Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Loyal Fan

2nickles we responed to the same question at the same time. lol .. OOps.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Supreme Fan

That's fine people can respond to both questions now.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Total Fan

WOW, two questions to answer!!! I'm lucky!!

Quote:
If you could have one charater stay on the show besides the main ones who would it be?
I would have liked to have Tracy the whole series, since first ep till last one. And I would have liked Owen too. I loved his character.

Quote:
What did you thnk of Javier's bigger role on the show in S4?
I don't mind to see more of Javer in season 4, but I didn't like his story lines. Maybe I would have liked to see more of Richard instead.

What do you think about Meghan spells?? I mean, she made a spell for Fel&Ben getting back together in season 4, ep. "The Last Thanksgiving", and they did. And if you remember she said that spell would be the one that would bring the Spice Girls together. Felicity laughed about that, but... God, they're back!! LOL

Old 08-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
WOW, two questions to answer!!! I'm lucky!!

I would have liked to have Tracy the whole series, since first ep till last one. And I would have liked Owen too. I loved his character.

I don't mind to see more of Javer in season 4, but I didn't like his story lines. Maybe I would have liked to see more of Richard instead.

What do you think about Meghan spells?? I mean, she made a spell for Fel&Ben getting back together in season 4, ep. "The Last Thanksgiving", and they did. And if you remember she said that spell would be the one that would bring the Spice Girls together. Felicity laughed about that, but... God, they're back!! LOL

I would have liked to see Ruby and Tracy stay, i liked Ruby as i kind of related to her since i had a baby at 18 so i knew what she was going through. I loved tracy, he was great.

Would you have loved to see more of the show after it ended or do you think it was done?
Old 08-19-2007, 06:10 AM
Total Fan

Of course, I would have loved to see more!!
But, I think it was the right time, 'cause I could not take more drama...

You didn't answer my question, so I'll make the same:

Old 08-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Her spells always cracked me up and they somewhat seemed to always work. I mean in season one, the love spell and the clumsy spell for sure. I loved how she was always doing the cards too. I love when she acts like she is Sean's grandma.

What was your most favorite song from felicity?
Old 08-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
What was your most favorite song from felicity?
Damn, you had to make it hard.
That is such a good question...
I am going to say two because they stand out. First, "Like Lovers Do" from the rooftop scene at the end of S2. The other one that I really loved was the song at the end of Spooked when Ben gives Fel the necklace. I don't know who wrote it, but I loved it.

What was your favorite Richard line?
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."

Last edited by natyFAB; 08-19-2007 at 09:52 PM
Old 08-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
Damn, you had to make it hard.
That is such a good question...
I am going to say two because they stand out. First, "Like Lovers Do" from the rooftop scene at the end of S2. The other one that I really loved was the song at the end of Spooked when Ben gives Fel the necklace. I don't know who wrote it, but I loved it.

What was your favorite Richard line?

I'm so gonna report your ass, from season one. I love how he was always trying to report Noel. He has so many. I always crack up too when he tells Ben in season 2 that him and chia head meaning felicity are on the rocks. He is just halirious.

Who was your least favorite character?
Old 08-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I'm so gonna report your ass, from season one. I love how he was always trying to report Noel. He has so many. I always crack up too when he tells Ben in season 2 that him and chia head meaning felicity are on the rocks. He is just halirious.

Who was your least favorite character?
I have to say definately Julie. Sometimes I like her, but I always end up hating her a little bit. I don't like her when she's dating Ben, and less when she agrees to have a date with Sean and ends up kissing Noel.

What couple would you have liked to see together?

Old 08-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I have to say definately Julie. Sometimes I like her, but I always end up hating her a little bit. I don't like her when she's dating Ben, and less when she agrees to have a date with Sean and ends up kissing Noel.

What couple would you have liked to see together?

I would have liked to see Molly and Noel hook up.
I thought Molly was cute. I mean the whole james thing was crazy but i liked her.

Witch season did you like felicitys hair the best
Old 08-20-2007, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I liked her hair best in season 4.

What would you have liked for them to do with Elena's character in season 4?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
I liked her hair best in season 4.

What would you have liked for them to do with Elena's character in season 4?
I would have loved for Tracy to come back and them to get back together. I just loved them two together.

What was your favorite felicity accesorie?
Old 08-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I would have loved for Tracy to come back and them to get back together. I just loved them two together.

What was your favorite felicity accesorie?
The red season 4 bag.

What plot point would you change. You can only pick one.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
The red season 4 bag.

What plot point would you change. You can only pick one.
The Lauren pregnancy, FOR SURE!!!

What was your favorite S1 moment?
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-21-2007, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
The Lauren pregnancy, FOR SURE!!!

What was your favorite S1 moment?
I have so many from season 1. I would have to say the makeout session between Noel and Felicity in the bathroom. I was so excited when they got together, although i am a FAB fan but in season one i thought her and Noel were so cute together.

What was your least favorite episode of all four seasons?