Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

That episode was basically all about Sierra (and Victor) So you are in for a treat!
|it's about time
Old 10-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eeeeeeeee! Okay, you've convinced me now, I was going to watch Grey's Anatomy but I am going to watch Dollhouse now instead
Old 10-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm downloading it but it's going soooooooooo slow.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

I don't have a clue about what everyone is talking about, nothing new there then.

How is everyone doing? I am not doing anything constructive, which I should be ashamed about but I think the fact I have been so school/ucas motivated for weeks, means I can have a few days off.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Currently, I'm just annoyed that HIMYM and House are taking a two-week break, and one of the weeks I could stay up guilt-free! So annoying.

Had a driving lesson today. I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE DRIVER. Oh, well. Wasting my parents' money is what I'm for, isn't it?

I'm glad you've been so school-motivated. I just haven't been feeling it this last half-term. Better get myself sorted out.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheqtip (View Post)
Currently, I'm just annoyed that HIMYM and House are taking a two-week break, and one of the weeks I could stay up guilt-free! So annoying.

Had a driving lesson today. I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE DRIVER. Oh, well. Wasting my parents' money is what I'm for, isn't it?

I'm glad you've been so school-motivated. I just haven't been feeling it this last half-term. Better get myself sorted out.
HIMYM is on a break?!! how did I not know this?

I doubt you are that bad! I'm also bad but we're new drivers we have an excuse!

I kind have to considering all of my predicted grades are a grade or two higher than my AS's. Which I know I can do, but the amount of work is mindboggling.

Old 10-26-2009, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gaahhh, I didn't know there wouldn't be a new HIMYM this week! well, that just sucks. I guess it's not the worst thing for me right now though, I'm behind enough as it is on ALL my shows at the moment, I haven't even had the chance to catch up with SJA yet! and that's saying something cause it's quite high on my priorities list I managed to watch the first episode, but not the other.. 3
Old 10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

You haven't watched them yet??? You really should ... they made me happier than anything else in the last week ... especially the hint of what is to come this week
|it's about time
Old 10-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I want to watch them so badly! but it's one of those shows that I want to be able to give my whole attention to, and so far this week I haven't had time to watch anything that I didn't mind missing bits and bobs here and there so that I could also doing homework while watching it I hope things will slow down soon.. But not very likely until the weekend and by then I'll have two MORE episodes to catch up on...
Old 10-27-2009, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

You know, you will have to set your priorities straight
But I know what you mean. I got all my classes on Wednesday, thursday and Friday and which are also the days most of my shows air
|it's about time
Old 10-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

My priorities are totally straight! I'm sat on my arse watching Cold Case whilst eating ice cream instead of a) revising for my History resit b) editing my personal statement c) organising my folder d) choosing a question for English Lit coursework or e) all of the above.

OK, totally random but I was just thinking about this. Does anyone else squee when the actors get 'shippy? Like whenever David or Billie talked about Doctor/Rose, it made me so happy. I'm not weird, am I? I suppose it's always nice to know you're not crazy for loving them, when the actors love them too!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

Good I've spent my day with watching "Mistresses" and "Blossom". I did the laundry but that is about it
Although, I should have gotten some groceries because I have about no food left

No, I don't think that is weird at all. I am the same because it shows you that actors are human
|it's about time
Old 10-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I hoovered... and, uh, that's it, really.

It just makes me happy because it makes me feel less sad for caring so much about them, as long as the actors do too. Of course, the actors get paid a fortune, but whatever.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, but especially with David and Billie you do not have the feeling that they are just saying it because they got lots of money for it. It seems genuine. And that doesn't happen very often.

I was just staring at your icon for over a minute until I realized who it was. At first I thought it was a naked man running around with a blanket
|it's about time
Old 10-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Oh, no, of course not. But it justifies their love a bit, doesn't it? Getting paid for it, instead of sat around on the internet talking about it! Man, what I wouldn't give to get paid to gush about the Doctor and Rose. I'd be a billionaire!

The coat looks rather... blanket-like there, admittedly.