Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I like crazy-internet-peolpe@... better
Old 07-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everybody!

I'm a little confused about excactly what we're doing but the idea of sending Lauren something telling her how we think she's great and everything, is a wonderful idea!

now this angry little girl is drowning in this petty world,
and I'm who you run to.

duncan & veronica {true love stories never have endings.}
Old 07-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Are we sending photos as well?

I made this one gmail account awhile ago laurenisgraham@gmail.com and I never use it, so if you were talking about an extra email address for Lauren or something...

Tamy, are you looking for the US coordinator? That's me lol, but I can PM you my address.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurengraham
Are we sending photos as well?

Tamy, are you looking for the US coordinator? That's me lol, but I can PM you my address.
i thought someone mentioned before somehting about sending photos! lol
and yes, i'm looking for the US coordinator! thanx Audrey

Tamy
Old 07-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Graham Brasilian Fan
i thought someone mentioned before somehting about sending photos! lol
Lol, that's what I thought too, just wasn't sure.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:21 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh
Doc Watson, the deadline is to join, not to send the postcards... do you want to join btw?
No thanks . These things are definitely not my kind of thing.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Hey everybody!
Seeing as many of you seemed to prefer the CIP addres, here's the address I created: crazy_internet_people@yahoo.com (there's a _ between the cip words in case it's not shown correctly).
I just don't know if I can post the password here or I have to PM all of you... Mods?

If some Italians are reading this, I should be the Italian coordinator (and from other countries if there's need).

Just a little OT: ele, I really don't like your avie...

ETA: A question that others asked me: how big must the banner be? I suppose as big as a postcard, since it'll have to fit in the photobook before the poscards from the specific country...am I right?
Audrey, you're the one who will buy the photobook and collect everything? Am I right?
icon: Permanent_99

Last edited by valeposh; 07-12-2006 at 02:30 AM
Old 07-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Ok I just got back from my little holiday so I;ve been gone for 3 days, but I don't really feel like reading everything back so can someone give me an update? I would really appreciate it

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-12-2006, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just a little OT: ele, I really don't like your avie...
I totally understand this, I'm not against Italy, I just don't like the way Materazzi treated Zizou...

Denise We set a deadline: 23rd July to join the project and we found some country coordinators...

Questions: Shall we send a photo with the postcard? And again can I add people who don't post here but want to be a part of the project?
Old 07-12-2006, 05:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Hey everybody!
Seeing as many of you seemed to prefer the CIP addres, here's the address I created: crazy_internet_people@yahoo.com (there's a _ between the cip words in case it's not shown correctly).
I just don't know if I can post the password here or I have to PM all of you... Mods?
Val, Suz and I have been talking, and we think it's best that you PM the password to everyone. even though this password is for a group of people, anyone could get it, including lurkers, spammers, ect. We know it's a bit of a hassle to PM over 50 people, but it would be safer this way. thanks for asking
Old 07-12-2006, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
ETA: A question that others asked me: how big must the banner be? I suppose as big as a postcard, since it'll have to fit in the photobook before the poscards from the specific country...am I right?
Audrey, you're the one who will buy the photobook and collect everything? Am I right?
Yep, I am. We're doing the thing where everyone puts the postcard in an enevelope aren't we?
Old 07-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurengraham
Yep, I am. We're doing the thing where everyone puts the postcard in an enevelope aren't we?
that was the idea
Old 07-12-2006, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Can anyone from Australia please PM me????????? We need to decided on an Australian coordinator. It won’t be me tho as my parents don’t like me giving out my address to ppl I don’t know. Anyway, I have made a banner for the Australia page of the message book. I can send a copy of my banner with my postcard and picture to whomever is designated to be our coordinator.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

I’ve been thinking, instead of a actual photobook, maybe we could use a scrapbook??????? I mean, it is bigger and can accommodate more postcards and photos overall and also per page. And the banners could be bigger too. Also, ecach country could have it's own more definitive section in the book. Like all the postcards from any one country could fit on 1 or 2 pages. I mean, I think it is a feasible idea, the postcards could be stuck in the book with sticky tape at the top of the postcards. That way Lauren can still flip the backs of the cards over and read the messages. What do you all think about the idea of a bigger book?????? I think it would work very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by C&L shipper; 07-12-2006 at 07:20 AM
Old 07-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Extreme Fan

C&L Shipper, I agree with the idea of the bigger book. I'd definitely be willing to send some money with my postcard if that'll help at all but I like the idea of a scrapbook!