Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
The Lauren pregnancy, FOR SURE!!!

What was your favorite S1 moment?
WOW, it's a tough one! I guess the kissing scene, Ben and Felicity kissing for the first time. That moment with the two sitting in front of each other, and the way they look at each other, and then he kisses her... God, it's amazing!

What were your thoughts when Felicity slept for the first time with Eli?

Old 08-21-2007, 07:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
WOW, it's a tough one! I guess the kissing scene, Ben and Felicity kissing for the first time. That moment with the two sitting in front of each other, and the way they look at each other, and then he kisses her... God, it's amazing!

What were your thoughts when Felicity slept for the first time with Eli?

I was so pissed, i mean he is a hottie but i don't think she should have done it out of spite for being mad at Noel. I mean it was wrong what Noel did but like he said, he tells her he is confused and she runs out and loses her virginity to someone she doesn't know and he waited for her all that time to get over Ben. It was a tough situation.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm with you Dawn.

So, what is your question?
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-22-2007, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
I'm with you Dawn.

So, what is your question?

Oops i forgot to ask a question.

What did you think about Elena cheating on Tracy with Finn?
Old 08-22-2007, 06:43 AM
Total Fan

I didn't like that, I love Tracy, but it's not the same when Felicity cheated on Ben. Elena was flirting with him since the moment she met him. I saw that coming, so it wasn't a big surprise.

Would you prefer that Elena and Tracy got married instead Sean and Meghan?

Old 08-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I didn't like that, I love Tracy, but it's not the same when Felicity cheated on Ben. Elena was flirting with him since the moment she met him. I saw that coming, so it wasn't a big surprise.

Would you prefer that Elena and Tracy got married instead Sean and Meghan?

As much as i love Tracy and Elena i'm glad that Sean and Meghan got married. They are just the cutest couple and i love that is was just spare of the moment thing.

Is there anythig about the show that you would change if you could?
Old 08-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Total Fan

Well, I have to say: YES!
First of all, Lauren being pregnant!! It was the worst thing in the whole series.
Second, Javier story lines in season 4, specially the ones with Javier and Rita, I didn't find it interesting at all.
And one last thing, I would have change Zoe actress, I didn't like that girl, not as good as Noel.

If Felicity wouldn't end up with Ben, would you want her to end up with Noel?

Old 08-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well, I have to say: YES!
First of all, Lauren being pregnant!! It was the worst thing in the whole series.
Second, Javier story lines in season 4, specially the ones with Javier and Rita, I didn't find it interesting at all.
And one last thing, I would have change Zoe actress, I didn't like that girl, not as good as Noel.

If Felicity wouldn't end up with Ben, would you want her to end up with Noel?

I would want her to be with Noel if she wasn't with Ben. I mean besides Ben who loved her more than Noel and longed to be with her for forever. She always had a special place in his heart. After all he was her first boyfriend AND he's cute.

Who would you have rather seen Noel with other than Zoe?
Old 08-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)

I would want her to be with Noel if she wasn't with Ben. I mean besides Ben who loved her more than Noel and longed to be with her for forever. She always had a special place in his heart. After all he was her first boyfriend AND he's cute.

Who would you have rather seen Noel with other than Zoe?
Ruby

Who would you have liked to see Megan with other than Sean?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Total Fan

No way! I definately woudn't.
I can't imagine Meghan without Sean, or Sean without Meghan.

But, if I had to say a name (I know you guys won't agree, LOL!), I'd choose Tracy.

What do you think about the Time Travel? It's a dream, it's real? I mean, Elena didn't die, so why Ben did cheat on Fel? Since Elena's death was the main reason of that cheating.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No way! I definately woudn't.
I can't imagine Meghan without Sean, or Sean without Meghan.

But, if I had to say a name (I know you guys won't agree, LOL!), I'd choose Tracy.

What do you think about the Time Travel? It's a dream, it's real? I mean, Elena didn't die, so why Ben did cheat on Fel? Since Elena's death was the main reason of that cheating.

The whole time travel thing was weird to me. I sort of liked it in a way just to see what it would have been liked had she chose Noel. I didn't really understand the whole Clair thing, i mean the only thing i can say is, it was a new school and they were with her all the time studying and Ben felt like felicity was caught up in everything else but him so he didn't know what else to do. It was just all so weird to me, i was like okay so Elena didn't die but then why did they have a funeral ya know, i guess it was just all a dream.

Do you think Ben was leading Avery on by accepting the things she gave him and going to invites with her or no?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Total Fan

Definately! Ben should stop her long before he did. It was right to help her but not accepting all the gifts and invitations, and of course the whole South Hampton had no sense at all. But, I loved those eps. anyway!

What did you think about Javier leaving his husband and moving in to the girls's place.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Definately! Ben should stop her long before he did. It was right to help her but not accepting all the gifts and invitations, and of course the whole South Hampton had no sense at all. But, I loved those eps. anyway!

What did you think about Javier leaving his husband and moving in to the girls's place.

I was confused over the whole javier thing. I though him and Samual could work through anything. He was halirious though living with the girls. He always cracked me up about having to sleep in the couch.

What do you think about molly coming back to the show and then all of a sudden disapearing again?
Old 08-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
What do you think about molly coming back to the show and then all of a sudden disapearing again?
I was trying to remember what happened to her. I guess I saw her more of as an addition, than a really central character. Because of this, her appearance/disappearance didn't affect me as much. Her accent got on my nerves at times, but I really thought she was great with Ben. It brought out a good side of Ben, and that part of the story line I liked a lot.

On that note, what did you guys think happened to the annoying girls that roomed with Felicity and Elena in S4? They just sort of disappeared.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-27-2007, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

^^I think they realized how annoying they were and went to a therapist.

Did you ever think that Ben & Molly's friendship would become something more, that they would hook up?
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"