pic the worst and best..just a fun lil game. And be specific..like don't just say Season 4 cuz there are various hairstlyes throughout seasons. Oh and I guess Javier and Tracy can't be included.

Felicity
Best: I think I liked it best in "The Declaration"
Worst: Hmm I think that stupid braid on the side of the head thing.

Ben
Best: Buzzed a la beginning of Season 4. Helllllloooo Nurse.
Worst: In the time travel eps he looked crappy with that long hair.

Noel
Best: He looks better with longer hair. In Season 4 I liked how he had grown it out.
Worst: Anytime he had short hair. Made him look like he had a fat face.

Julie
Best: Loved her hairstyle in Season 3. Choppy and Layered. Sexy. Also how it was in "spin the bottle."
Worst: I think all of Season 1 with all of her stupid 10-year-old hairstyles and trinkets. Also not a fan when she too chopped off her in in the latter half of Season 2.

Elena
Best: HmmI gotta say Season 3. It was consistent and she looked pretty.
Worst: Season 4..all of it. She had so many hairstlyes that year. The cleopatra thing with bangs, the bob, the farrah hair. Not a good year for Elena.

Sean
Best: His always looked the same so go to worst to find out
Worst: THE RED HAIR. haha horrible. So anything other than that was good.

Meghan
Best: Anytime it was sleek and straight,like in Season 3 it was for some eps.
Worst: When it was crimped or when she first turned into Jackie O..looked dumb.

Molly
Best: The short hair was cute when she first cut it.
Worst: The long wig was bad and the streaks sucked.

Ruby: Well she too was hard to tell a difference but I must give her thumbs up for when she came back in "The Last Summer Ever." It was shorter, sleek and sexy.

And I'd like to officially nominate Greg's first appearance as WORST HAIR EVER ON TV. I mean...WHAT WAS THAT?

Hmmm. Just curious, but did you have time to follow the storylines or did you just watch the show for the hair .

Random thoughts from Id.

1. I agree I think Keri's hair was quite thick in season one but it fitted somehow. Felicity was a naive 18 year old and it would not have been right if she had been immaculately groomed.

2. I thought she looked great whatever the length, when it was really short it focussed more on her face and bone structure which was de-emphasised when it was longer.

3. I thought Ben/Scott looked best with shortish hair - probably as he was in Felicity was Here where he was transformed into smooth seducer Ben .

4. Favourite Elena hair was when Noel knocked on her door after the Halloween party when she hooked up with Blair. She genuinely looked as if she'd just got out of bed and it was hilarious.

5. Greg - awful initially but it got better. Was I hallucinating or did I catch a glimpse of him with another terrible "do" on The L Word when I was channel -hopping?
Old 09-02-2005, 05:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Hmm. A hair thread.

Fel - I didn't like Keri's S1 hair. It needed to be tamed down a bit, I thought. I didn't like the really short hair, but it was cute when it started growing out. The straight hair looked OK on her, but I liked the longer, curly look when she tamed it down a bit.

Ben - Anyone who knows me knows I just about jumped through my TV at his end-of-S1 haircut. I also liked the first few eps of S2. Short-hair Ben is my favorite. I really only like SS's long hair in "Underworld," when it's all wet. That works for him. Mmmm. Otherwise I think he looks too shaggy.

Noel - Short hair, unscruffy. Definitely not the Leon eps.

Julie - Hmm, what can I say nice about Julie? I didn't really feel her hair changed much, but I hated the heck out of those stupid things they put in her hair. Butterfly clips on a college student????

Elena - That woman was made for braids. They looked FABULOUS on her.

Greg - It didn't matter what that man did to his hair, I hated him. First with the bushy thing, looked like he was trying to compete with Fel's hair. LOL. He looked better when they made him cut it, but I still couldn't stand him, no matter what hair he had.

Sean - I actually liked it when he had the red in his hair, punked up a little bit. It made him more hip.

Meghan - She cracked me up no matter how her hair looked, so I'll just say she looked great anyhow.

Tag along on Felicity and Ben's Road Trip!
Old 09-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Ahh totally loved Elena's hair because I used to have braids but nothing like the one's she sported...

Megan--the crimp had to go other wise she looked good.

Sean-his hair was never an issue, his clothes a whole other story
Julie--uh none of her hairstyles worked
Felicity--I'm torn between season 4 curly hair and upswept season 3
Old 09-02-2005, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Felicity - S4 definitely. Her hair looked great straightened out.

Ben - The buzz cut he sported after returning from EMT training in S4. That looked sooo good on him.

Sean - His hair always looked fine to me.

Elena - The braids looked amazing. The styles she did with them were fantastic.

Julie - Hair hair didn't change much. I never really took much interest or cared for that matter.

Noel - The short cut he had during S2. He looked really great.

Meghan - I hated the crimping. I hate crimped hair. Meghan's hair looked great in S4.

Greg - That whole fluffy thing he had going on was horrendous. He looked so much better after he cut his hair.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Felicity- Right now I will have to say season 4 in general. I liked it straight or curly during that season. I did not mind the short cut but it was a little too short when she first did it. I will quote Scott and say it was too "trim and pubic like".

Ben- I love him no matter what the hair is looking like but I tend to prefer it shorter like in the end of season 2 and especially the beginning of season 4. The most dissapointing thing about the time travel episodes is that they did not make Scott cut his hair like it was during that time. He looked smoking hot.

Sean- I have to admit I have never given any thought to Sean's hair. The red phase was a little weird.

Elena- I also loved her braids. I know that her hair was never really that long but I don't care. The extentions looked great.

Julie- I did not like any hairstyles at all. Sometimes she looked like a little kid with the stuff she put in her hair. It was awful.

Noel- I liked his hair shorter. I even liked the sideburns he used to sport. I guess that was seasons 1-2.

Meghan- I don't like crimped hair either but I loved anything on Meghan. I just loved how unusual and original her look was for that show.

Greg- He and Felicity almost had the same hairstyle going on for a bit. I was glad that he cut his hair. It was almost as bad as Brian from My So-Called Life. I just hate that long on top, curly hair on men. It makes them look too feminine.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:00 AM
New Fan

curly hair \o/
Old 10-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_cherry
She looked great with straight hair, she really improved it; but I don't complain about any of her looks. People made such a big deal about her short hair, I think it was a wise decision, it is a symbol that she had change.
they only made those comments about her hair b/c as soon as they cut it the ratings went down. DONT BLAME IT ON FELICITY'S HAIR. It was b/c they kept moving the show to diff nights and nobody could find it to watch.

I loved Felicity's long hair in S1 just b/c thats how I remember Keri on MMC and just thought she was the most pretty girl when I was 11. i loved it in S4 as well. longer but straight made her seem more grown up. S3 when it was growing out was ok but S2 did not like at all. I always when I see that episode and I just think cant you just cut it shoulder length, that would have been pretty! Oh well...

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
Old 12-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Total Fan

Keri hair now is long, darker blonde and curly again, but last year it was short, straight and blonde, remember?? What do you like most?

I loved whe it was dark, long and straight like in Season 4 dvd's interview. She was beautiful.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Keri's hair long, wavy and blonde. It's fun though that she is always changing it!
Old 12-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Total Fan

I love her changes, but I didn't like he short hair in season 2, sorry!

Old 12-13-2006, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love Felicity's hair in season 1...curly, long and blond!! Anyway, with THAT FACE anything look great on her...not to mention her wardrobe, she always looks pretty!

- Choni -