Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Lauren loves that we call us crazy internet people, so taking this mail address would be a good decision And I think an email address is necessary, we should give Lauren a chance to answer us, no matter if she'll do this...

Another question: What exactly should we send? The card, a photo and that's it I guess or should we collect some stuff from our country for the book side, cause I think it would be difficult for the person who makes the book to create all the sides on her own, or should we do something with photoshop and send this later?
Old 07-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love the email idea... so she would email us from her email address?
Maybe we should make her another address in case she doesn't want to reveal hers.

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 07-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

I guess she has an offical mail address for that cases

BTW: Can people be added who aren't a fanforum member, somebody asked me...
Old 07-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini8525
ETA: By the way, did you make the A capitalized in your sig so people know to spell your name with an A? I just hate when my name isn't spelled right.
YESS!!!! i think only us --Ay LindsAy's would understand. Definitely one of my biggest pet peeves.

soo, back on topic...this present thing...lol. grreaat idea. And i think this email idea is definitely worth it.
avi by me
Old 07-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309
I guess she has an offical mail address for that cases

BTW: Can people be added who aren't a fanforum member, somebody asked me...
... but we don't want her email address to crash with thousands of emails, similar to what happened with The Envelope's chat

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 07-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

We aren't thousands *lol* and we can also put an address from somebody who lives in the U.S. so that she can decide, and I think it wouldn't be so horrible if she won't answer us...
Old 07-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Of course it would not be horrible if she did not answer us. You know, I'm sure if she wants to answer but doesn't want to be surrounded by emails in return, she can manage to hide her email adress (or at least the one she will use) or use a no-return adress, I don't know what it's called.

And Ele, interesting your avi what a headkick!

Auré

"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence." Leopold Stokowski
Old 07-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagasim
And Ele, interesting your avi what a headkick!

Auré
My little reference to Italy
Old 07-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
We aren't thousands *lol* and we can also put an address from somebody who lives in the U.S. so that she can decide, and I think it wouldn't be so horrible if she won't answer us...
We're talking about an email address, not a postal address... and no we're not thousands LOL but she can get a lot of [probably unwanted] emails if she email us from an account she uses frequently, which I don't think she'll do... so I guess it'd be more likely for her to email us back [yeah I'd like to know if she got the present] if we gave her an account from which to reply.

ETA: Once a bunch of fans from a Jennifer Garner forum and moi made her an account on the board so she could reply if she wanted to, because we *sent* [she never got it] her a scrapbook.

Vote Evangeline Lilly
Old 07-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
My little reference to Italy
It's more a reference to France in my opinion, or is it a message addressed to Italy?
Well, enough with the OT!

Auré

"A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence." Leopold Stokowski
Old 07-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

With respect to her feeling apprehensive about emailing us...(w/ her return address being publicized to us...) i think that maybe we could respectfully write somewhere in the package (or wherever your going to tell her our email address) that we do not expect a reply, it would be great if she could to let us know that she received our gift but that we totally understand if she doesnt feel comfortable writing us.

I'm not good w/ words so maybe someone can come up w/ something better...but you get my idea?
avi by me
Old 07-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with Lindsay about saying something like that to Lauren about emailing us back.
And 1 question: Are the postcards supposed to be just telling Lauren how great she is, about ourselves, both, or whatever we want? Just wasn't sure if there was a specific theme of the postcards or we can write anything.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4Life
I agree with Lindsay about saying something like that to Lauren about emailing us back.
And 1 question: Are the postcards supposed to be just telling Lauren how great she is, about ourselves, both, or whatever we want? Just wasn't sure if there was a specific theme of the postcards or we can write anything.
I'm guessing we can write whatever we want. How much we love the show and her, maybe a little something about ourselves and such.
avi by me
Old 07-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Addicted Fan

i didn't understand the thing about our photograph..

Tamy
Old 07-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Thread #2! I am impressed.

The e-mailing thing seems like a good idea. & I agree, Lindsay.
Derek&Meredith · Sam&Addison · Will&Emma