Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joella (View Post)
^^I think they realized how annoying they were and went to a therapist.

Did you ever think that Ben & Molly's friendship would become something more, that they would hook up?

For a minute i tohugh maybe they would hook up, i got scared. lol

Do you thik Tracy and Elena should have gotten married ?
Old 08-28-2007, 08:02 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
For a minute i tohugh maybe they would hook up, i got scared. lol

Do you thik Tracy and Elena should have gotten married ?
I got scared too!!

I think they really were too young and she was not ready at all.

What do you think about Felicity studying Medicine in the end?

Old 08-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I got scared too!!

I think they really were too young and she was not ready at all.

What do you think about Felicity studying Medicine in the end?

I was kind of shocked about that since she loved art so much.

What do you think about Ben being a doctor?
Old 08-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
I was kind of shocked about that since she loved art so much.

What do you think about Ben being a doctor?
Well, I was like: "No way! Ben a doctor?" I didn't like that he chose the same career that Felicity did in the beginning. I would have prefer that he'd chose something else. And, I really can't imagine him as a doctor...

Would you like Felicity keeping the architecture job in NY instead of going to Palo Alto and return to Medicine?

Old 08-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Would you like Felicity keeping the architecture job in NY instead of going to Palo Alto and return to Medicine?
That's a good question! While I love that Felicity is an artist, she always seemed so scientifically inclined. I guess I would have preferred her to keep her architecture job. It would combine her analytical side with her artistic soul.

Sorry for the long explanation on this question , but this has been a question that has always intrigued me. When Ben and Zack are playing video games together in "Spooked", Zack tells Ben how he kissed Julie, and that she freaked out. After hearing that, Ben got a weird look on his face, and said he wanted to go for a walk. That's when he gives Felicity "THE" necklace. So my question is:
What do you think motivated Ben? That Zack kissed Julie, so jealousy or the fact that Julie is out of the picture for him? Or that he thought of himself "freaking out" on Felicity?
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
That's a good question! While I love that Felicity is an artist, she always seemed so scientifically inclined. I guess I would have preferred her to keep her architecture job. It would combine her analytical side with her artistic soul.
Me too!! I felt frustrated when I knew she declined that and returned to Medicine...

Quote:
Sorry for the long explanation on this question , but this has been a question that has always intrigued me. When Ben and Zack are playing video games together in "Spooked", Zack tells Ben how he kissed Julie, and that she freaked out. After hearing that, Ben got a weird look on his face, and said he wanted to go for a walk. That's when he gives Felicity "THE" necklace. So my question is:
What do you think motivated Ben? That Zack kissed Julie, so jealousy or the fact that Julie is out of the picture for him? Or that he thought of himself "freaking out" on Felicity?
I have never realized that!! It's a good question. I never thought that scene had nothing to do with Ben buying the necklace. He might have bought it before, or much later, I don't know...
So, I think I'm gonna let some other people to answer this question, 'cause I don't really know

Old 08-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I have never realized that!! It's a good question. I never thought that scene had nothing to do with Ben buying the necklace. He might have bought it before, or much later, I don't know...
So, I think I'm gonna let some other people to answer this question, 'cause I don't really know
That is a good point. I guess I always assumed that since right after that talk with Zack, we first see him looking all cute and serious on the bench, and then he goes to talk to Fel and gives her the necklace. He could have gotten the necklace at some other point. But I do definitely think that his talk with Zack spurred him to talk to Fel, just not sure about the motivation, hence the question. It will be interesting to see what others think.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
That is a good point. I guess I always assumed that since right after that talk with Zack, we first see him looking all cute and serious on the bench, and then he goes to talk to Fel and gives her the necklace. He could have gotten the necklace at some other point. But I do definitely think that his talk with Zack spurred him to talk to Fel, just not sure about the motivation, hence the question. It will be interesting to see what others think.

I think that he was thinking about it for a while, about the neckless ya know. I mean because when they got robbed and the guy yanked it off her neck he kind of yelled at them don't because he know how much it meant to her and how it had been in the family and how was she going to tell her mom. Plus i think he felt like he wasn't really doing much to try and help find them and he felt bad for going off on her. I just think it was a few things. I don't think it had anything to do with Julie though.

At what moment do you think it was that Ben starting realizing he had feelings for felicity?