Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was crying during a lot of it but then from Man in the Mirror on until the very end I was sobbing hysterically and yeah, the dedication to his children made it even worse also when his name came on in the end with 'Love Lives Forever' under it...

yay looking forward to seeing it!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Jimmy Carr was freaking hilarious. I laughed so much my jaw hurt! It was awesome. The very few jokes I can remember (he tells so frigging many!) are far too offensive to post here without me getting banned, so I'll leave it to your imaginations.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

It was a very emotinal film And I was laughing so hard when he was on that moving stage up in the air saying "Wheeeeee" He is such a sweety.

Steph My envy is all yours Glad you enjoyed it, though. I am going to try and see him next year
|it's about time
Old 10-30-2009, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

I was really worried I wasn't going to enjoy it as much as last year, but I definitely did. My sister loved it, too, though I'm slightly concerned she understood some of the jokes . Yeah, if you can, I definitely would! Can't recommend it highly enough.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

I am currently reading Frankie Boyle's autobiography. No one here knows him and they all want me to read them something from the book - which is kind of hard considering that on every page there is a swear word or an offensive joke

I just went to our attic in order to get some dirt onto my Halloween costume and now I cannot stop coughing because of the dust
|it's about time
Old 10-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Considering the title is "My **** Life So Far", are they really surprised? I need to get my hands on that thing, it looks hilarious.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, but I don't consider **** an offensive word. Also, people here tend to react very offended with even the slightest thing
|it's about time
Old 10-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, but if it's the title of the book, it's pretty safe to assume it's going to be a lot worse inside. I also love Jimmy Carr's 'review' of it . Frankie Boyle's on in Newcastle in May, so going to try to book tickets. I love him, too.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I will have to see a lot of shows next year - once I am around
|it's about time
Old 10-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

I'm very jealous!
I never get to go to comedy, Worcester is too small (I wouldn;t be suprised if most people didn't know where it is! let alone comedians.) and Birmingham is too far away for me to be bothered.

Old 10-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

To be fair, Newcastle is a fair distance away from me, but it's more than worth the trouble. It's only a couple of times a year at the most, so it's worth it, I think.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I guess. It's awkward though, as I don't know anyone with the same taste in comedy, unfortunately.

Old 10-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Wait. Not everybody likes highly offensive comedy with more swear words than verbs? Colour me shocked!
Old 10-31-2009, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

bwahahaha they don't?

Speaking of comedy, I'm seeing Eddie Izzard live in 2 weeks I'm SO excited because I never in a million years thought he'd ever come here!

ETA: OIIIIIII my sig clashes with this board.... owww my eyes
Old 10-31-2009, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

I know, it's bizarre to me.

Oh, that's so awesome! I love him! I'd say 'hope you enjoy it' but that's stupid, because of course you will!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread