Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Extreme Fan

i love todd i thought he was so cool i mean i thought he was a little crazy and a bit of a stalker i must admit but i mean i just loved his personality and the vibrance he bought to that episode i really love todd it has been one of the very few part time characters that i actually really loved (BTW when he gave felicity the name plate with her name on it i thought that was so so sweet)

ok im gonna come up with a question!

this is more for FAN fans but anyone can answer it
did felicity sleeping with noel (season 4) change your view of him???
Old 08-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Kao
New Fan

did felicity sleeping with noel (season 4) change your view of him??? [/B][/QUOTE]

No Felicity sleeping with Noel did not change my view of him. From the end of season 2 onwards I always saw him as this guy who lost his way emmotional. Him sleeping with Felicity just made me feel more sorry for him than convey any anger. I saw it as an action that had risen from deeper emmotional conflict which was later illustrated by his depression.

Ok I dont know about this question....

What was the most important life lesson/s do you think Felicity learnt during her 4 yrs?
Old 08-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Extreme Fan

The most important one...hmm. Don't hold onto people's mistakes, learn and grow from them, and most of all forgive. Throughout the years she seemed to hold such a tight grip on things, and then slowly she realized you can't grow without letting that grip loosen and finally go.

What was your favorite episode and why?
Old 08-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Passionate Fan

What was your favorite episode and why?

My favorite episode is The Christening. Everyone started the school year as friends and it was a new beginning for all of them. I liked the way they all banded together to help find Noel. Ben and Felicity and their first apartment was hilarious and I still laugh when I watch it. Then the bathtub scene and planning their future was the perfect way to end the episode. I just love the feel about the entire episode.

What episode was the biggest disappointment to you and why?

Love, Jan
Old 08-26-2004, 04:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

When Felicity slept with Noel during the summer between seasons 3 and 4. I haven't watched the episodes in years and don't remember exactly what happened, but I just didn't think it was something that Ben deserved. He'd had his bad moments, but he was spending the summer trying to make something of himself and then Felicity off and slept with Noel. It just really made me sad. As for Noel, I expected it from him. I just never thought Felicity would. I don't even remember why she did it now.

Of all the guest characters (ie. Tracie, Julie, Ruby, Greg, Eli, etc) who was your favorite and why?

Lisa
Old 08-26-2004, 09:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Hm...I would probably go with Tracey. Besides the fact that I liked seeing him push Elena's buttons at the beginning of their friendship I liked that he was different than the other characters in terms of valuing his religious beliefs. And even though he originally told Elena that he wanted to wait till marriage to have sex and ended up faltering, it doesn't make him a bad person 'cause I know of other Christian people who have done the same. I like that Tracey knew he messed up but he didn't just say "To hell with it" and kept having promiscuous sex. He backed off to think more about what he did and how he'll proceed.

Which of the women's fashion style did you like the most and why?
Old 09-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorious Love
Which of the women's fashion style did you like the most and why?
Somehow this thread got forgotten, but I will try to revive it now. Let's see, my favorite fashion style on the ladies. Hmmm.... I must admit I don't really pay that close of attention to that stuff. But I really liked how Felicity evolved over the years. From wearing sweaters to tank tops then to just really pretty tops and outifts. At first the change to tank tops was too much, but then it grew on me because it expressed where she was in her life. She was more carefree. And I loved how she dressed in the last year, in tops that I myself would wear (if I had TV show designer budget that is).

Which character did you identify with most and why?

Tumblr
Old 09-16-2004, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Which Character did you identify with and why?[COLOR=blue]

This is a toughy, I would say it is a combination of two characters that seem like polar opposites: I would say Felicity and Meghan. Because my first reaction to Meghan was I'm totally like that. The sarcasm combined with overanalysis.

What was your first impression of Javier and why?
Old 09-17-2004, 10:49 PM
Total Fan

Hmmm...my first impression of Javier. I thought he was funny and very sweet. I really liked him and felt like he was a good sounding board for Felicity. And she really seemed to respond to him. He was a bit odd, but I like odd people so he immediately appealed to me.

What did you think when Sean and Meghan first got together?

Tumblr
Old 09-18-2004, 03:27 AM
Extreme Fan

At first I thought it was really funny, but then Sean actually wanted a relationship, and honestly I thought to myself...what? Sean was a great guy, Meghan was an awesome girl, but them together I just couldn't see at all. First impression...

What did you think of the idea of Felicity going back in time to fix all her mistakes?
Old 09-18-2004, 04:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What did you think of the idea of Felicity going back in time to fix all her mistakes?
I didn't like the whole time travel idea. What I wanted to see was what all of the characters I came to know over 4 years were doing with their lives after graduation. The time travel episodes were fun but really didn't give us any insight into where these people were going with their lives.

What did you think when Noel was diagnosed with depression?

Love, Jan
Old 09-18-2004, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

What did you think when Noel was diagnosed with Depression?[SIZE=3]

It was about the only thing that made sense about his character in the last two years. It explained a lot and you finally started to like his character after that. It seemed the whole thing became less about the love triangle and more about these group of individuals and where there lives were taking them. I thought it was a good plot move.

What did you think about the Frat episode?
Old 08-17-2007, 03:22 AM
Total Fan

When Felicity got drunk and everything? I really didn't like it. I mean, another excuse to get Ben mad, to make him hurting, to take him away from Felicity. So, of course I didn't like that story.

What do you think about Noel and Felicity sleeping together?

Old 08-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I was like NO NO NO. I mean i love Noel but i felt bad for Ben as they were still together and i knew if she did that it would really make Noel want her even more. I just didn't think it was right because she knew how strongly Noel felt about her and how it would just complicate things. I mean if she was single by all means but i just felt bad for Ben and for Noel for that matter because i knew she would still want Ben after that and Noel would be left in the cold again but then again Noel did it to his self but i guess the thought of him being with her he just felt he didn't care at the time.

If you could have one charater stay on the show besides the main ones who would it be?
Old 08-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Supreme Fan

What did I think of Felicity & Noel sleppeing together?

I hated it. Not only was it against what she normally would have done because she was in love wiht & with Ben. But it was a forced thing in that the reasons for it were stupid. She had low self esteemm never a good reason to sleep with someone no matter who it is.

What did you thnk of Javier's bigger role on the show in S4?