Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Felicity Game: Ask the next person a question

Hi, all.

I saw a game on the off-topic board, where you just ask the person who will post after you a question, but in this case, we ask questions related to the show. And then the new person asks the next person another question. I guess it's sort of similar to the this or that game but more opened. Hopefully it's okay to start a new thread for this:

What was your first reaction to Felicity following Ben to New York?
Old 08-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

That she was nuts. I mean really nuts. Honestly if some guy I barely knew followed me across the country for something I wrote in a book I would run and issue a restraining order.

What was your reaction to Noel letting Richard use a barbecue in the dorms so he could be with Felicity?
Old 08-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Lol.. I thought it was funny and sweet. Richard was a goof ball and he ended up being the bigger man by not reporting Noel. I liked when Noel brought him a bag of charcoal.

What did you think about Felicity's roomate, Meghan, when you first saw her?

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 08-14-2004, 11:12 PM
Total Fan

I thought she was an absolute nutcase and actually kind of scary. Lol.

What was your first impression of Ben? And how did that compare to your first impression of Noel?

Tumblr
Old 08-15-2004, 12:45 AM
Extreme Fan

At first I thought he was a player. Because when Felicity sees him at registration he was with some other girl, and then he's with Julie and I just didn't like him. Noel seemed perfect, and funny, and right for Felicity. In my first reaction anyway.

What was your reaction to the infamous "hair cut?"
Old 08-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked the haircut. I thought she looked older and her hair really looked much healthier.

Christmas tree fire (season 1) or fire at the school (season 4)

Love, Jan
Old 08-15-2004, 10:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Christmas Tree fire... that was hilarious.

Best declaration of love:

Felicity following Ben to UNY
or
Ben following Felicity to Palo Alto

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Total Fan

Ben following Felicity to Palo Alto

What was your first reaction when you saw that Felicity slept with Eli?

Tumblr
Old 08-16-2004, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

i was kinda of pissed off because now that she had gone and done something wrong both her and noel were at fault in some way

i was also pissed because i didnt really like noel (only because i like ben better) and that he went off with hannah and i had a good excuse to be mad at him but after felicity slept with eli i couldnt be as mad if you know what i mean

i dont know what to ask does someone want to ask a question for me??
Old 08-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Passionate Fan

What is the most recent episode you watched?
Old 08-17-2004, 07:59 AM
Extreme Fan

i probably shouldnt answer this but im gonna because im bored and im the only one here at the moment but someone else can answer it too

the last one i watched was the slump (becasue im watching season 2 on fox for the first time) and ive already said this but i just wanted ben and felicity to get together!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 05:57 PM
Passionate Fan

That's cool, marica. I like that episode. Do you want to try to state a question? It's not as hard as you think. Since the last episode you watched was "The Slump" you can try to come up with a question from that episode. Here's an example for now. Next time you answer though, I expect you to come up with your own question. :-)

What did you first think when Ben suggested to Felicity that they drop out together?
Old 08-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I thought it was sweet, but I knew it wouldn't happen. Felicity is too driven and Ben would eventually see that it would have been wrong.

What do you think is in Megan's box?

Old 08-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Addicted Fan

An aborted fetus.

Who do you think was Felicity's best friend/confidante over the years; Elenea or Meghan? Why?
Old 08-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul
An aborted fetus.

I'd like to know how other people would answer the question of Meghan's box. Haha. But alas, must wait till the question is asked again.

Who do you think was Felicity's best friend/confidante over the years; Elenea or Meghan? Why?

Hm...I think at the the beginning, Elena and Meghan were not much of Felicity's confidante...there was at least some sort of obstacle. With Elena, it wasn't till after the "Friends" episode that Elena started trusting Felicity more. Even so, over the years, there was the incident that happened with Elena and her professor that she only told Noel and not even Felicity.

Even though Meghan started off as the annoying roommate, she surprisingly became someone that Felicity has become better friends with. Though I don't like how Ben cheated on Felicity with Claire, I like that one scene where Felicity calls Meghan, and when Felicity arrives, she hugs Meghan.

So, my answer would be Meghan. *phew!*

What did you think of Todd Mulcahy?