Old 10-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

A lot of people would be stinking rich by now
This world is so unfair sometimes.

But it is a gorgeous icon once you have realized who it is
|it's about time
Old 10-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Man, if only I had UNHOLY ACTING TALENT /Futurama. I'm a terrible liar, never mind actor!

I felt it was fitting as well because of... well, you know.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Well, for what it is worth, I don't think it is a good ability to be able to lie.

Yeah, it is really hard for me to choose a different icon lately - one which doesn't have Ten in it. And I know that will only get worse over the next few weeks
|it's about time
Old 10-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Neither of you are implying anything about Ten other than he is staying for all eternity RIGHT?!! *denial*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheqtip (View Post)
My priorities are totally straight! I'm sat on my arse watching Cold Case whilst eating ice cream instead of a) revising for my History resit b) editing my personal statement c) organising my folder d) choosing a question for English Lit coursework or e) all of the above. !
Keeping organized? I do not understand such a concept!
I am hating anything related to the words 'college', 'tutor', 'ucas' and 'personal statement' so much right now ...

Old 10-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriuslyPotter (View Post)
Neither of you are implying anything about Ten other than he is staying for all eternity RIGHT?!! *denial*

Keeping organized? I do not understand such a concept!
I am hating anything related to the words 'college', 'tutor', 'ucas' and 'personal statement' so much right now ...
Of course not! Forever and ever and ever.

Me either, which I why I haven't done it yet. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm desperately waiting for Thursday, when I go to see Jimmy Carr .
Old 10-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheqtip (View Post)
Of course not! Forever and ever and ever.

Me either, which I why I haven't done it yet. I'll do it tomorrow when I'm desperately waiting for Thursday, when I go to see Jimmy Carr .
Good.

Jimmy Carr? lucky! my life is not that interesting right now, tommorow I have a driving lesson but other than all I have is various college work.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Going to see the Michael Jackson film tomorrow night (and waiting for Val to tell me how it was). Which will be a bit confusing because before that I will have to watch a Spanish film in class Language confusion should be illegal
|it's about time
Old 10-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

The language part of your brain is going to be working overtime, then!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I hope they did not dub the MJ film here - which would be stupid but you never know.

But yeah, it is hard when you study two different languages apart from your native one.
|it's about time
Old 10-28-2009, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just got back from This Is It and I am too emotional to even really function right now.. but yeah

It was good. Like, really good. Brilliant, even. Completely heartbreaking too, of course. I was so scared the weeks leading up to this, and so nervous, but I really shouldn't have been. It completely exceeded my expectations and I'm so relieved.

I honestly think everyone should go see this, even if you're not a huge fan and just a casual listener. As a documentary, it's very strong and it's just very interesting to really see him at work like that and to see all the behind the scenes ongoings of an enormous production like that. Plus, all the music and performances are so incredible of course. He sung everything live and he still had all the epic moves, too. At 50!

I also think that it'll prove anyone who has ever doubted him completely wrong, there was nothing 'odd' or 'freaky' about him at all (well, he was as normal as anyone who has been the most famous person on the planet for the last 3 decades would be...) and he just comes across as the sweetest, most loving person ever, and down to earth and so eloquent too, which he was, and I'm glad that with this, the world as a whole will get to see a side of him that they might not have seen before

Kay, rant over
Old 10-29-2009, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

Right Now I am really looking forward to tonight Thanks for sharing that, Val.

I am going on wig hunt in a few. I really do not want to spend 10€ on a wig I am going to wear once but it is essential to my costume
|it's about time
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let me know what you thought of it!

What kind of wig do you need? Are you still going as Samara?

I have a Halloween party tomorrow night and NO idea what to go as.. Then I have another one on Saturday and then I'm going as a Thriller zombie
Old 10-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Absolutely loved it I have never been a big fan before but now I certainly am.

Got the wig anyway But it looks great. And yes, still going as Samara - even bought a nighty which would make my grandma proud
|it's about time
Old 10-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww that makes me so happy to hear that!

You have to take pictures when you're in costume!!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

I cried so much when the dedication to his kids showed up at the end and everyone in the room went so quiet - it was beautiful

Will do that
|it's about time
Closed Thread   Post New Thread